Money, throughout the years - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Gluttony

Money, throughout the years

I always wonder how the world would look like if money wouldn’t be involved anymore. They always say that “Money is the root of all evil”, since there is a change happening and many people are trying to adapt to another transition, what would happen next? Will things go smoothly? Does this mean the corruption will about to go to the end? There is actually no currency in the past used as a legal tender for trading since they only do is barter system where they are only exchanging items with other items assuming they have the same value. Then they used coins as a currency which is made out of silver, gold and copper means that their weight is equal to their value. Then they used the fiat currency, which is already used as we grow up where bills are already involved aside from coins. Behind of these transitions, there are numerous events happening in the entire world such as wars. Money also served as the embodiment of an economic power of each country which determines their power. Now that we are about to make another transition where crypto currency is getting popular, it could also be a sign of the end for fiat currency as well. This could also be a reason for the most of the centralized sector to either go with the transition phase as well also or close their institutions forever. It could be a move for entering into another phase of modernization, which is to adopt the changes of what the technology brings to the human civilization. We saw the different things happen in the past and the transactions are done differently; some of them make an exchange for another item, others being paid by money and now is digitally influenced which we could say crypto currency involves. Crypto currency is a good way of generating profit as a passive income; since their price ranges are volatile it is a good way for everyone who are thinking of investing. They say crypto currency has a lot of potential and has a lot of improvements to build, but there is something that bugs me. I always think that there would be another thing that would sprout somewhere and make someone fortunate again just like what did happen to people who invested in crypto currency around 2009. The change is the only thing that is constant, but despite the fact that crypto currency is already a technological based and modernized way of doing your transactions, especially online, how would it turn out if something really makes crypto currency disappear? I just hope that crypto currency will last until we able to get the most of it, at least we managed to enjoy ourselves before it became the part of the history as well.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 8
  • +4 4
  • +5 1

Yes you are right the cryptocurrency is a multi dimensional things that has revolutionized the financial system as well as optimized it for the general public use. We must promote it in a well manner to make it huge.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Crypto currency is getting popular gradually , and many people are making huge amount of money but we don't know what the future will be the problem with crypto currency is that there are alot of scammers I fear that the system will be abuse with might results the down fall of crypto currency.

• +1 1

4 hours ago, Maaz sultan said:

I think that if you dont have money then you are not be able to get in the race of this developing world and technology and invest your money to make money and dont spend like nothing .

yep thats the ugly truth, everyone thinking about getting rich but nobody notice that in order to be rich you should have money to start with in the first place. even in crypto you cant start trading without a small capital.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

@Gluttony You have covered the history of money and it's development. I'm also optimistic towards the good future of Crypto in coming years. In my opinion the fiat would be still there working as usual until every sectors get digitalisation. And Crypto will serve as additional or alternative payment method in every sector. 

However we are hearing news about China adopting its currency based on Blockchain. Maybe it will start the adoption of Crypto in native coin of the country and gradually increases to more country.

• +3 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

I am use the crypto currency to trade and I have find the advantages it has to the other currency we are use today, but maybe this will beomce the currency for us to always use. But we are talk about cryptocurrency there are so many differernt and not every crypto can be used, I am hope that we find these that will be used and invest and make good money out of them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 9/30/2020 at 7:25 PM, Gluttony said:

I always think that there would be another thing that would sprout somewhere and make someone fortunate again just like what did happen to people who invested in crypto currency around 2009

We all are looking but what happened with Bitcoin was that it was only known to a few people until 2010. In 2009 you could not invest as there was no exchange. You could use your CPU and mine Bitcoin. In 2010 the first market appeared and the first mention in a tech online magazin called Slashdot. Only then some people picked the magic internet money and it started growing.

But you are correct we maybe are looking only in Bitcoin and missing a lot that can become the best new thing in investment since Bitcoin. I'm open eyes and ears and willing to read and lose my sleep over anything no matter how crazy it sounds.

• +3 1

The fiat system is slowly converting in to digital where it has started adoption of crypto on different levels. The crypto is advantages and advance system. Which can gives the economic stability where the fiat system can gives you better system. But the  crypto have many flaws and cannot fully replace it.

• +2 1

As how glorious cryptocurrency can be it unfortunately cant really fight it against the money digital currencies as they are more balanced and better stabilization throughout of the many years and compared it against cryptocurrency thats only been only for a decade.

• +1 1

I see cryptocurrencies as a real revolution in the world of money and invest and people-to-people dealings. Dealing began since ancient times people exchanged goods according to value, and if we consider that Bitcoin and some cryptocurrencies have a real value, then we can consider it a form of money.

• +2 2

Money is always developing. The most modern money we have today are cryptocurrencies. People will decide to choose cryptocurrencies when the conditions appear and it will happen sooner or later as the previous system is proven to be inefficient. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

One of the functions of money is that it facilitates exchange as a measure of value .. and it is also a way to tighten state power. Therefore, we see many of the state have approved dealing in cryptocurrencies, and this confirms their value, importance, and power that is no less than paper money.

• Useful or interesting 2

Money has been used for thousands of years since the first metallic coins appeared somewhere in the ancient world. It is a proper method to make commerce and accept a method to transact. Although the price of money has a tendency to drop because lately it is not covered by assets like gold but it is printed in IOU paper fiat that has no actual value.

• +1 1

Yes, you are right because the cryptocurrency is a new means of payment and comes in place of the traditional money we use and it keeps pace with the developments of the modern technological era

It is very good thoughts you have and I think that money is driving our civilization and commerce is helping too. Tehcnology will be even better and the money we will choose will be advanced and better from what we had, and I also think that it will be decentralized without border restrictions and politicians playing games.

Cryptocurrency is the money we are hoping to be massively adopted and used. We don't think of crypto as a way to profit with passive income as you said. I don't see it this way. There are many and different and some of them can have this purpose but not all of them.

On 9/30/2020 at 6:25 PM, Gluttony said:

I always wonder how the world would look like if money wouldn’t be involved anymore. They always say that “Money is the root of all evil”, since there is a change happening and many people are trying to adapt to another transition, what would happen next? Will things go smoothly? Does this mean the corruption will about to go to the end? There is actually no currency in the past used as a legal tender for trading since they only do is barter system where they are only exchanging items with other items assuming they have the same value. Then they used coins as a currency which is made out of silver, gold and copper means that their weight is equal to their value. Then they used the fiat currency, which is already used as we grow up where bills are already involved aside from coins. Behind of these transitions, there are numerous events happening in the entire world such as wars. Money also served as the embodiment of an economic power of each country which determines their power. Now that we are about to make another transition where crypto currency is getting popular, it could also be a sign of the end for fiat currency as well. This could also be a reason for the most of the centralized sector to either go with the transition phase as well also or close their institutions forever. It could be a move for entering into another phase of modernization, which is to adopt the changes of what the technology brings to the human civilization. We saw the different things happen in the past and the transactions are done differently; some of them make an exchange for another item, others being paid by money and now is digitally influenced which we could say crypto currency involves. Crypto currency is a good way of generating profit as a passive income; since their price ranges are volatile it is a good way for everyone who are thinking of investing. They say crypto currency has a lot of potential and has a lot of improvements to build, but there is something that bugs me. I always think that there would be another thing that would sprout somewhere and make someone fortunate again just like what did happen to people who invested in crypto currency around 2009. The change is the only thing that is constant, but despite the fact that crypto currency is already a technological based and modernized way of doing your transactions, especially online, how would it turn out if something really makes crypto currency disappear? I just hope that crypto currency will last until we able to get the most of it, at least we managed to enjoy ourselves before it became the part of the history as well.

I think earning money in the future will be easier because it has become available to everyone and the best example cryptocurrencies as it has become a source of livelihood for many.

On 9/30/2020 at 9:25 PM, Gluttony said:

“Money is the root of all evil”, since there is a change happening and many people are trying to adapt to another transition, what would happen next? Will things go smoothly? Does this mean the corruption will about to go to the end? There is actually no currency in the past used as a legal tender for trading since they only do is barter system where they are only exchanging items with other items assuming they have the same value. Then they used coins as a currency which is made out of silver, gold and copper means that their weight is equal to their value.

Yes definitely, money is root of all evil. We should not be so greedy in getting more money.we can loss which we have so be careful and invest as much as you can bear. 

On 10/2/2020 at 11:18 AM, Ridam said:

@Gluttony You have covered the history of money and it's development. I'm also optimistic towards the good future of Crypto in coming years. In my opinion the fiat would be still there working as usual until every sectors get digitalisation. And Crypto will serve as additional or alternative payment method in every sector. 

However we are hearing news about China adopting its currency based on Blockchain. Maybe it will start the adoption of Crypto in native coin of the country and gradually increases to more country.

@Ridamfirst of all money is the central point for all the evil things in our community. And also at this platform we can only invest a small amount. But rather we greed to get the more money and invest a huge amount without doing anything. So don't be greed and curious for the money.

I agree with you! Cryptocurrency is something updated in our world. Of course, we can't say that this is basic Finance, because we still have Fiat, which many people use. But I believe that cryptocurrency can be compared to something in the past, for example, when ancient people sold animals, or some things, it was accepted by a certain payment, also here!

The popularity of the cryptocurrency is gradually increasing and it has become a global fame and it has taken on important roles in matters of electronic payment. I use the cryptocurrency for trading and found the advantages it enjoys for the other currency that we use today. The field of krypto is still in its infancy, so it will eliminate the old currencies.

• +1 1

I think the development in our financial system would make good space for the cryptocurrency to grow to an extent that they normalise it. I really like your perspective thinking about how the world would be without money. Good luck friend.

• +2 1

In the old days, currency was made of either gold or silver, and its value was valued at the value of the metal it was made of. Today, you see a paper currency and a cryptocurrency that has a very high value. Certainly, what we have achieved from developments is a very positive thing in all respects, but the thing that makes people distrustful of paper or cryptocurrencies is their inability to monitor the rise and fall of the currency's value.

If something had to make crypto disappear i think that it could ultimately be quite detrimental to many of the economies that have already tried to adopt crypto as a means for economic recovery due to the after effects of the pandemic. Furthermore many people that are currently invested in it will make major losses. AS for the first part of your topic regarding corruption, i think that this will exist no matter thee type of currency used and even it was the bartering system as some items will be worth more than others and this will in effect translate to a currency that can once again be used for corruption. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769