Cloudmining - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content

46 minutes ago, noneking said:

Are there legitimate sites where you can actually make money?

Yes. Is Roy Club. In this club we have UMI (universal money instrument ) token. The bottom line is that the more coins on the wallet, the more revenue (now is 25% per month). 1 UMI ~ 1 USD.

1 hour ago, Naikos said:

The problem whit cloudmining i think is the quantity of fake site that offer large revenues.

I agree with you. Good projects are hard to find.

19 hours ago, noneking said:

Are there legitimate sites where you can actually make money?

You can visit Yobit VMining earn more.

I agree with some of the previous answers, you do not give any information even about how to start or anything on the subject, i understand that mining tokens is profitable depending on whether you have infrastructure, since for normal people or if you want to mine from your home it is not profitable both for the consumption of light and the life of your hardware.

Cloud mining operations are mining farms — data centers dedicated to mining — that sell or lease hashing power to cryptocurrency miners. The essence of the service is that a third-party hosts mining equipment and provides access to the rewards associated with the equipment.

Cloud mining has many advantages and disadvantages. For one, the user must trust the cloud provider in a space ripe with scams and frauds. The user is not in control of the equipment or how it is used.

The advantages, of course, are not having to fill your home with computer equipment, not having to deal with the noise, the heat, the power consumption, and the upkeep of the mining equipment, and so on. Essentially, you outsource the work

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Cloud mining is a mechanism to mine a cryptocurrency, such as bitcoin, using rented cloud computing power and without having to install and directly run the hardware and related software. Cloud mining firms allow people to open an account and remotely participate in the process of cryptocurrency mining for a basic cost, makes mining accessible to a wider number of people across the world. Since this form of mining is done via cloud, it reduces issues such as maintenance of equipment or direct energy costs.

Cloud miners become participants in a mining pool, where users purchase a certain amount of "hash power." Each participant earns a pro-rata share of the profits in proportion to the amount of hashing power rented.