How to find out best crypto currency - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

How to find out best crypto currency

Thank you for this comprehensive and nice explanation.  Let me add an important factor.  Investing in a coin does not make quick profits, but you need patience, which is the most important factor for your success in trading, and you should pay attention to the quantity of supply and demand when you buy a particular digital currency

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Thank you mate for this information that you shared with us. Yes mate we should always find the concept of any coin before we invest in them because there are good and bad coin.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

2 hours ago, marchal87 said:

Investing in a coin does not make quick profits, but you need patience, which is the most important factor for your success in trading,

@marchal87 without any doubt what you have said is right my friend.. In every place we need to be patience and in investment we need to be patience more becuase sometimes the price Don't increase up in the time we expected.. So in that we must need to be patience for better profit.. 

14 minutes ago, Tunuu said:

Thank you mate for this information that you shared with us. Yes mate we should always find the concept of any coin before we invest in them because there are good and bad coin.

@Tunuuits safety friend Becuase you know Every day lot of member get scammed by investment in wrong coin Which value become zero after few pump.. So we must need to choice a currency Which is perfect and stable and has all the point i have mentioned..                               

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2

@Dorjoy12 Absolutely these points should be considered must before investing in any projects or coin. Personally I take a deep research whether the project has potential to withstand or not. And if we are just willing to profit then good news like listing in Coinbase, Binance also increases the price at the moment most of the time.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

5 minutes ago, Ridam said:

@Dorjoy12 Absolutely these points should be considered must before investing in any projects or coin. Personally I take a deep research whether the project has potential to withstand or not. And if we are just willing to profit then good news like listing in Coinbase, Binance also increases the price at the moment most of the time.

@Ridam  you are right that if any member want to Have some quick profit then  he can took those coin that is going to be listed soon in Binance.. But he must need to be ensure because there has lot of fake news that said this coin going to be listed in Binance.. Again some member though after listed in Binance if we hold the coin then we can have good profit.. This is also a mistake so we MUST    avoid this kind of mistakes that can lead us in lose..              

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

@Dorjoy12 these 5 factors we really needed to check before invest any coin, because present so many coins launch crypto market and some crypto experts are our well wisher's suggests those coins to invest,

but we also need to do some proper investigation about that coin project it's better, because if we trust anyone  blindly and invest then we face loss,

and one think in crypto if we invest in new coins then we need patience because newly coin not gain good price, it's take some time  thanks for you're good contribution my friend.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

@Dorjoy12, for the longest time i have been agreeing with this kind of method, and it makes sense, but the current zeitgeist seem to have shifted. Crap is mooning and people will fomo to everything that has a food word or DeFi in it. Meanwhile most older projects that still have good fundamentals are either tanking or not moving.

I have no idea what to think of this. It's hard for me to adjust to the possibility that i might have totally got markets and crypto investing wrong. Because people have been making insane profits with brand new projects like $core while i've been watching on the side lines waiting that older projects will rise some day.

Maybe this is all noise and i should ignore it, or maybe i should ape in and embrace the moment. I don't have a clue anymore. I might lose everything like that but it seems i am losing either way with sticking to older projects with good fundamentals.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

32 minutes ago, rekter said:

Crap is mooning and people will fomo to everything that has a food word or DeFi in it.

@rekter i dont want to talk about Defi my friend because you its a new project with huge popularity... Also we dont know when it will dump hugely as it coin YFI was pump from 100 usd to now 24000 usd.. We always need to look back on our old method to find out best currency..     

51 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

d one think in crypto if we invest in new coins then we need patience because newly coin not gain good price, it's take some time  thanks for you're good contribution my friend.

@Honny143 thanks for your nice review friend.. Nothing is above then patience becuase mostly time we dont get that we have expected.. But its not mean we cant be patience.. You can see lot of investor cant be patience when they see their invest coin going dump so they sell it but later the coin again pump hugely.. So we must keep our trust on our invest coin..         

• +4 1

these are very helpful steps indeed, but i would like to add that you should also check the charts and technical analysis to know when its a good time to buy or sell as well.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

4 minutes ago, duncun007 said:

these are very helpful steps indeed, but i would like to add that you should also check the charts and technical analysis to know when its a good time to buy or sell as well.

@duncun007 thanks for your nice information but  as far as i know  coin charts and technical analysis depend on the coin circulating supply and total supply.. So if any investor take proper research on the number 4 point i have mentioned then i think its enough to understand the coin good or not friend..             

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

@Dorjoy12 This is wonderful information you have shared with us and it will be very beneficial to newbies in cryptocurrence who are still lucking knowledge on those hints about finding the rightful coin to get along with since the crypto market is filled with so much coins therefore, it normally becomes difficult for beginners to choose those that are good for investment and thanks for this valuable information that is so helpful.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

2 minutes ago, George10 said:

@Dorjoy12 This is wonderful information you have shared with us and it will be very beneficial to newbies in cryptocurrence who are still lucking knowledge on those hints about finding the rightful coin to get along with since the crypto market is filled with so much coins therefore, it normally becomes difficult for beginners to choose those that are good for investment and thanks for this valuable information that is so helpful.

@George10 thanks you too for response in my topic my friend.. Yah its our duty to show the real guidelines for the newbie so that they can learn properly crypto currency.. You know many noob member invest money in wrong currency which lead them lose their money and later they say crypto is scam.. So i made this topic ❤                

• +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

But I think you did not mention one of the most important factors that help you to know good and failed currencies, liquidity is also an important factor that simplifies the way for you to invest, thank you

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Very educative and important post, the explanation is something some people pay for just to learn, we are getting it for free here, thanks mate and thanks to crytotalk for this wonderful opportunity

All key points has been discussed properly, thank you for this kind of content this would be beneficial to some newbie like me in this kind of topic. I will consider your suggestions when I have enough funds for trading, since I'm planning to do so but don't have enough satoshi in my yobit wallet. So in the meantime I will collecting a little more.

from my perspective i would like to say that to select the best coin out of thousands i will say that you need to research and lose a million to make a good profit from this platform.Nothing is losing in here rather everything is gaining here.

I go with concept and stability , if a coin is not stable then that is the toughest and the roughest that can cause you to lose the truth is we need to follow certain strategies that do provide the good of the market we need to really work as hard and put together everything in the perfect strong hold. I think a stble coin should be really thought of very much .

• +2 1
  • +5 2

7 minutes ago, Mike1515 said:

I think a stble coin should be really thought of very much .

It nice idea but did you know stable coins are profitable as volatile coins @Mike1515 the logic is you can HODL a stable for a period that the market seems not to be convenient or affordable purposely to preserve or maintain your capital. But talking about best coins for trading and investment making, the top 10 altcoins along the line holding the top leading, the most valuable and expensive coin which is BTC to stand a high chance of making huge amount of profits.

• +3 2
  • +5 1

20 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

(1) Concept
(2) stability 
(3) according  to their roadmap their leading 
(4) according  to the price their circulating supply   and total supply.
(5) popularity 

I advice every new and old crypto trader to follow these rules for choosing any crypto currency if you follow these rules there must be very low risk for getting loss . Try to learn crypto trading by yourself by learn trading on small investments .

9 hours ago, eliottalderosn said:

@Dorjoy12 from what I know is that you can exchange your  currency with any other currency. Can't we do that in case we feel like the currency is going to die?

I know we will lose money in case the other type was stronger than what we have but it would be better to not lose all your money in the current currency, am I right?

@eliottalderosn  ofcourse you can exchange your currency to another currency you want because you must buy those currency that is listed in some exchange site.. So you can sell your coin that time but unfortunately many member thought the coin price will increase once more which lead them fully lose their money.. So Before choice any currency first follow 5 point i have mentioned.. 

@Sp19a1ma002 @saraanna396 @kenan 1 @iloveyobit thanks every one for your valuable response in my topic and share your knowledge here..                  

• +1 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

This is very good to know and I am very happy that you are help to this forum with making a post that is not only a small aditional but it can be an article in a newspaper or in the crypto news websites as the coindesk. I am applaude your effort and I will read all of the post slowly to understand all the information you are given to us. this will help me to find the best of the cryptocurrencie and make my trade easier.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

the best currency is the one that nobody knows since nobody will know how much it will be worth, it will only be seen over time

• +5 1

I highly appreciated these points are good to follow but we have to add more in it because to newbies these definition are not enough.I suggest we have to add these terms as well as Research, research methodology, platforms and sites which have high level articles and mostly the real person experience statements. Which I think can help people to understand the best way of buying good coin. If we add this we can get more good result. Because what I experience are those points and learn easily and better way. 

I have seen many coins which have good reputation during airdrop and expected huge success in future but they were dumped in fee months but also see many new projects who wasn't popular but now running very successfully. 

• +1 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

10 hours ago, Syedbesharat said:

have seen many coins which have good reputation during airdrop and expected huge success in future but they were dumped in fee months but also see many new projects who wasn't popular but now running very successfully. 

@Syedbesharati have point out the reason what you have said in my topic... So i suggest you once more time to read my Topic.. I have said that the project success depend on the project developer roadmap where everything get mentioned clearly how they will increase their coin value step by step.. Also the coin value depend on any token total supply.. Again i have talked about coin stability.. So before choice any coin you must remember the 5 point..                 

Edited by Dorjoy12
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1