We need to be supportive - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

We need to be supportive

I propose you to visit altcoin gathering where you will get full picture about talk token ,this discussion have their own token for individuals and have restricted supply.Where they have completely clarified all the symbolic work and disclosed how to acquire and with drone .This gathering is receiving this from altcoin and its extraordinary where the individuals need to procure more in digital money we just think BTC is just crypto yet we habe illustration of bold program which is paying for search.So from my perspective discussion have embraced incredible thing which will build progress and we will rise more in digital currency network

• +1 1

I think the point of new campaign is making users more supportive and as you said we are here to help each other and help to solve each others problems and when you like a post by giving them reputation you can support your friend and also get talk token.

• +1 1

I agree with you because if we all support talk token, it may become one of the biggest crypto currencies in the world as the price will increase very fast and we in this forum will be very privileged to earn it from the original source.

• +1 1

Hello everyone, support is what a pillar gives to a house to stand strong, I think we should be supportive to one another in this forum because supporting ourselves will let us achieve what we are all targeting or aiming in the forum.

• +1 1

we should support this forum in all aspect the talk token we earn from this forum , this token is owned by this forum we can make the token to extend outside yobit to other exchange site we can buy the token or invest it this are ways we can support the talk token and the forum at large.

Talk is growing fast and the members on this platform are making good use of it as they are receiving the payment day by day, the admin need to find a way to launch the talk token to be accepted worldwide and to be used to trade on any other platform, so it can become like BTC or ETH

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are absolutely right, I hope all members will support each other, and everyone will benefit here, and also the support will work to develop the forum.

• +1 1

Positive support is what every one on this planet need to be able to deal with this harsh word, so I look at this forum as a community  or a large family, we better take care of each other , but for those who are affecting the value of the TALK currency and make it decrease , they are as harmful as a disease.

• +1 1

I want to focus more on the talk token, i think it was a very good idea to establish this coin, it has a community to support it and good team as well, and i think it is too early to just jump into saying the coin is not doing well even thought it is true still the coins has a long way to go and a lot of spaces to be filled to make it great.

• +1 1

the release of the talk token as well as its trading value, i can say is still on having to grow as basically its a native coin which is on the crypto talk, as we cant really all give a road map as on hoe the coin is actually going to take, as fluctuation, valuation, appreciation  the value is unpredictable

Cryptocurrency has help many people around the world both economically and through knowledge and experience most especially during this corona virus know as covid19, where social distance is been observed setting at home you just use your phone and make useful content. It has been suppoetive to us 

• Useful or interesting 1

I am very upset cause no body has invested very well in talk token ,then his price go down very fast last week .

hope every member support this currency.

• +2 1

On 10/1/2020 at 1:40 AM, Upright said:

The creation of the Crypto-talk, with just it's first anniversary has grace and gained interaction with the community members on a fine high and prospect, as of the future will eventually look like. The Crypto talk made new features and advances of having to manage the large users at it's databases as well as control and clean information shared. But then the big next move was taken as we have a community native coin which is a huge step on having to fully integrate our community experience evolvements . But here's the Truth which still looks vague, as of the structure and how the TALK TOKEN as being with till now.

1) the TALK TOKEN, hasn't really had that great support from the entire community, and as of how we share it's resourcefulness around the Crypto talk system

2) the TALK TOKEN, doesn't yet have many of that much functionality as on it usage yet on the forum.

But with all this issues, they are meant for how the community can be better

IMG_20200930_213529_668.jpg

Supporting talk token is our responsibility became this token is our payment now and it gave us real money. If we continue on supporting talk it could be more popular and more expensive in the future. But right now I'm very disappointed to the talk token because the price lf it are continue on falling means that the value of our talk token also decreased because of this. But I'm sti supporting talk token because this is the only my source of income.

I think it would be better if we wait for the price range of bitcoin to calm down so that we would know how we should make a move to support the talk token. I would say that the bitcoin is still unpredictable about its price range whether it would stop increasing or it would not slowly going to calm and go to a negotiable price range in the market so that we could not still know if the talk token is really having a problem when it comes with its price range in the market. As a recipient of the talk token, all I could say is to hold all your talk token asset so that it would help the price range to increase in the market.

Let all try to support the talk token by making some investment on it daily on the yobit invest box, because the currency (talk token) is a new currency and it needs support to make it grow always.

you mentioned the truth , we all members of the forum had faith in TALK token and the proof is the price stayed stable above 100 satoshi for a period of time because the dropping in price started and the reason members selling their earnings daily now is still so far there is no new news about the token and ways to support it by yobit team , we hope they find a solution and support it again so the token can stand and increase in price again

It is true that the token needs a lot of support to rise to an acceptable price for the continuation of the forum, the continued decline in the token price will negatively affect everyone, so far we have not seen any real use of the token while millions of it are distributed almost daily to members, this matter will make the quantity offered in the market Much greater than demand and hence the continued price drop.
Many members mentioned many ways to use the token, and the moderators know that, for there to be a demand for the token, people must be forced to buy it.

Of course 

We all are supporting well to this forum,this forum is now most popular all over the world,i am very really surprised to join this forum and i am doing best for this forum,there are different section on this forum we can select them on our choice,we will try  best to create new topics and we will upload them daily base.

I am actually a little confused about what type of support but I guess you must be talking about investment and a form of awareness against dumping and dumpers.

Unfortunately, there is very little any of us can do about especially now that talk token has no adequate or full information and tokenomics. No one can predict about it and what might become of it, hence many will result into selling off.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Let's support and cooperate with one another in order to learn and achieve our goals in the crypto.it is important to make proposals to improve and build communication in the forum.lets educate one another on making useful and meaningful post in order to get positive reactions,learn and share your knowledge for better understanding in the crypto platform.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Yes, the Talk token needs our full support. It is that official token of Cryptotalk and it is having a bad time right now. We should try and hold on to our talk or even buy more so that the price doesn't continue to fall. This way we will secure the future of Cryptotalk.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

We need to be supportive again because Talk is now lowered in price, perhaps because of selling and because of btc going higher but I would love to see Talk at 200 satoshi again and I am willing to support any initiative from the forum and Yobit for this. 

• +1 1

We must support all members, especially the good ones, because we want to make the forum better than now, and we have to highlight the negative points.

But the assets the forum pays is
Talk currency, and you must take care of it and publish it to become a large and widespread global publication ... in order to achieve its primary goal ... But it seems that the talk currency is losing its value.

Yes We should give our support for the betterment and improvement of the forum as The Forum is giving us so many benefits and advantages such as we can learn from here about cryptocurrency we can interact with new friends here and most importantly we can earn from here so its our duty and responsibility to own this forum always do whatever we can for its betterment and improvement.

• +4 1