We need to be supportive - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

We need to be supportive

Recommended Posts

Does TALK still have no function besides being used to pay for posts? I think TALK will be an ETH network token just like the others, and it may have a future, I don't think it will be just for that

  • +2 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is something which form so huge part of this crypto platform. it is essential that the uses support each other for the betterment of not just  the uses but also the forum as a whole. When you come across a good quality comment to give it a positive reaction. try to learn from others and also share your knowledge and understanding with others through the creation of good quality posts.

  • Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 4
  • +4 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I suggest you to visit  altcoin forum where you will get full picture about talk token ,this forum have their own token for members and have limited supply.Where they have fully explained all the token work and explained how to earn and with drawl .This forum is adopting this from altcoin and its great where the members have to earn more in crypto currency we only think BTC is only crypto but we habe example of brave browser which is paying for search.So from my point of view forum have adopted great thing which will increase progress and we will rise more in crypto currency community.

  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

 

                                                    BetFury                                                   

    🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

                                                  Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ammar124a said:

The presence of a large number of new currencies made many members believe that the forum currency may not be of a good price and stopped support, but I think that we must support the forum that provides us with education and earning

you are right, i think many members they do not support Talk tokens because they their price would be very small. Many members likes to earn in BTC more than in Talk, but i have a strong faith that tells me a lot of members will love and support Talk tokens after 15 October.

  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Calvinpriva said:

you are right, i think many members they do not support Talk tokens because they their price would be very small. Many members likes to earn in BTC more than in Talk, but i have a strong faith that tells me a lot of members will love and support Talk tokens after 15 October.

@Calvinpriva  its true that many member dont like the talk token which lead them to leave this forum for a long time but now again btc payment start who they start to come again here.. Actually they did a huge mistake by Don't participants in talk token payment becuase we get payments from forum everyday plus from investbox so i Think its no matter how small the token value is but we Will be paid more than previous campaign of btc..                       

  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Upright Currently the adminstration has clearly announced trading will start on October 15 and until then the information will not be out and it's not a vague.

And talking about support to the talk token yes it seems very low as members only care about money and btc. But they are those who are only here for making money. The legit members who are here for learning will always love the Talk token.

6 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

I suggest you to visit  altcoin forum where you will get full picture about talk token ,this forum have their own token for members and have limited supply.Where they have fully explained all the token work and explained how to earn and with drawl .

@Syedbesharat Could you Please provide further information about Altcoin forum? And how this forum is linked with talk token? Is talk tokens already being used there? I'm wondering about your message. 

  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Upright, what kind of support are you talking about? It isn't trading yet so we can't offer buy support, and people keep writing to get TALK, so that's support, in fact lots of posts seem to be about talk token, i personally think too many. We don't know about the use cases or tokenomics yet. Only thing we do know that they have been planning to use that as a currency for ads, but there are no specifics on that. So we could only speculate endlessly and that's fruitless. 

 

Imho if we focus too much on the pay then our post content it takes away from the quality and just attract spammers and bots.

8 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

I suggest you to visit  altcoin forum where you will get full picture about talk token ,this forum have their own token for members and have limited supply.Where they have fully explained all the token work and explained how to earn and with drawl 

Please elaborate what you are talking about.

Edited by rekter
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, rekter said:

@Upright, what kind of support are you talking about? It isn't trading yet so we can't offer buy support, and people keep writing to get TALK, so that's support, in fact lots of posts seem to be about talk token, i personally think too many.

@rekterWhat a point here 😍! We all are supporting forum to form a beautiful community. Regarding TALK token support, I just wondered to find the direction of talking by OP.Anyway, since it is still not available for trading, only one thing that we can do for now is, patiently wait and do not dump the price once it available for trading.

  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We have to support good members here so that will help everyone because we want to make this forum more better than the now time so it need that we should help each other and fight against the spammers and low quality poster when we cleaned the site from them so that will make a good effect..

  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is something that forms such a huge part of this crypto platform. This is not only the use of use but support each other for the development of the overall forum. When you give it a positive response across a good quality comments. Try to learn from others and share the burden with others by creating good quality posts with your knowledge and others.

  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Actually they did a huge mistake by Don't participants in talk token payment becuase we get payments from forum everyday plus from investbox so i Think its no matter how small the token value is but we Will be paid more than previous campaign of btc..                       

@Dorjoy12 They will regret their decisions because when the trade will be live, it's true we may earn a very good amount than in the first campaign. When i see those contests which we have in the forum, i get a a strong faith of more benefits in this current campaign ☺️

  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +2 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My thought is to keep post on cryptotalk and not sell any of the Talk token but put everything in the investbox. I am not know how this will result, maybe price will go down a lot, but maybe many project want to have advertisement in a forum with 200.000 members and thousands activity every day. I am have a little knowledge of marketers and they will not want to miss this, but they need will care for price and will buy low if you make the price dump.

  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

you are right, i think many members they do not support Talk tokens because they their price would be very small. Many members likes to earn in BTC more than in Talk, but i have a strong faith that tells me a lot of members will love and support Talk tokens after 15 October.

Yes many members think that the price of this talk token will be very low and it will make them earn less than they used to in the previous campaign thus causing them not to fully support it but in my opinion I think we will get to love and support talk token once the trade begins as you said because by then we will know it's worth amount and I believe it will be profitable than we imagin.

  • +1 3
  • +2 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is true. We must be supportive of the forum in which we work and win in it. That is by proposing suggestions about the features of improving the performance of the forum and highlighting the negative points so that the moderators of the forum avoid them. This is necessary.

  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Dorjoy12 They will regret their decisions because when the trade will be live, it's true we may earn a very good amount than in the first campaign. When i see those contests which we have in the forum, i get a a strong faith of more benefits in this current campaign ☺️

@Calvinpriva Let's try our best to win in the contest Friend Because you know the Prize is much high than we get the payment of talk token fully.. Also this competition only for them who is expert in crypto world my friend.. But everyone can try on it though forum allowed it to every one.. Lets see what happen next..                 

  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 1

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, rekter said:

@Upright, what kind of support are you talking about? It isn't trading yet so we can't offer buy support, and people keep writing to get TALK, so that's support, in fact lots of posts seem to be about talk token, i personally think too many. We don't know about the use cases or tokenomics yet. Only thing we do know that they have been planning to use that as a currency for ads, but there are no specifics on that. So we could only speculate endlessly and that's fruitless. 

 

Imho if we focus too much on the pay then our post content it takes away from the quality and just attract spammers and bots.

Please elaborate what you are talking about.

@rekter it's more of like proposals being talked about and how the support can actually be seen progressing. Ok, take this instance, the Crypto talk forum, was intended on the use case of the community to communicate on need, talks and more. Then having been here, we need to look at more progressive sides, as of how the forum can be a model of decentralized or centralized community of ideas, they admins brought the initial thought of the Talk token, in which we don't yet know as of how it's functionality is yet to be. Because on a rough case, the Usage and utility of the Talk token, will be proposed by the community, if and if the admins, tend to seek on what model the token can actually be used here, as on some parts here on the forum, we have the Freedom to post and communicate, but except of plagiarizing the forum, so what If the talk token, is model on the proposals of the Talk token, as this can catapult a strong hold and usage of the token. That's why support is needed as it has to be generative as well

  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the forum try its best to serve its users better but at first place when cryptotalk was lunch it has veey greate impact for the users than now as posts are paid immediately but now we are paid on talk but we should exercise patient

  • +2 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Calvinpriva Let's try our best to win in the contest Friend Because you know the Prize is much high than we get the payment of talk token fully.. Also this competition only for them who is expert in crypto world my friend.. But everyone can try on it though forum allowed it to every one.. Lets see what happen next..                 

@Dorjoy12 Of course we should try, i don't even know what to post there because i see there is already a lot of topics submitted. But i will try, we never know because i hope the moderators will reward members with quality topics and not with many topics 😉 

  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For the first year of this forum, it is a great and wonderful achievement in the world of crypto, and it is a great window for everyone to learn and educate about cryptocurrencies and trading platforms. The exchange of experiences and interest among members is the biggest proof of that.

  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We look forward to seeing talk token evolve to become a containder in the crypto currency world, even though it's not that easy with time,  it is attainable !!!

  • +1 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Dorjoy12 Of course we should try, i don't even know what to post there because i see there is already a lot of topics submitted. But i will try, we never know because i hope the moderators will reward members with quality topics and not with many topics 😉 

@Calvinpriva come on,brother.. You can make any topic about crypto currency related section such as trading, mining, bounty, token etc.. So when you complete a topic About any section Above i mentioned then you must submit the topic in section while copy the topic link then submit it in Contest topic with Short described..                        

  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 2

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Calvinpriva come on,brother.. You can make any topic about crypto currency related section such as trading, mining, bounty, token etc.. So when you complete a topic About any section Above i mentioned then you must submit the topic in section while copy the topic link then submit it in Contest topic with Short described..                        

Thank you @Dorjoy12 let me prepare few topics and i'll submit them in this week maybe. The competition price is for all members (English & Russian) or the Russian members has their own price? Because i don't see their topics there.

  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Thank you @ Dorjoy12 let me prepare few topics and i'll submit them in this week maybe. The competition price is for all members (English & Russian) or the Russian members has their own price? Because i don't see their topics there.

@Calvinpriva Don't worry friend Because this competition is different..the Russian member can participate in their own section and english members can participate in their own section.. Yes friend,russian section has its own Prize and English section has it own prize.. So lets hunt on English  section prize..                          

  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...