Will Monero Rise or Fall? - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Will Monero Rise or Fall?

Monero is a good long-term investment because it has a future potential. Monero is healthy and its volume on the market is good, so you can benefit from it in the future. Oh, so yeah.

i think this coin has a bright future and as the btc price is increasing then i think it price also increasing day by day. any crypto coin can give you huge profit any time.

Monero is untraceable crypto currency it gives your transaction security  present monero coin rise's up  because bitcoin is doing well in the market that's the effects the market monero also rising up now its price around 59$ maybe it reach 100$ in coming couple of months 

On 10/20/2019 at 6:03 PM, Zzoro6110 said:

All cryptocurrencies will rise if Bitcoin rises because it is the currency that currently controls the market and holds more than 64% of the total market

nice said dear to are right it will increase after some time crypto currency is high in the market and after some year before it will hit more price what price now a days.

On 10/20/2019 at 6:19 PM, williamz902 said:

I've been looking at the graph for Monero (XMR). I've been wanting to buy some, but would prefer to wait for the price to reach it's lowest point first. Can someone tell me if they thing the price will drop further, or if they think it will now start to slowly rise? In my opinion, it looks like it might drop some more, but so far, it's been rising for the last few days.
image.png.fba0f0152ac63fd538606f7757d14aa6.png

You have heard the holding  tactics in crypto. The price of monero won't go up like a rocket. It needs some time to grow up. So try buying much monero as you can so that you can get a good profit. Its price may go up in future. So try holding it.

On 10/20/2019 at 2:34 PM, williamz902 said:

I've been looking at the graph for Monero (XMR). I've been wanting to buy some, but would prefer to wait for the price to reach it's lowest point first. Can someone tell me if they thing the price will drop further, or if they think it will now start to slowly rise? In my opinion, it looks like it might drop some more, but so far, it's been rising for the last few days.

Hello. I think the next 2-3 months will be important for the future of cryptocurrencies and any associated gains / losses. We were a lot of people to wait for a pump for this start of the year and as we can see for 1 week, it has already started. I think Monero (XMR) is a safe bet thanks to its seniority on the market and its applications (anonymity). I think the price of Monero can increase by 30 to 80% over the next 2-3 months. I think BTC will recover $10k soon...

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Every altcoin follow BTC price movement.

When BTC price goes up = Alts go down

When BTC price goes down = Alts go down much deeper

When BTC price is stable = Alts price stabilize and Pump

spacer.png

The monero rise or fall, this is depending on how many people are need it, also how much this currency is needed, that's so if many of people need it! That's so it must rise

On 1/16/2020 at 9:08 AM, Alensam said:

it will continue to raise as the us /iran tension goes wild monero will see uptrends

Hey mate, the US vs Iran tensions have already finished. Monero doesn't need them in order to rally, because it's price is increasing right now.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

The FA of monero has too many problems imho, it might rise on the bull run just because it is designed to a privacy coin, but i think that it can fail hard in a long run.

On 12/14/2019 at 7:02 PM, Opinder said:

It would not effect you much if you buy it right now or after few days. But its price will increase dramatically in 2020. Because it is a private coin.  It has demand in both way legal or illegal. Because of high demand it would rise. 

well we have all seen how monero has jumped high in its price and i have been saying this for a while that 2020 will be the year of privacy coins.

I think monero coin is good coin but now this time all crypto currency except bitcoin are going to bad time. I hope after few day all currency will back there previous price or more than price.   

All of the coins are moving with the flow of bitcoin. If bitcoin rises in value they will also follow and so with Monero. If you check the chart the highest value for monero would be the year when bitcoin hype was very high and when the bitcoin price drops then monero also dropped. Also there is the existence of EXMR which covets some monero users and thus I dont think monero could be climbing up soon.

JOIN US AND WIN BIG PRIZES FROM DIFFERENT GAMES!!!

https://www.bitsler.com/?ref=Mandoy

Looks like monero is also very dependent on bull bitcoin, it is a cryptocurrency dependency on bitcoin, I don't see that there is a cryptocurrency that can go against the flow except stable coin, monero will go up if bitcoin goes up, and monero will go down if bitcoin goes down, what do you think  guys

I saw a lot of investors last year that they are really saying monero has a bright future but for now they are start to slow down i dont really know what exactly happend but for me becouse of the price of bitcoin 

29 minutes ago, Kusumo234 said:

Looks like monero is also very dependent on bull bitcoin, it is a cryptocurrency dependency on bitcoin, I don't see that there is a cryptocurrency that can go against the flow except stable coin, monero will go up if bitcoin goes up, and monero will go down if bitcoin goes down, what do you think  guys

i think its not just monero but all the cryptocurrencies they all rely on bitcoin movement but we recently saw the privacy coins do some nice pumps and i believe they will dominate 2020.

I think you should wait a little more till it lowers with time it may turn out to even go lower than you actually think

Monero is anonymous coin because its only which is not traceable no outside observer can tell source of this transaction its also one of oldest project in crypto world and its stand on 11 in market capital devs team is also doing some good work and bringing new features and technology for users which is going to help investors for good profit for me its good investment for long run.

Monero is one of those coins that promises but no grow, but it has potential. If you read about the Monero Project, you understand that it is different, you connect with the idea of this project.

Do not leave it out of your plan in this year 2020.

Let's make community ... It's easy👍

Create-New-Topic-Learn-How-to-Avoid-Repeat-Topic .

Don't Forget Your Topics                                                     

On 1/21/2020 at 1:57 PM, BitMart said:

Monero is anonymous coin because its only which is not traceable no outside observer can tell source of this transaction its also one of oldest project in crypto world and its stand on 11 in market capital devs team is also doing some good work and bringing new features and technology for users which is going to help investors for good profit for me its good investment for long run.

Monero's price valuation increases every time there is developing news about its anonymity. in 2017, the Ring CT was activated on Monero's mainnet to make it more private then Zcash so I'm sure it's price went up then, at least by a little.

Why are you looking for another faucet in signatures like mine, cryptotalk is the best earnings site. 😉

On 10/20/2019 at 6:04 PM, williamz902 said:

According to graph the rise of monero has been at all time high in between 2017-18 , it may dipp down in 2019-20 ,but with huge circulations of monero in the market and the demand of monero is getting higher because monero (xmr) is a crypto that hides your identity, making it difficult to impossible to track who has it.

On 10/22/2019 at 1:30 PM, Nimrata7 said:

As every Crypto coin will go upwards or will rise in the upcoming time and there is no surety that what will be the next move of the Crypto currency and its market.

As you can see there are new progress triggers barely around the corner. at once its popularity in the middle of miners has fallen, but the project team is bright to a long time ago for a second time leisure pursuit the miners.

If the entire market of cryptocurrency rises, I believe it will affect all the cryptocurrencies, and if the market should fall, it will also affect all the cryptocurrencies. So the market situation will also help to determine if Monero will rise or fall.