TRX or ETH ? - Page 4 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Grace

TRX or ETH ?

Etherium coin(eth) is now in a good place in the crypto market and we can see it at the later of the year its price and volume are showing good interest to make invest or trade to that coin and i am glad that it would be more positive feedback than other coins

Both is very good for investment I think better to invest in both equally if you want to invest in one coin eth is best option because eth rising already started.

TRX and Eth are crypto currencies. I would suggest eth over trx to anyone because, Ethereum is the second crypto coin in the market with far higher demand and price compared to trx

Tron fans are now bashing eth, i myself am an eth fan mostly because it seems to have more brain power on their development and there are lots of interesting solutions build on the top of eth. And now eth 2.0 comes and will probably surprise everyone.

On 10/20/2019 at 7:58 PM, Grace said:

Both of them have a lot of dapps and they could both go to the sky.

Vitalik and Justin work hard to make their coins better too so i am not sure which one could be better in the future.What do You think about this ?

My vote is on Ethereum it has proven itself overtime the developers have different personality but they are both brilliant, but Vitalik has contributed a lot to the community, so many companies and projects have started their entry to the Crypto because of Ethereum smart contract.

I think, ETH is better than TRX, because ETH is an old coin, and is already well-known, and is available in almost every exchange, while TRX is a new coin, the price always goes down compared to the initial price of TRX

On 10/20/2019 at 1:58 PM, Grace said:

Vitalik and Justin work hard to make their coins better too so i am not sure which one could be better in the future.What do You think about this ?

i prefer ethereum over tron, even if with tron you pay less fees.

because i see on justin sun, the founder of tron, a guy that doesn't care about the project, he's just trying to make money and that's all

On 10/20/2019 at 7:58 PM, Grace said:

Both of them are continuously increasing base on their price last year and they almost double it as of the moment and with regards their platform I can say that Ethereum is more favorable compare to Tron. Ethereum has a brighter future compare to tron because it was able to rank at #2 while Tron still has a long way to obtain it's current rank. 

According to the current situation and dealing presently I would like to prefer and also suggest all the users to go with ethereum because it is giving good response and giving good returns to the users for its investments and also for the tradings.

Maybe as a way to depend on how plenty coins you've got. In case you have greater than $a hundred or permit say you've got got $500, you'll pick out each trx and eth on the identical time so you'll be capable expect to create a advantage from each cash. But within the occasion which you've got much less than $250, at that point I recommend you pick trx because it have been or purchase 1 ethereum and the rest of the cash for purchasing trx. It wishes a process to select which coin you must buy this time when you consider that each coin, trx and eth, have superb increase in the exhibit. Both coins can be one of the capability coin, which is in a position increment in a while.

Both of these coins are my dependable coins. But in case inquired which one is superior I could without a doubt choose Ethereum can be a way better coin for me.

of course it will be eth, TRX is very good but it cannot be equal to eth, et has great potential and it is also the 2nd largest coin. I believe eth grows.

ETH is one of the most successful cryptocurrencies in the world. I have no idea about TRX. However, ETH prices are increasing day by day.

As per my experience I will prefer ETH on TRX. As we all where it came from. Looking to the chart I expecting ETH will be second expensive Crypto currency after BTC. I might be wrong. But this is only opinion. 

Of course ETH, but I can not tell that TRX is not good and you can already stake TRX in some wallets.

But ETH (my opinion) is a much better altcoin and with upcoming change (POS) will be more better.

And simple you can read what people write about both coins, but of course I dont recommend to listen other people and to invest than to make own research then to invest. And try to find if there are some upcoming news which can affect on price, that is important I think.

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

1 hour ago, voidarkce said:

Actually Both of them are intense competitors, etherium is my to begin with choice due to its marketcap, Rank and volume shrewd, I would cherish to purchase ETH. But I will too attempt to contribute in TRX since it's too great choice for future. TRX is best 10-15 coins positioned on coinmarketcap.

Trim is. Agios coin. It is now holding almost 1 billion dollars of the assets.

I like both ethereum and tron, I think both have potential and the future this year will probably be very good. ethereum is more trustworthy because it has been around for a long time, it's quite new

Definitivamente prefiero Ethereum, este es tu año, invierte, verás cómo se disparará su precio, además del hecho de que es uno de los tokens más seguros, es uno de los más valiosos y proyectados.

Like you, I like these two projects and I don't know which of them is the most promising but: I think that it's a good thing to hodl both of them. 

Free $0.50 daily paid in Crypto -Here-
Free crypto and fresh news daily -Here-

2 days to profit -Here-

Time is better than Ethereum TRX currency. Both TRX and Ethereum are good cryptocurrencies. However I think the TRX compared to Ethereum is the whole thing.

I will definitely choose both of them, TRX is a new competitor for the ETHereum and we as an investor have to take advantage by that, trading between these two coins is a good choice, people will use these platforms and the price would be stable or perhaps goes up.

You can find a couple of huge money available in the market. Ethereum and also ripple may also be excellent money. Tron features a fantastic staff and also their particular venture features a fantastic terrain industry thus we all observed trx large value inside upcoming. of course, if we all go over eth provides extended-expression upcoming My partner and i plan to keep that for quite some time. Ethereum could be the next maximum cryptocurrency available in the market.

On 10/20/2019 at 4:58 PM, Grace said:

These both coin have potential and the present situation of ETH is strong against TRX coin.The price have huge differences and their volume is also not the same.The ETH adoption is way mlre then TRX .The TRX can go in top after few years.