Blockchain Phones - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Blockchain Phones

On 10/20/2019 at 4:26 PM, hexwin said:

Exodus1s_3V_19Oct1.jpg?w=507

Is anyone using Blockchain based Smartphones here?

If not HTC just released Exodus 1s phone that is going to be sold for around $244 

I think this is cool idea, and price is very good.

https://techcrunch.com/2019/10/19/htc-launches-a-240-version-of-its-blockchain-phone/

I know about it. Recently we saw many companies trying to launch blockchain based phone. Samsung setup bitcoin wallet on their phone. Pundi x launched their blockchain based phone.

Online earning basic tutorials : https://www.onlinefreemaster.com/

Active and genuine airdrop channel https://t.me/dhamakatipsc

Twitter profile https://twitter.com/aminulslamamir

My gaming channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLHiTfp06Q8WZMmA6NbUDSA

Wow i never heard about blockchain smartphone, i didnot even realised that this type of device could be made, it is revolution indeed.

I am not clear with one thing that the whole phone would be based on blockchain or blockchain would be included as a app in the phone. If all system of phone would be made in blockchain technology then it would be highly secure than other phones.

I heard about these phones from HTC but they haven't been released in the market yet much and I only find them on the BINANCE platform

THINK POSITIVE

This is the first time I saw this type of phone. Is this still available on market? How this blockchain cellphone works, is this like also the actual blockchain in a computer or others? I just curious also in its operating system and firmware.

On 10/20/2019 at 4:26 PM, hexwin said:

If not HTC just released Exodus 1s phone that is going to be sold for around $244 

https://techcrunch.com/2019/10/19/htc-launches-a-240-version-of-its-blockchain-phone/

I didn't use this kind of phones. But watch videos about these phones. It's have in built crypto wallet. Pundi x project based on this project. Now samsung trying to launch their blockchain based phones also.

BetFury                                                    

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day[/url]                                                   

On 10/20/2019 at 5:29 PM, bestprofi said:

With blockchain smartphones you can directly pay into dapps from your phone's cold wallet for added security and portability in dapp use.

Yes i think that too but i believe that having android smart phones with blockchain app would be a better option to keep instead of complete blockchain phone. 

The price is handsome and reasonable but i need more details about this gadget means to say its specifications. In normal way when i bought a phone firstly i check its ram and camera and then price, but this phone seems to be excellent.

I have never personally seen this phone but read about it. It was said that these phones can store the cryptocurrencies and make direct payments to dapps. It can also be used as a node and to open the cryptocurrency ledgers.

468x60-3.png

I have not used Blockchain Phone, it's new to me, I even heard about it for the first time, does it use the same smartphone? I really want to try it.

On 10/20/2019 at 11:30 AM, wilbertson said:

Blockchain phones! You mean like they are owned by blockchain company or they have special blockchain tech imposed.

I think they have the blockchain features installed on it. The product is HTC. Crypto is really evolving.

thanks for sharing information regaring blockchain phone technology  i m new user here i havent that type of information there contents are very helpfull for me 

This is really cool as the price is appropriate and this helps to increase the popularity of digital currencies and their uses by issuing phones that support encryption technology and make exchanges and sales and purchases made more and faster through encryption and by mobile

I did not understand very well, are they phones made by blockchain or do they have blockchain technology? or do you have blockchain ready to sell and all that? Tell me best friend, I'm interested.

I don't have any idea about the vlockchain phones, but I only know about the binance phones which is HTC exodus which you'll be got $100 worth of the BNB coin if you buy the phone

On 10/20/2019 at 12:26 PM, hexwin said:

the question is, do we really need this? i mean you can have the same security just by buying an hardware wallet or just by downloading a wallet on your phone. good idea maybe to bring more people on this crypto world but not necessary

I don't really know if this was really exsist ir just a news that are spreading.this is just my first time to read about it and i don't really know that kind of gadgets.but it seems the idea is good.

I don't think there is anything like blockchain phone or smartphone neither have I heard of it anywhere. But if there is, I think it is a welcomed development and it will help a lot

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The world of cryptocurrency is always getting fascinating  as many companies are joining hand to make cryptocurrency progress, this phones is another achievement too

Blockchain phones, this is leading to a new era of great HTC, gives mobile phone users the ability to easily deal with blockchain, now that everyone can have the power of blockchain technology, adopting blockchain technology is great.

For the general public of the crypto world and in general for people who are knowledgeable about blockchain technology, this is just great news. But for people who do not understand this at all, this news does not say anything. It’s too early to make a blockchain smartphone, many people do not even know about this technology, not to mention its advantages.

Unfortunately no, I did not use the smart blockchain phones, they are distinct and powerful, and they have a strong entry code, which is one of the safe and strong phones in the market, and it may be better than the phones of several companies in the field of smart phones

Very good start. I was also noticing the news that Samsung is trying to come up with the built in crypto wallet. They can beat other smartphones in the case of smartphones app payments. New companies are also interested to include crypto wallet on the smartphones.