TRX or ETH ? - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace

TRX or ETH ?

Both of them have a lot of dapps and they could both go to the sky.

Vitalik and Justin work hard to make their coins better too so i am not sure which one could be better in the future.What do You think about this ?

• Useful or interesting 13
  • +1 11
  • +2 3
  • +3 4
  • +5 3

Ethereum and Tron have an active development team. Ethereum has a greater market capitalization than Tron, but Tron is very active in developing their projects. I think we need to hold both

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 4
  • +5 1

I also have much more faith in Etherium. As I can see, there are more useful projects based on Etherium. And as mentioned above, soon will be Etherium 2.0. It could make it faster and more useful. But, I hope Tron will be in good shape too, because competition will give benefits for both projects and users)))

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

On 10/20/2019 at 7:58 PM, Grace said:

Vitalik and Justin work hard to make their coins better too so i am not sure which one could be better in the future.What do You think about this ?

Base on the supply and demand basis, TRON was still very large supply compare to Ethereum that's why i don't believe that TRX will rise more that its previous ATH, while Ethereum has a lot of potentials lets wait and see until the Ethereum 2.0 upgrade will be put in place.

• +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On 10/20/2019 at 6:58 PM, Grace said:

Maybe that will depend on how much money you have. If you have more than $100 or let say you have $500, you can choose both trx and eth at the same time so you can expect to make a profit from both coins. But if you have less than $250, then I suggest you choose trx only or buy 1 ethereum and the rest of the money for buying trx. It needs a strategy to decide which coin you should buy this time because both coin, trx and eth, have good progress in the market. Both coins can be one of the potential coin, which will increase later.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • -1 1
  • +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

as compare to the current market of trx to ethereum we can easily assume this point that ethereum is good choice for gaining profit.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

On 10/20/2019 at 6:58 PM, Grace said:

i doubt that TRX and ETH are good for long term investment. especially ETH. the price always go down time to time. but i hop ethereum 2.0 can give a big impact to ETH. TRX is a good alts, but it has give some people to many giveaways and airdrops. that's why it's price always fall.

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

No need to choose one of them because they are potential altcoins, you can choose whether TRX or ETH and hold for long term. You can make profit for sure.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

| You Play - We Pay

Free BTC 360 Satoshi every day                                                 

Actually Both of them are tough competitors, etherium is my first choice due to its marketcap, Rank and volume wise, I would love to buy ETH. But I will also try to invest in TRX because it's also good choice for future. TRX is top 10-15 coins ranked on coinmarketcap.

• +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

ethereum is my favorite altcoin i've been using for a long time because it's possible to keep the various tokens of many ico on its blockchain, but lately i'm also re-evaluating tron for its high stake interests

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

On 10/20/2019 at 4:58 PM, Grace said:

ETH is the best coin for trading because ETh value is high then the TRX. TRX is the good coin and i hope in the future TRX value going to be high so much because TRX history is good and also ETh will touch this time minimum 2500$ soon.

• +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

ETH and TRX become my favorite parts, they have their own advantages and I like it. TRX is now more cost-friendly to conduct transactions than ETH. But for now I still choose ETH then TRX

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

if u ask about the dapps for me is still good in EOS or ETH not trx.

but if choice in trading ETH or TRX for long term i think still good in ETH but if in short/middle term is in TRX.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

both are a good coins but for me if i have to choose i will go with ETH because that i think it worth much more than the current price and in the next 2 year it will make more than 10 times profit

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

If you are looking for to invest right now, now would be a good time for you to buy ETH. either for long term or short term, it's entirely what you are up to and what are your invesment goals. ETH is showing good performance since its started. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Both of them are popular in the crypto market. if you ask me what I prefer then I will say eth. because I have seen that mainly a new coin or token pairs start in the exchange with btc or eth. so the future of btc high we know also the future of eth is high.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

As someone who has recently become a fan of Tron (TRX), I strongly recommend Tron (TRX). Yes, the Ethereum (ETH) is a beautiful project, and in today's conditions it is much better off against Tron (TRX), but there are some distrust and uncertainties on the Ethereum (ETH) side. Although Tron (TRX) is not successful in Ethereum as a project, I think one day it may be superior to Ethereum because it is very successful in marketing.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

My main language is not English, sorry for if i made any mistake when i write a message.

Give me 💙 if my post is helpful

Thank you.

Only time will tell how far TRX can go, if it is a decentralized project that will help to thrive, otherwise ETH can have better rank, plus ETH has more developers and bigger community!

• +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Earn bitcoin Satoshis every hour, by doing click on the roll button. Make sure to enter your own bitcoin address! Register here:

http://bit.ly/2nYanIq

TRX and ETH both are good coin. Both will be good in future. But when TRON and BTT became partner last month TRON rise with 20%. Justin Sun confiedent about its success in future. So TRX would grow faster than ETH.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Guys, what do you think about the Netbox Global project (a browser on the blockchain)? These guys claim that they are going to make a truly safe and convenient Netbox browser that will not monitor users and that does not transmit user information to corporations. By the way, they already have a Netbox browser, and it's very cool. In addition, this browser pays its users the NBX cryptocurrency for simply using this browser. I think this is a great option for passive income!
If you are interested, then more information on the project website: netbox.global

28977220.jpg

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Even though I hold both TRX and ETH coins, but it seems that ETH is more potential and profitable, while TRX from the launch until now the price of TRX continues to fall, so it is not profitable.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Both coins are good to invest but i think eth has the much popularity than trx. so i suggest you to buy eth and hold it for few days.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Sagor said:

Both coins are good to invest but i think eth has the much popularity than trx. so i suggest you to buy eth and hold it for few days.

yea etheruem has the edge for being the oldest coin but in terms of short term trading i think tron has more upsides that ethetrum and tron lately had so many announcement which will affect the price positively.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I choose etherium(eth) becouse this is second best crypto next to bitcoins.and i think one more is that the price of etherium will also pump.in the next 6-9months.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1