Cryptotalk Double payment. - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mark wood

Cryptotalk Double payment.

Just now, chonkezira said:

We have to share meaningful posts otherwise these will be deleted and our comments have to be about the topic and not off topic discussions with quotes that are talking about different subject from the point of the post. The double rewards in talk tokens are fine but we must give the reactions carefully and not to every comment without even reading it..

youre right.///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

• -2 1

Double has great achievement to benefit the most users that create useful content always it is good that cryptotalk pays satoshi fir every positive reacted post and paid token for both reacted positive and neutral post.

• +1 1

On 10/2/2020 at 5:01 PM, Red-Jones said:

I thought that this was over a long time ago and just to add: the bitcoin withdrawal button is not working and it may not work until October 15th, however we will see if really October 15th will be available talk token trade and if the talk token trade is not available on the 15th of October I predict it will be the end of this forum because people are tired of postponements and rules that are posted without early warning

yea i trust the forum will follow through with their word, and it will get listed and im very sure they will keep it at a stable price to assure people it will always keep its value.

• +1 1

Hola muchas gracias por tu información, es para tomar en cuenta, somos nuevos miembros, estamos en un proceso de aprendizaje del foro y este tipo de temas nos ayudan a entender y entender mejor cómo hacer las cosas, a obtener beneficios

• -5 1

On 9/28/2020 at 4:16 AM, Mark wood said:

Hello dear respected members of this platform,

Cryptotalk is now pay by post in two different way like Talk Token and Satoshi as well.

Talk tokens received at that time when your posts are useful and you received positive react.

Satoshi will received at that time when you received maximum 20 positive react each day.

If you comment 20 par day and you received 5 reputations so you will get 5 posts Satoshi. So try to share a meaningful posts so that you will get your benefits when members give you positive Reputations..

It seems to me a great incentive for users to continue publishing their articles, since they will be benefited with satoshis and also talk tokens.

Bitcoin payment works on positive reactions.if you made 20 post in one day and you receive 5 reputation on 5 post then you will get payment of just 5 post instead of 20 post but you will get talk tokens if 20 post. 

• +2 2

My publications are simple because I am a newbie, since I have been in the world of crypto for a maximum of 3 months, and although my publications are not at the level of the most experienced, in this forum I am learning. It is important to emphasize that no one is born learned, knowledge is acquired by spending time learning, so I understand that my publications are not very significant yet but they are very valid because they are from someone who is having a true learning process and not only to publish for receive satoshis in return.

• +1 2

i don't know how it calculated this payment, but i find it good for us because we are earning more than before, for me i focus on the work for giving good job with value and then the earning will coming after.

Members are getting 3 fold reward for good content where they have BTC and talk token as well DLRS. This cannot be seen anywhere, where you get reward in 3 different coins. Members convert BTC into any other coin or trade with it, Talk token goes to investment box and DLRS will give in future where the trading is started. The sum of all is it's low effort with high reward from forum. Members are trying their best to earn more and more from forum. 

• Useful or interesting 3

Yes now there are two type of paid post, we have Cryptotalk Campaign Talk and Cryptotalk Campaign BTC, but now the rating is counted as paid rate, also our Got Avg. rate is counted, so if in one week when they will revise it and will be at minus zero, means negative rating will not be qualified as a paid for our post.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

The double payment  system is amazing, it can help you earn further just by working 10 minutes  extra of what you are already working. That  is to put rates on other's content. 

• +1 1

Apperently for everyone this is a good news but at the same time it isnt because of course people from outside of the community will start bashing again so there will be a another spam wave which is totally annoying for real but i know everytime it will happen its lessen worse compared back then

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

On 9/28/2020 at 9:16 AM, Mark wood said:

Hello dear respected members of this platform,

Cryptotalk is now pay by post in two different way like Talk Token and Satoshi as well.

Talk tokens received at that time when your posts are useful and you received positive react.

Satoshi will received at that time when you received maximum 20 positive react each day.

If you comment 20 par day and you received 5 reputations so you will get 5 posts Satoshi. So try to share a meaningful posts so that you will get your benefits when members give you positive Reputations..

We can really see that the forum is in the right way to be the best forum for crypto currency like bitcointalk ,we need to see the listing of talk token in the 2nd November to have a good idea about the new token, but in the Same way the payment with bitcoin it's really not fair and not good still need some work on it

• +1 1

We have a lot to expect but many are discouraged and were hoping for more payments. I am not one of them, I only want to find how the talk token will work and hope for a lot from this. I've given my opinion but it was met with dislikes so I decided to change and I'm staking in the invest box the talk and trying to make double tokens just to be sure in the case it has a good price

• +1 1

That's right my friend, the moderators found that an important step had to be taken to regain activity on the forum so they did it and it's a double push.

We are now making money with TALK token and Bitcoin, so we have to increase activity to earn a lot and take advantage of these features.

The reacts system on the post, as well as the making on post individually gives us the opportunity to earn Satoshi as well as the talk tokens, posting I think is more Paramount,but we all have to be on the same page on having to like good contents

• +1 1
  • +4 1

For me it's hard to earn some satoshi's right now because there are some members who are giving an positive ratings in your post and keep in our mind that this side payments is just a bonus for us to make more quality post.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This is awesome, because we also receive the forum's new crypto and this we should be grateful and post quality comments and promote cryptotalk to friends and family and if you own a social media platform, promote it there! It needs to go big!

• Useful or interesting 2

This is great! now we can earn BTC + tokens. what more we need? nothing 🙂

not we should just try to improve our posts and forum posts quality and make sure we earning this and not loosing this great opportunity.

have a good day guys!

• +1 1

The new payment method in the forum is very suitable and encourages members to learn and gain experience to provide good and useful posts and comments and thus obtain positive evaluation on them. I hope talk token gets attention, as it will be good for those members who have kept winning by giving appropriate feedback.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2

It is not possible to get the reactions to all of the messages of a day so there will never be total payment for each message, that is why one need to make posts more attractive to get the reputation points.

Thank you for this post. It's great my friend.The payment systems are really of great standard I hope they run in these high standards.  This is a really good chance for everyone to earn good profit. Everyone try posting innovative and creative content.

• +1 1

Great step taking by cryptotalk team for giving double payment for their users like talk and satoshi. Thats why i love this forum because day by day we heard new and best news. And now all the members of this forum earn massive profit because talks trading was started at 03 Oct as well as their were also get good amount of satoshi on daily basis. So work here and create quality post and help especially new bies. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The current payment system of the forum is really amazing! The previous campaign is nothing compared to this new payment in the forum. We can earn as much as 13 dollars per day and it is a lot of compared to 3 dollars on the last campaign. I just hope that Talk token won't dump that much so that we could earn a lot here in the forum.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day