We need to be supportive - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

We need to be supportive

This is something that makes up such a large part of this crypto platform. It supports not only the use of the forum but also the development of the forum as a whole. You give a positive feedback when it comes across a good quality comment. Try to learn from others and share the burden with others by creating good quality posts with your knowledge and others.

• +5 1

I haven't done much research on talk tokens but the goal now is to do so. Investigate the utility or profit that can be had with this. Thanks for the tip.

Yes you are right mate we need to be supportive because since when I joined this crypto currency platform I met the talk token to be the same way it is up till now the only change I saw from it is it is been given for rating before but it is been stop and is only been rewarded for a posts now only which is 10 talk token per post we appeal for the moderators and administrators to look into it and try to increase the rate of talk token in order to have a reasonable value 

• +1 1

Before even the launch of Talk Coin, the site was less popular, and now everybody is attempting to acquire this currency even though it was introduced at an affordable cost so we must all deal with something and save it, and its price is likely to be useful in the meantime.

We should always learn to promote the interest of ourselves in order to help achieve and sustain our goals in the forum. We should also help guide one another in producing informative posts and topics to help improve the forum positively. We shouldn’t be stingy in sharing our knowledge with others.

Yes I agree with you. We should support this coin more and I really think that great things are coming for talk coin and one day it will be as big as ETH.

Yes many members think that the price of this talk token will be very low and it will make them earn less than they used to in the previous campaign thus causing them not to fully support it but in my opinion I think we will get to love and support talk token once the trade begins as you said because by then we will know it's worth amount and I believe it will be profitable than we imagin...

• +2 1

You are right my friend really this is great topic for the promotion of this platform and also this platform provides us good opportunity to become a successful person in our life so so seniors members should support to the new ones. 

We can all see that this forum has provided us with a new payment system that is better than the old one but just that the payment is a bit low for now, so we have to respect the rules of this system, post useful posts, and give positive reactions only to those who deserve it in order to develop the forum to next level.

It is necessary for us to support any decision issued by the forum administration, and with regard to the update code Talk despite its low price, but we must support it and it is better to invest it in the investment fund

You are talking about the talk token we earn here, so as for me that I'm still new to the cryptotalk platform, and if I'm to base this on my little experience, I think we need to invest the talk we earn here in the investbox so as to support the talk.

We make double earning from the cryptotalk platform and the talk token is the official token of the cryptotalk platform, but I see much members only pay attention to the BTC we earn because of the lower fee of the talk token, so I think it's will be our duty to support the talk token by investing in that, thank you.

• +3 1

With this description and explanations, definitely we need to be supportive to the talk token which is real coin of the cryptotalk platform because members only pay attention to the bitcoin alone because of the low value of the talk token, thanks. 

Yes, I agree that we need to show more support this forum and it various services, and the biggest thing that requires our support is the talk token because it is the coin of this forum, if we show support to it, then it will be for our own benefit too.

The movement of the said coin is basically about the demand and supply of it. If we are only gaining it as payment we get form posting, i think is it not enough to keep the talk in the market.

• +4 1

In fact, when the talk coin project was launched, everyone hung their hopes on it, and I am one of those people, but the coin did not achieve the required goals and the reason for that is mainly members of this forum, as they started selling talk coins on a daily basis at the cheapest prices, which did not give this The currency has no chance to advance

I think if you are facing a good quality comment to give it a positive response. Try to learn from others and you will also benefit from your knowledge and growth through good quality creation. 

It needs to support each other. in this forum we all are like a big family. We should help each other. When a new member joins this forum those people who are old should support them. Then we should help by posting good content. By giving a good reputation to a good post.  That's it. Good luck.

Yes, my friend, of course, we need to be supportive of other members, especially beginners, who still have great doubts, motivate them, and give the valuable topic a positive reputation.

This is an extremely important aspect of the crypto network. It is important that the users support one another for the benefit of both the users and the forum as a whole. Give a positive response when you come across a good quality comment. Make an effort to learn from others and to share your experience and understanding with others by writing high-quality articles.

We should develop our sense of responsibility by developing  our character because character needs more positivity in our self because the more we are supported the more good will come in our way in future so helping each other for the benefit of everyone is the best thing

Most of the members are unwilling towards talk tokens as they consider it useless due to its low price. Cryptotalk members are more interested towards making posts and earning BTC. While they need to explore the world of talk tokens and get benefit of it. I am utilizing my talk tokens by doing investment through it and I think it's the best way.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

When I comment early in October in this post, there was many difference from now. After the price started negotiating in yobit exchange, I was thinking it had a good chance, but the latest drop was going to happen because of the many using the investbox to take the profit. Any of these tokens have the same fate, but I am still having hope that a change can be in the talk token and not lost all hope.

On 10/1/2020 at 5:49 AM, Calvinpriva said:

you are right, i think many members they do not support Talk tokens because they their price would be very small. Many members likes to earn in BTC more than in Talk, but i have a strong faith that tells me a lot of members will love and support Talk tokens after 15 October.

Talk tokens may not be liked by many, but many have.  When the token trade did not start, but everyone got a good amount of tokens to work every day. And those who sold at the beginning of the talk token trade, they got a good profit.