Will Monero Rise or Fall? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
williamz902

Will Monero Rise or Fall?

I've been looking at the graph for Monero (XMR). I've been wanting to buy some, but would prefer to wait for the price to reach it's lowest point first. Can someone tell me if they thing the price will drop further, or if they think it will now start to slowly rise? In my opinion, it looks like it might drop some more, but so far, it's been rising for the last few days.
image.png.fba0f0152ac63fd538606f7757d14aa6.png

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

How long you will hold? A year? This coins will more worth if you hold yearly. This coin is private coin, which maybe needed for transaction under tax

• Useful or interesting 1

As you know, work on improving consensus algorithms does not stop. And there are new growth triggers just around the corner. Now its popularity among miners has fallen, but the project team is able to once again interest the miners.

pxf.jpg

2 hours ago, Retno said:

How long you will hold? A year? This coins will more worth if you hold yearly. This coin is private coin, which maybe needed for transaction under tax

Yes, I plan to hold for as long as it takes, until it spikes up like it did before. I'm just not so sure about the right time to buy.

2 hours ago, ashasanga said:

Here is your answer by price Prediction for 2019, 2020, 2025. most sources say the price will go up, check this link for more info https://changelly.com/blog/monero-xmr-price-prediction-2019-2020-2025/

Thank you, this was a really useful analysis.

1 hour ago, Paranoxxx said:

I think privacy coins will grow over average in the next bull market. Monero is one of the most known privacy coins. Do you really expect that Monero will go more down?

Yes. Based on the graph, it hasn't fallen all the way yet, maybe this spike over the last few days is just temporary. If you look at the past history, you will see how low it's gone. So far it hasn't dropped to his lowest point yet.

Click to get free Crypto from the best faucets:
Bicoin, Ethereum, Monero, DogeBytecoin, Digibyte, Steem, Tron, Verge, Siacoin

Looking at the graph it shows Monero doesn't have  life even they were a privacy coin. If a coin and developers are good , then their is no need to worry, but it shows the Developers are wrong, that's why the price had falled down.

Why people will sell below the price that they bought? are they doing joke are dumping the coin?

I mean, you could look at that graph and think monero is dying, but pretty much all altcoins are suffering the same fate and have been since 2018. 

My opinion is that privacy coins like monero are seriously underrated, and monero isn't the only one.  Coins like pivx also provide a very high level of anonymity and yet they don't get used for real life transactions where privacy is desired.  I'm at a loss to say why that is, honestly, because staying anonymous is important to a lot of people who are into cryptocurrency.

I do think monero will rebound once altcoins start to pick up, and I'm hoping that will be at some point next year.  They can't all stay dead forever.

Money has strong future that will stay forever in crypto trading market for sure. Monero price has to take at its high position. and it shall be. i can't say about the time but what i believed is, when bitcoin that called the mother of all kind of crypto coins going to be increased then moneoro also may starts or resume bulling movement for sure.

Since so many monero competitor now i think it's better to wait until the lowest point and my prediction around christmas, Normally privacy coin always follow bitcoin price and if you want to buy monero for long term better wait until christmas and the end of the year, Good luck mate!

Seems the price of monero will go down further. If you look the graph in the year 2019 it seems no sign recovery here and if you compare an altcoins like ETH, it shows that there is a sign a recovery in 2019, so I think this is not good for long term investment.

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Monero is a very successful and developing project in line with its goals. I think that the project will be valued more in the pricing part of the project, especially if the team works and there are no problems in the network structure. Also, it is a fact that Monero has reached the bottom price level especially against Bitcoin. I think it is a crypto money that needs to be taken and taken to an amount.

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

Monero is a good coin and its areal project so buy this because its future is so much bright and good and in this time all the amrket is so much down so i just say that buy the coins now and safe them into your wallet because in 2020 market make a bul and i hope monero will soon touch his last price and this time al the coins will go high than before price.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

XMR is a good coin with a great project and team , im looking to xmr chart now and im expecting it to rise , it only need  little time still , i think you should buy or hold you  already bought . 

By looking at charts it looks like the price of Monero (XMR) will decline until the end of this year, if you want to buy Monero you should wait until the price of Monero will reach the lowest point that will fall around December 21-29. But if there are Whale Monero buyers, Monero prices will rise, so pay attention to volume changes.

On 10/20/2019 at 8:34 PM, williamz902 said:

I've been looking at the graph for Monero (XMR). I've been wanting to buy some, but would prefer to wait for the price to reach it's lowest point first. Can someone tell me if they thing the price will drop further, or if they think it will now start to slowly rise? In my opinion, it looks like it might drop some more, but so far, it's been rising for the last few days.

I think this is the best time to buy monero because once the bull run begins the price of it will surely skyrocket like in the last bull run.

On 12/9/2019 at 6:58 PM, iloveyobit said:

XMR is a good coin with a great project and team , im looking to xmr chart now and im expecting it to rise , it only need  little time still , i think you should buy or hold you  already bought . 

This moth alone it has dropped to -21%, honestly, we should not expect much from this coins. for the whole year it's still up 30% but no guarantees.

On 12/10/2019 at 10:11 AM, CryptoJony said:

I've very positive opinions about monero coin. Cause this is a very much protensial coin of the market. It’s price will rise agin very soon. 

This is true the monero is a good coin and its future is so much good and its team is strong and i also strongly believe that monero will go up soon and its will cross the higher point which he touch last time. Crypto is the best business in the world and it is real business not fake.

BetFury                                                   

This time monero is so much down but in future it will go up so much and touch the high now this time crypto market is down and thats why all the market is down buy in future i hope all the market will make bull because BTC will go to high and then all the coins are green and we will get high profit from the market.

BetFury                                                   

On 10/20/2019 at 6:04 PM, williamz902 said:

image.png.fba0f0152ac63fd538606f7757d14aa6.png

nowdays there are too much negative news in the market. likeOfficial Monero website is hacked to deliver currency-stealing mmalware.it is creating bad image of monero.

Many new cryptocurrencies became a part of this success story, Monero is one of them. Monero is the 11th largest cryptocurrency with a market capitalization of $3.35 billion.

Am holding some numbers of monero but I have not seen any improvement in the value so I don't really know weather the one am holding is actually the real monero coins or token because am not seen any change in price, weather falling or rising. 

Depending on how the Crypto world goes generally. The value of each coin ought to raise or drop. But the situation depends on the laws of demand and supply. Also government regulations can also cause the rise and fall of any asset or improper team management.

On 12/9/2019 at 7:18 PM, Agios said:

By looking at charts it looks like the price of Monero (XMR) will decline until the end of this year, if you want to buy Monero you should wait until the price of Monero will reach the lowest point that will fall around December 21-29. But if there are Whale Monero buyers, Monero prices will rise, so pay attention to volume changes.

i think monero will continue falling as it still have issues with regulation as its illegal use in the deep web will be used as evidence for how crypto can affect us badly.

9 hours ago, man002 said:

This is a very protective currency of the market. Monero is a coin that has been around since the early days of bitcoin but it has a bad reputation I haven't seen it can go up much.

Yes, that is true, as it is one of the strong classical currencies, which must have a greater position in the market, but unfortunately it has lost its reputation due to the inactivity of its workforce, which is a major reason

Looks like Monero will follow bitcoin trend now since it's rise with another Altcoin like Ethereum, Ripple, etc today. Maybe if this trend continue to rising slowly, i'm really sure there will be no dump on some altcoin too, Wait and see how it will be going now.

• +1 1