Blockchain Phones - Page 6 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Blockchain Phones

I don't have any idea about the vlockchain phones, but I only know about the binance phones which is HTC exodus which you'll be got $100 worth of the BNB coin if you buy the phone

On 10/20/2019 at 12:26 PM, hexwin said:

Exodus1s_3V_19Oct1.jpg?w=507

Is anyone using Blockchain based Smartphones here?

If not HTC just released Exodus 1s phone that is going to be sold for around $244 

I think this is cool idea, and price is very good.

https://techcrunch.com/2019/10/19/htc-launches-a-240-version-of-its-blockchain-phone/

the question is, do we really need this? i mean you can have the same security just by buying an hardware wallet or just by downloading a wallet on your phone. good idea maybe to bring more people on this crypto world but not necessary

I don't really know if this was really exsist ir just a news that are spreading.this is just my first time to read about it and i don't really know that kind of gadgets.but it seems the idea is good.

I don't think there is anything like blockchain phone or smartphone neither have I heard of it anywhere. But if there is, I think it is a welcomed development and it will help a lot

Earn Free Satoshi up to 0.001BTC

100% FREE | NO INITIAL DEPOSIT | EARN IN SURVEYS | EARN WITH OFFFERWALLS | EARN $1 PER REFERRAL 

100% legit and paying.... Click here to join 🤑🤑🤑

The world of cryptocurrency is always getting fascinating  as many companies are joining hand to make cryptocurrency progress, this phones is another achievement too

Blockchain phones, this is leading to a new era of great HTC, gives mobile phone users the ability to easily deal with blockchain, now that everyone can have the power of blockchain technology, adopting blockchain technology is great.

It's a nice thing and a good move.

It's going to be a good start in the cryptoworld and an encouraging start for all companies to take a serious step towards the world of encryption.

Especially there's going to be competition between them, and it's going to be a surprise to invent things related to the cryptoworld.

I've heard this and to be honest, most people out there wouldn't be interested on that phone since they don't have any clue about what blockchain is. I personally wouldn't interested though, maybe just give a try but to own this phone I don't think so, I'm very comfortable with my smartphone right now.

For the general public of the crypto world and in general for people who are knowledgeable about blockchain technology, this is just great news. But for people who do not understand this at all, this news does not say anything. It’s too early to make a blockchain smartphone, many people do not even know about this technology, not to mention its advantages.

ANN Tread   УСТАНОВИТЬ КОШЕЛЕК  TELEGRAM ⛊ FACEBOOK 

⛊⛊⛊⛊

821313737_39050.png.bb14c0b99ca5deadfe2b148b83ea6c51.png

Unfortunately no, I did not use the smart blockchain phones, they are distinct and powerful, and they have a strong entry code, which is one of the safe and strong phones in the market, and it may be better than the phones of several companies in the field of smart phones

The idea of creating a phone based on blockchain technology is just a new century in the field of phones. But there is a problem, the word "blockchain" does not say anything to a very large number of people in the world. We need to tell everyone what blockchain is and what its advantages are. And only then to promote such smartphones. I want to buy it myself.

468x60-23.jpg.a5b040b9a0545061dd4947e60fa53bc2.jpg

Just now, BlastBlast said:

I see in the estimation product, it is оnly 3000mAh, we need more than 4500mAh smartphones are very wasteful to use electricity. If it is used regularly accоrding to proper rulesThe HTC product has added a battery with more power, I think

I think we gonna need more than battery power for blockchain smartphones, RAMs and processors should be a priorities.

On 10/20/2019 at 1:26 PM, hexwin said:

If not HTC just released Exodus 1s phone that is going to be sold for around $244 

https://techcrunch.com/2019/10/19/htc-launches-a-240-version-of-its-blockchain-phone/

I was thinking i should support them but i didn't like the specs enough. Also i can't see why people just wouldn't code dapps for existing phones and just use them instead.

It is expenses here in my country but I it was good for us the traders so why not a phone just made for your work that will be great for sure.

On 10/20/2019 at 3:26 PM, hexwin said:

My phone is supported to block chain app. But your given information is good. Its good that we can buy such phone which is blockchain supported in just $244.

Download Atomic wallet now and put promo code 19Z368 and get 15 AWC of 17.4$.

1AWC=1.16$

Wow, a very sophisticated technology created there is a blockchain in it. I think this is smarpthone which is very good for its users. thank you for the information, I will wait for the release in my country.

Thats very good because it means we can earn bitcoins with those phones while running bitcoin node! HTC is a great company and they have good mobiles so i believe even that will be a great mobile.

878087121_Y2.png.ddef64abf2e22f4e6e2ca67cacef4d50.png

$ 244 for me is a bit big to buy this phone, I have yet to learn about it so I am not sure if it is really worth my money. I think it will be new technology and it will be useful.

wow fascinating making a telephone dependent on blockchain innovation, I figure exceptionally pleasant things should be possible with this telephone later on with the assistance of this innovation. is an adequate beginning value, I figure they will be increasingly costly later on.thanks...

There are many companies working on this, though i am not using smartphone in which wallet is pre built in. Like the  Samsung Note and S series have wallet built it and promoting Crypto that's really a good progress. Maybe my next smartphone will be one of them but i need to earn for that.

On 12/8/2019 at 7:38 PM, Durjoy136 said:

The company has taken the initiative to make this low-cost phone aimed at attracting customers to blockchain-friendly phones and getting expensive. 

Many of us are mobile or phone users we do crypto with our phones and this will help in attracting customers

On 10/20/2019 at 3:56 PM, hexwin said:

Hello my dear friend. Well this topic is quite interesting. I mean its really cool to hear about the blockchain phones. I mean it's actually unbelievable for me. Inbuilt crypto currency wallet in phones. 

Life is beautiful, enjoy it