Blockchain Phones - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
hexwin

Blockchain Phones

Is this like crypto wallet phone? So cool. 😍

What OS they used? The price is normal, it will sold out, im sure

• -1 1

They use Android OS and phone can even run full Bitcoin node and entire Bitcoin ledger.
You will need to add SD card with 400GB for that.

Also follow HTC website for news and updates
https://www.htc.com/

• +1 1

With blockchain smartphones you can directly pay into dapps from your phone's cold wallet for added security and portability in dapp use.

2 hours ago, hexwin said:

Is anyone using Blockchain based Smartphones here?

If not HTC just released Exodus 1s phone that is going to be sold for around $244 

I think this is cool idea, and price is very good.

https://techcrunch.com/2019/10/19/htc-launches-a-240-version-of-its-blockchain-phone/

No but I really wanna check one out. This one you posted, I read it can run a full bitcoin node and that's very cool. The price isn't bad at all. Can make that on a trade or two 😉

Just now, bitcoworld said:

@hexwin My plan was to buy exactlly this Phone in December when Chrismas Offers starts 🙂 Iam excited as I just read cool stuff about it so far. Also, IMO smartphones like this are the future biggest bridge between Crypto and Merchants. You will pay just with your Smartphone in the future like now in China. No more paper money out there only WeChat and Alipay.

I think that price is great, but I need to see exact detailed specifications before I buy anything.
I agree. China don't even accept credit card now.... they are almost 100% with Alipay...and now they want to switch to centralilzed gov-shitcoin also.

2 hours ago, hexwin said:

If not HTC just released Exodus 1s phone that is going to be sold for around $244 

https://techcrunch.com/2019/10/19/htc-launches-a-240-version-of-its-blockchain-phone/

Wow it looks so cool. Seriously its a good information . I love exodus wallet service . Now they made the big move in crypto world . Hope i will try to get that mobile soon.

2 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

This is new to me, wow. I buy it by next week it think 😄 

I mean it's made by HTC which makes a good phone anyways. It's Android, which is more Bitcoin friendly than Apple. And you can run a full Bitcoin Node to support the network. Sweet in my opinion, so yeah man why not!

• Useful or interesting 1

5 minutes ago, BitcoinCase said:

No but I really wanna check one out. This one you posted, I read it can run a full bitcoin node and that's very cool. The price isn't bad at all. Can make that on a trade or two 😉

Yeah I agree, but also you need to count that MicroSD card you need to buy extra, don't forget.

1 minute ago, bitcoworld said:

We will see but the shitcoins from governments are about to come everywhere. Yeah but also a lot o WeChat out there or did they suffered that much % to Alipay?

payment-war4-1.png

Alipay and Wechat are similar.. I saw somewhere exact statistic I will try to find it

13 minutes ago, Flyingrich said:

Wow block chain smart phones the world is changing for the better, this will make things better, these phones will make crypto currencies more popular and increase usage.

Yes it would attract more investor to looking into investing on crypto and brings more popularity to cryptocurrency

• -2 1

Since HTC suffered a lot of hits by the US and EU in the last couple of months they are going the decentrailized move to convince customers. I like it its like an answer for all governments.

Yeah they are like we are, early in the game and wanna profit hugely! All phones will do this soon, so they have a huge chance to grab a lot of the mobile market when mass adoption happens.

Chart: China's Most Popular Digital Payment Services ...

Here it is I found it.
You see that Alipay and Wechat are very close and this is data from 2019.

You must used smartphone for this, and in China everything is covered with bar codes

I never you this phone and first time listening from you but i will buy and try this phone can you tell me that can this phone is only for blockchain transaction or payment security of CryptoCurrency or can we use for other purpose

Samsung already started to integrate Bitcoin Wallets etc already.  They will go further and make Blockchain Phones too. I am sure that this is the future of paying.

Yep and these are the kinds of things that are the "read between the lines" type of news. These companies are getting in for a reason. They know what's coming.

4 minutes ago, bitcoworld said:

Nice man thanks for that info. Yeah, smartphones only in china I looked some documentaries about china and what changed there. It's mindblowing since everything changed in 20 years. I can suggest everyone check youtube for china documentaries.

Same thing...I also watched those documentaries myself... and I could not believe what I saw.
Credit cards are history for them now

Edited by hexwin

This is the beginning of integration for gadgets, I hope for this HTC product added a battery with greater power, because smartphones are very wasteful in the use of power, especially if used regularly. I see on spec product, it's only 3000mAh, we need more than 4500mAh

Trade what you see, not what you expect 
#ProphetInvestor

I don't know much about this, but I have seen it, but it will be the trend of the future when all internet media are integrated with blockchain technology.

I don't know what is 'performatic' 

HTC made smartphone Exodus 1s with integrated hardware wallet.

This is basic specifications:
Snapdragon 435 processor
3000mAh battery
Android Oreo 8.1
64GB of storage
4GB of RAM

• +2 1

4 hours ago, hexwin said:

Exodus1s_3V_19Oct1.jpg?w=507

Wow! Another incredible use for the blockchain technology, does that implies that these phones can be easily used for mining efficiently ?

You can't use phones for mining.... and I would not waste my battery for that.
All they ever used phones before was fake mining that has nothing to do with real mining

I think it's worth trying a smartphone that is based on blockchain technology. It would be a great experience for the user and I think more phones will be launched in the future using this technology, because that way people will get used to the blockchain and have more confidence in crypto.

Wow that is looks cool but i think blockchain phone or blockchain accesed by phone is not new but still that is a good one. Imagine a big brand like apple or samsung do this.

This is good option for anyone who wants to have Smartphone and hardware wallet,
as this is all-in-one solution for nice price.  I will wait for first reviews.