Cryptotalk Double payment. - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mark wood

Cryptotalk Double payment.

Now, with these 2 payments, Cryptotalk is paying its users very well and all members are benefiting from it after waiting long months for the launch of TALK

On 9/28/2020 at 11:37 AM, Michaelx018 said:

I guess how the payment works is that you have to comment 20 per day, you have to get positive reactions on those 20 posts. If you give out 50 reactions in a day the number of Talk Tokens that you receive will be doubled.

That’s right but the double payment our guy is talking about here is about the btc payment which has now stopped after listing of talk token.

• +1 1

I think this idea has become clear to everyone here, but it is good that you reminded everyone about it in addition to the new members benefiting from this information about the new payment system.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

You are talking about after posting the 20 daily posts quota, you could double your earnings by completing giving ratings to 50 posts. It is such a good motivation since it will help a lot of members' reputation and also you could earn doubled.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

This is really great that members receive double payments, satoshi and talk, which all depends on the rating you posts have and both payment can only e received after a week. 

TALK tokens a better payment method because it don't need individual reputations on the post. Initially the payment of talk token was doubled if you give 50 paid ratings daily but now that system is disabled and you will get 10 talk tokens for every post.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

On 9/28/2020 at 2:16 PM, Mark wood said:

Hello dear respected members of this platform,

Cryptotalk is now pay by post in two different way like Talk Token and Satoshi as well.

Talk tokens received at that time when your posts are useful and you received positive react.

Satoshi will received at that time when you received maximum 20 positive react each day.

If you comment 20 par day and you received 5 reputations so you will get 5 posts Satoshi. So try to share a meaningful posts so that you will get your benefits when members give you positive Reputations..

OMG now it's more hard. But if we are learn more about more things with this site we can earn daily 20k Satoshi. But I think it's more profitable earn now for double earn.

This new way of payment introduced by the admins has encouraged members of the forum to make more useful posts than before because if a member doesn't contribute useful information to the forum, they will not get any satoshi for posting unhelpful content.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I heard about the dual payment system, but I had not registered on the forum at that time. Unfortunately, I missed the double payment, now the double payment has stopped and the payment has become only via a token, unfortunately also that the price of this token has decreased dramatically and became equal to about 50 satoshis Just so, the daily earnings are drastically reduced.

• +1 1

On 10/27/2020 at 8:14 PM, Suffele said:

Excellent information seems great to me, it is a positive way to motivate ourselves to create relevant and attractive topics every day to seek to receive positive reactions and double our earnings and at the same time inform all members of the forum

Well, that's true mate, we can benefit by receiving some positive reactions here by first, increasing our reputation and lastly by getting some bitcoins, just continue to make some useful and quality post so that they will get interested and giving some positive reacts for our post.

• +1 1

In my opinion cryptocurrency is a pretty good platform to make a lot of money.  And if everyone is paid twice as much, then many members will be willing to work. I think many members will be happy if they pay double.

On 9/28/2020 at 11:16 AM, Mark wood said:

Cryptotalk is now pay by post in two different way like Talk Token and Satoshi as well.

Talk tokens received at that time when your posts are useful and you received positive react.

Satoshi will received at that time when you received maximum 20 positive react each day.

If you comment 20 par day and you received 5 reputations so you will get 5 posts Satoshi. So try to share a meaningful posts so that you will get your benefits when members give you positive Reputations..

Yeah that's true cryptotalk forum is paying for its users in talk token and also in satoshis for posts, but like you said the satoshi payment is maid for posts or comments with positive reactions only, but i think now its more profitable than talk token because talk token price is drooping.

• +1 1

I don't understand whealther these what is refer as double payment, I was give some talk token for some number of post under cryptotalk new while under cryptotalk campaign I was give 0.000070000 satoshi could be what double payment is. 

If you posted 30 posts per day and you get positive reaction 30۔it means you have posted something new and meaningful۔if you get 60 positive reaction on 30 posts then you will receive double payment

Despite the launch of Talk coin, the forum still pays Satoshi in exchange for posting posts, but only the posts that have received a positive evaluation are paid, and this is good because we know that the price of Talk coin has been greatly reduced in the recent period, and we will not get good profits if only paid in this currency

On 9/28/2020 at 11:16 AM, Mark wood said:

Lol! I couldn't know about this if you have got five reputations from your post you'll be receiving 50 talk tokens also? Where does you get this information because I didn't saw such info before.

• +3 1

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

Even getting 5 reputation points per post for a day which means you will have 5000 sat and that will be almost 0.90$, that is not bad if you are getting money from both ends.

6 dakika önce himu505 şunları söyledi:

Bence yanılıyorsun. Satoshi nasıl elde ettiğimiz değil. Yalnızca o hafta pozitif derecelendirmemiz, gönderi başına 1000 satoshi ve her haftanın sonunda en fazla 20 gönderi alıyoruz. Negatif veya sıfır derecemiz varsa, o zaman tüm haftanın kazancı gitmiş olacak.

Yes, you are right about that. However, this post was published 3 months ago. So maybe it could have been changed. But what you said is true, I know so too. There is even an explanation about this on the Yobit stock exchange. Yet now is the time to gain experience before making any profit for new members ... 🙂

Edited by zagzag
To correct the release date
  • +1 1

I will follow your instructions as well because your are trying to convincing  your message  to all members about making a good post for getting more positive reputation.It will be huge profit for all members because they will get an extra money from the forum in satoshi asa well as Talk.

Of course there are 5 reputation points per post for one day. Which means your 5000 people will sit and it will be around 0.90. I don't think it's bad if you make money from both ends.

On 9/28/2020 at 2:16 PM, Mark wood said:

@Mark woodIt's really a great impression shown by the cryptotalk team as they are paying us both TALK and BTC for creating post.And the rule is similar to before.If you get positive ratings in a post in total you will get paid  both TALK and BTC.If you get nothing you will get only TALK and if you get negative rating,your work will not have any value.

• +1 1

That true but I think that you recived sathosis reacting to other post too, Im cheking in my balance of sathosi on always have a little, that great becuase you can earn double, thank for this information now I can inderstand how this work much better, this way we can make more topic in recived many reaction too.

On 28.09.2020 at 11:16, Mark wood said:

Yeah, so what? This is a well-known information, so i don't think such topics should exist. Imagine me telling you that bitcoin price right now is 19k bucks. So what? What can be worse, than giving obvious information for getting good rep. I will never understand anything like that...

9 minutes ago, Jami273 said:

@Mark woodIt's really a great impression shown by the cryptotalk team as they are paying us both TALK and BTC for creating post.And the rule is similar to before.If you get positive ratings in a post in total you will get paid  both TALK and BTC.If you get nothing you will get only TALK and if you get negative rating,your work will not have any value.

Exactly dear so try to work hard so that your you will get positive react because members are only give react to those who share good Information and good quality posts and indeed this is very great because we are getting a great amount here so keep hard work and do best for this forum also..