My Little Yobit Life - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bnance10

My Little Yobit Life

Yobit keeps me engaged in the little investment that I have on it.  It gives me the chance to often convince myself that I am a genius, so that’s kinda good.

It keeps me busy.  Not too busy, but busy nevertheless, so that’s kinda good.

Now, within this couple weeks, I have also become a writer for hire due to the CryptoTalk Campaign Yobit creates!  

So, my little Yobit life is kinda, sorta good in a way...

How about yours?

• Useful or interesting 3

3 hours ago, blatisvan said:

Mine is good as well. They offer a lot of cool coins I buy to hold and gamble, then they are always updating the exchange and not I can even get a few changes here

Awesome is the word

Awesome vs kinda, sorta good in a way?  I think you came away with more with just one word 🙂

it is same yobit it take place in my life , i ivisit it daily to trade or verfie my order and prise in it , than now my blance from cryptotalk it will be amazing

2 hours ago, Basad said:

I have been here for long, I spend most of my time here getting my self engaged the best part if it is that, I still earn when I learn more

Earning while learning.  Can’t never beat that. Me, because I have the needs to convince myself  often that I was a genius, whenever I lose money on a shitcoins, I manage to tell myself, oh, well.. that was just a paid lesson 🙂

6 minutes ago, kamicrypto said:

It my be will be but now youbit will work in a good way sir if u will be able to join you bit use or do work in youbit and exchange also in a good way in future i cant say any thing about youbit exchanger sir i trade or exchange now in a good way to in a good to buy coin and as well as sell the coin now not lait to create a bit it i set in futuer i dont know because it will be posaible btc is not our here in fituer we cant not say any thing to say sir.

If that is your actual photo on your profile, you would never need to invest in anything. Your mom and that already made that investment for you years ago 🙂

1 minute ago, estevanword said:

what? who is this on the picture?

or are you hitting on the girl on yobits forum by calling her cute? 😄

i didnt get it lol haha

Hahaha.. no, i was just looking at the picture and really didn’t listen to what she was saying.. I was a little distracted, that’s all 🙂

2 minutes ago, estevanword said:

lool.

so you are really hitting her. common man 😄

it's probably just a cute girl he found on the internet, i doubt its really him or her (maybe its even a guy... which in that case... 😄 )

No, I’m not hitting on anyone.  It was just.. She seems respectful but I couldn’t understand her text. I could just say nothing.. And I only said IF, which means,  Wow! What a choice of a profile pix!  

Shall I presume you are a new trader? Keep on trading is my advice.  I first learnt to trade on Yobit few years ago and would recommend the site to any beginner. I started with a few free coins and gradually built it up, though now I invest cash to trade with on many exchanges. But I learnt a lot from the chat box on the site. Of course I made silly mistakes along the way, but thats the hard road to learning. Good luck with it.

Well I spend most time here, but from next month onwards I have to do other things because of ongoing work as stopped. Everyone has different type of problems so we can't expect everything is perfect for us.

By joining this forums I am thought my life would change, but my hopes were losing here too.

37 minutes ago, Elton23 said:

Shall I presume you are a new trader? Keep on trading is my advice.  I first learnt to trade on Yobit few years ago and would recommend the site to any beginner. I started with a few free coins and gradually built it up, though now I invest cash to trade with on many exchanges. But I learnt a lot from the chat box on the site. Of course I made silly mistakes along the way, but thats the hard road to learning. Good luck with it.

Yes, fairly new. But I always try to find ways to not get hooked by the IB’s with all the required daily actions.  Good things there are a few that don’t require it.

Yobit can be fun.. Chat box is awesome to chitchat with buddies..

14 minutes ago, cryptosix said:

Well I spend most time here, but from next month onwards I have to do other things because of ongoing work as stopped. Everyone has different type of problems so we can't expect everything is perfect for us.

By joining this forums I am thought my life would change, but my hopes were losing here too.

Don’t tell me you haven’t looked into or started any Investment Plans with Yobit yet.  InvestBoxes require patience and time.  If you have a busy life, it can be good.  Just buy some micro, qqq, or panda (with minimum 0.1 Yo holdings) and start a box or two,  and forget about it until you have time to check back... The minimum requirements are really low’s so..

8 hours ago, Bnance10 said:

Yes, fairly new. But I always try to find ways to not get hooked by the IB’s with all the required daily actions.  Good things there are a few that don’t require it.

Yobit can be fun.. Chat box is awesome to chitchat with buddies..

Don’t tell me you haven’t looked into or started any Investment Plans with Yobit yet.  InvestBoxes require patience and time.  If you have a busy life, it can be good.  Just buy some micro, qqq, or panda (with minimum 0.1 Yo holdings) and start a box or two,  and forget about it until you have time to check back... The minimum requirements are really low’s so..

Well I already looked into the investment plans and thought to invest something in any one of the coin, but still got confused and when we should withdraw from investbox?

There is risk involved in investment and we have to think twice before putting eggs in unknown basket.

5 minutes ago, aguasuja said:

Some of hese coins are great

you withdrawal when you can

dogecoin for example had an awesome investment plan in investbox of 0.1% a day which is great...

It's good to hear for withdraw when we want. So Dogecoin might be the best I think investing 1000 Doges might be good.

Do you know how much we get for 1000 doges per month? Can you calculate and let us know how the system works.

2 hours ago, cryptosix said:

Well I already looked into the investment plans and thought to invest something in any one of the coin, but still got confused and when we should withdraw from investbox?

There is risk involved in investment and we have to think twice before putting eggs in unknown basket.

There are two types of plans:  Yobit coin plans & dev coin plans.

To be certain that a plan is a Yobit Plan, you only need to check to see if it requires a daily action/actions.

These actions including the following: to hold a minimum amount of YO, to do 10 or 20 buy trades of YO, or to dice 10 or 20 times of BTC.

But for busy people who can't do daily required actions, there are a couple plans still active.  They are: Panda, Micro, and QQQ.

As for when you should withdraw? Anytime. Any day.

Doge IB is also Yobit plan, but you need to play Dice game every day to get paid.. So, if you’re busy, it is not for you.

Of the three Yobit coins mentioned above, Micro is the safest because it has been around the longest.  The minimum for a box is 1,000 = approx $12 to $15.

1 minute ago, Ele said:

Yobit has temporary gave temporary work for us, earning little penny every day. This has really done something to us. We really appreciate their kind gesture.

That’s right.  Binance doesn’t have free coins, CryptoTalk campaign and their minimum trades required  are much higher than Yobit.  Yobit gives small traders (dollar traders) plenty of chances to invest.

41 minutes ago, Bnance10 said:

Speaking of shitcoins, I noticed LVL, a non-Yobit coin has had its IB posted there for a while.  Anyone have any luck with that one?

I asume only a few people are successful with the Yobit investbox. If a newcomer see the 14% daily income and invest in a coin he is dazzled and don't see that most coins lost more than the 14% per day.

19 minutes ago, Paranoxxx said:

I asume only a few people are successful with the Yobit investbox. If a newcomer see the 14% daily income and invest in a coin he is dazzled and don't see that most coins lost more than the 14% per day.

We mentioned earlier as “Paid lessons” 🙂

• Useful or interesting 1

I am enjoying yobit's inveatbox.Trade on some money they release.I like the website i have made enough money with them. 😊

yep thanks to yobit, it's really big help that we can get satoshis so I can add more investments.  I also become a part time writer here in the forum lol... 

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Just now, CryptoBry said:

Right now, Yobit has become a big blessing to me as I already lost interest with the usual bounty campaigning which are not anymore giving em some income that I should have. Thanks to Yobit things are starting to change...that is why we should ask Yobit to never stop this 2 campaigns after 1 month. 

this pay per post is actually the only true campaign that I'm seeing in this market and the only one that actually pays users in BTC and not useless tokens

19 hours ago, Bnance10 said:

Yobit keeps me engaged in the little investment that I have on it.  It gives me the chance to often convince myself that I am a genius, so that’s kinda good.

It keeps me busy.  Not too busy, but busy nevertheless, so that’s kinda good.

Now, within this couple weeks, I have also become a writer for hire due to the CryptoTalk Campaign Yobit creates!  

So, my little Yobit life is kinda, sorta good in a way...

How about yours?

Yobit is good for both small and big investors. I did try yobit with 1$ in 2016 because i did not know these exchanges has existance and can use for trading. I did not know nothing and i deposited 1 $ with very fear that i become not scammed. But with the time spend on same day 17 July 2016 i deposited 1$ and same day 17 july 2017 i have deposited 10000 dollars. This is the success story that yobit was become my trusted exchange and now i have my whole group in yobit only. I never recommend other exchanges 😄 these are like jail lol.

• +3 1

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

2 hours ago, Shabbir81 said:

I Have been User of yobit exchange last two or three month. I see yobit exchange is better and reliable exchange than other small investors are earn lot of free coins and through yobit exchange.  

FreeCoins Section is what we often heard on the chat box.  I don’t personally use it, but many are taking advantage of it.

3 hours ago, Devh said:

Yobit is good for both small and big investors. I did try yobit with 1$ in 2016 because i did not know these exchanges has existance and can use for trading. I did not know nothing and i deposited 1 $ with very fear that i become not scammed. But with the time spend on same day 17 July 2016 i deposited 1$ and same day 17 july 2017 i have deposited 10000 dollars. This is the success story that yobit was become my trusted exchange and now i have my whole group in yobit only. I never recommend other exchanges 😄 these are like jail lol.

That is one successful and inspiring story you’ve got there.  What non-Yobit Coins do you reccomend to the new users (if you have any)?

5 hours ago, One_Bitcoin said:

It's good if you become busy because of the work given by Yobit by being a writer on this forum. For some people this is very fun and productive. For some people there may be greater income besides doing work on this Cryptotalk.
But for me, Yobit has given its best by running signature campaigns on Bitcointalk and on Cryptotalk.

I’m doing both.  Writing posts to help Yobit Exchange grow and to share my limited knowledge about the products it has to offer with the goal to help small (to medium) traders to make money is what I always wanted to do even before the campaign.  When I first signed up, I got on chat and thanked Yobit every day.  Later, I thanked them by actions by helping new users with what I knew that worked well for me (on the chat box).

1 hour ago, Bnance10 said:

That is one successful and inspiring story you’ve got there.  What non-Yobit Coins do you reccomend to the new users (if you have any)?

Thank for your words ! i would like to recommend LTC, Waves, LSK to very new users. If you are become intermediate then we should invest in other projects and tokens. There are trx, xrp, bnb for intermediate. For those investors who have above 1000$ should must invest in ETH, and bitcoin. Because these coins are most fast and have daily movement in market. So if we keep short margin in short time then it would better to get few bucks by holding it. Always calculate your profit in cents instead of bucks 😄

Utopia Ecosystem Technology Starts Here 😄

this is a very good campaign, especially for those who are new to cryptocurrencies for the first time, there is an opportunity to earn some money and understand from experience what trading and cryptocurrency are in general, respect for it

On 10/22/2019 at 3:55 PM, Slavi said:

this is a very good campaign, especially for those who are new to cryptocurrencies for the first time, there is an opportunity to earn some money and understand from experience what trading and cryptocurrency are in general, respect for it

the bad news is yobit campaign is going to stop at 2 days ahead and it makes me sad. i'm new and need more time to write 😞 myabe next time.

http://bit.ly/2K0fwtx

1 hour ago, mo.mirzaeipour said:

the bad news is yobit campaign is going to stop at 2 days ahead and it makes me sad. i'm new and need more time to write 😞 myabe next time.

actually I'm happy that it will end, because it will make spammers go away

1 minute ago, akram said:

Yobit is good exchange and have lot of the assets and there is a lot of free coin which anyone can get and use it to trade or sell it for some money.

but freecoins are actually useless, you can't even sell them in the market in most of the times because they have no value