Paris Saint-Germain joins the world of blockchain with a new game !! - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
prohalf

Paris Saint-Germain joins the world of blockchain with a new game !!

نادي "باريس سان جيرمان" ينضم لعالم البلوكشين عبر لعبة جديدة ... التفاصيل هنا

The electronic game "Sorare", based on the Ethereum blockchain, is one of the most growing games, as it offers the possibility of competition between teams and soccer sports clubs through digital cards that represent players and the strength of the card according to the strength of the player in real matches.

“Sorare” announced yesterday that it has signed with the French football club, Paris Saint-Germain, as the 100th licensed club in this game.

Current club stars such as “Neymar” and “Kylian Mbappe” will be coded on the blockchain and issued in the game as digital cards, which users can buy, collect, trade and use to form their teams to compete against other “Sorare” players.

In addition, "Sorare" will codify some of the former "Paris Saint-Germain" players, such as "David Beckham" during his time with the team in 2013.

Sorare offers players cards to buy in a variety of sizes, including limited edition cards, and some of these cards are very rare via blockchain.

According to Sorare, the partnership will be spread semi-regularly through Paris Saint-Germain's social channels.

The Paris Saint-Germain team ranks sixth in the world in terms of presence on social media, with more than 80 million followers across various social platforms.

“Sorare's CEO, Nicolas Julia,” told the source:

It is a great honor for them to join the 100th licensed club.

Having them connect with “Sorare” will help involve many new people in the blockchain and Ethereum space games.

Sorare also recently announced that it has officially launched the game in the United States, indicating plans to start marketing the game in the country and expand its presence there.

The game was already playable in the United States, and it is in fact the second largest market for "Sorare" in terms of user base and average time users spend on it per day.

According to the statement, the United States has seen 70% growth on a monthly basis, and "Sorare" will seek additional US partnerships after signing the game with the Football Players' Union in the major league last June.

Sorare notes that the United States has more than 60 million digital sports players overall, along with a growing demand for collecting sports trading cards.

Sorare now has over 40,000 users worldwide, with an average monthly growth of 52% since the game's inception in early 2019.

The game's earnings increased from $ 30,000 in December 2019 to $ 800,000 last month.

This past July, Sorare announced that it had raised $ 4 million in an initial offering round.

up

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 5
  • +5 1

i think this game is make these crypto currencies advertise on high level competitions were the new users come to the crypto market and who have interest on the blockchain may need to join this forum for getting all the knowledge about their crypto world ( world of crypto ) . So give some time and try to understand this have a hidden point .

Yes such a things must be afopted in order to promote the cryptocurrency to expand the community.  We must engage ourself completely with crypto instead of fiat to contribute our part.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This is great for Parish sent Germen because this foot ball club is one of the top today and it has so much money from the Arab investors it has, that it has bought the best footballer, I am watch no football but I am interest in business and they do good business over there. So these are non fundible tokens too right? I am read another post about them but I'm question what is this about. How can these be rare and who would want them? They are not cards people found interest. These are just pictures and have identity on a blockchain, who and why wants to have mbabe in a token in a blockchain??

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

Collaboration of crypro with games can bring more people into cryptocurrency which will increase the market cap of crypto. People need new things from crypto where they get games, wallet with interest and mostly the more earning UN crypto. This will  expand the digital usage in market where we can have various teams from different countries it has potential to bring mega events in future. 

• +1 3

This is impressive it is like a card game so we can buy these and sell them again higher for profit and we can store them as a token in ethereum wallets? The fees are very high for me but if we can make profit and find others that want to buy mabye we can make money from this? Others made money from uniswap coins why not create a market for these and trade them then.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

On 30.09.2020 at 16:16, prohalf said:

The electronic game "Sorare", based on the Ethereum blockchain, is one of the most growing games, as it offers the possibility of competition between teams and soccer sports clubs through digital cards that represent players and the strength of the card according to the strength of the player in real matches.

“Sorare” announced yesterday that it has signed with the French football club, Paris Saint-Germain, as the 100th licensed club in this game.

Current club stars such as “Neymar” and “Kylian Mbappe” will be coded on the blockchain and issued in the game as digital cards, which users can buy, collect, trade and use to form their teams to compete against other “Sorare” players.

In addition, "Sorare" will codify some of the former "Paris Saint-Germain" players, such as "David Beckham" during his time with the team in 2013.

Sorare offers players cards to buy in a variety of sizes, including limited edition cards, and some of these cards are very rare via blockchain.

According to Sorare, the partnership will be spread semi-regularly through Paris Saint-Germain's social channels.

The Paris Saint-Germain team ranks sixth in the world in terms of presence on social media, with more than 80 million followers across various social platforms.

Sorare also recently announced that it has officially launched the game in the United States, indicating plans to start marketing the game in the country and expand its presence there.

The game was already playable in the United States, and it is in fact the second largest market for "Sorare" in terms of user base and average time users spend on it per day.

According to the statement, the United States has seen 70% growth on a monthly basis, and "Sorare" will seek additional US partnerships after signing the game with the Football Players' Union in the major league last June.

Sorare notes that the United States has more than 60 million digital sports players overall, along with a growing demand for collecting sports trading cards.

Sorare now has over 40,000 users worldwide, with an average monthly growth of 52% since the game's inception in early 2019.

The game's earnings increased from $ 30,000 in December 2019 to $ 800,000 last month.

This past July, Sorare announced that it had raised $ 4 million in an initial offering round.

up

thanks for the background information, I hadn't heard anything about this before your post. Do you represent this company or are you just promoting it?

• +3 1

On 9/30/2020 at 2:16 PM, prohalf said:

This looks awesome, I am not a regular gamer but I love soccer games and I will look forward to playing this game and indirectly my support for the blockchain technology. Sports generally and the footballing community has shown much interest in cryptocurrency recently which I see as a good hedge taking it to the public more, we want more of this.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

The team also entered the blockchain through an electronic game. I hope that the technology will be brought out into the open through the Paris team through advertisements and partnerships with other currencies in the future ..

• +1 2

It is incredible that someone like Paris Saint-Germain joins the world of cryptocurrencies, and even more so in a video game, because it is a great campaign for the club. This collaboration between Paris Saint-Germain and Sorare can serve as an initiative so that in the future more football clubs and other sports begin to join the world of cryptocurrencies, and that they could even charge tickets for matches in cryptocurrencies

Edited by LUISF1899
  • +4 1

what I like about this is that the people who will be buying and using this game are kids, and they will be introduced to the world of crypto at a young age and that gives them more exposure, this way they will be intrigued to look for it as well.

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing this good news, will be really awesome for cryptocurrency if the soccer's clubs participate in  introducing their games through cryptocurrency, we know that the soccer is the most sport popular in the world. So great for digital world currency.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think that the gaming industry is a very lucrative field, game companies make billions every year, and if games are linked to blockchain networks this use will support the increase in blockchain use cases and get new money in the crypto market pouring in from the gaming market.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

We also note that every day, blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are gaining power and popularity through many practical applications and also some fun games. By using it in games, players have acquired digital assets so that they can buy, sell and trade as they like.

• +2 2

Probably these are NFTs if I understand. I don't care a lot about this trend but if there is money to be made I'm willing to learn. For right now they only try to pump the NFT markets with washtrading and I don't think they will make people interested this way. PSG has become a top world football club and probably tries anything to have more marketing and ways to make some money and perhaps this can be some help to the crypto world, if NFTs become success at some point of time.

• +3 1

Indeed, this is a milestone achievement as the growing interest in blockchain technology is growing significantly. This factor will increase people's momentum and confidence in Bitcoin.

So this game is just collectibles again. I don't know if this type of blockchain gaming will ever succeed and why anyone would buy a digital form of a football player and have it stored in a token. Unless these can be used somewhere except from trading I don't think it will do anything more.

• +3 1

This is interesting, thanks a lot for explaining it so thoroughly but I don't understand something. We can trade these cards and buy or sell them in a market or they are just a one time buy. And we can use them somehow in games, like have them as our avatar or give them as rewards? I don't understand what the gaming part here is.

• +4 1

On 9/30/2020 at 2:16 PM, prohalf said:

up

Paris saint German is a football club in French league one, it among the most expensive football clubs in the world. World best players such as Kylen mbappe, neymar jr. Etc play in the club.  Bring football with this is a positive vibe.

• +5 1

NFTs don't have a lot of usecases. They can be traded but they aren't used for any reason that can be entertaining right now. I hope that this technology will be used somehow in the future by the gaming world, but I don't think we can consider cryptokitties and some cards of a football club as a game.

Wow, Paris saint German are also in the crypto world that's nice, this is a club own by a very rich Arabian man,  a football club that consist of promising talent with the likes of Kylian Mbappe, Neymar and so on, PSG joining the crypto world will be a good thing because other clubs may also join the world of crypto I think.

• +3 1

On 10/2/2020 at 10:54 AM, Mella said:

This is great for Parish sent Germen because this foot ball club is one of the top today and it has so much money from the Arab investors it has, that it has bought the best footballer, I am watch no football but I am interest in business and they do good business over there. So these are non fundible tokens too right? I am read another post about them but I'm question what is this about. How can these be rare and who would want them? They are not cards people found interest. These are just pictures and have identity on a blockchain, who and why wants to have mbabe in a token in a blockchain??

The Arab investors are so wise, after making massive income in the club, now they are creating a blockchain ,I think it the first team in earope to develop such a wonderful idea, if the project is successful,I think many clubs will follow in the idea also

Cool, I'm very happy that the blockchain system is being implemented in games, and it's really cool, and it optimizes your time , because now you don't need to withdraw and exchange cryptocurrencies, you can do it directly! I will definitely tell my football player friend about this news, he is interested in cryptocurrency, and I think he will be happy! Thanks!

It is wonderful and good for digital currencies that have begun to sweep all fields and now enter the field of football from the gates of the ancient and world-famous club Paris Saint-Germain and it is considered a good and encouraging step to use the digital currency in the new game that i

• +1 1

This is a really good progress as part of blockchain as they involved the most engaged platform that is gaming. This would really increase the usage of cryptocurrency in the platform as like fiat money.

• +2 1