How much rate can you give Cryptotalk - Page 5 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

How much rate can you give Cryptotalk

As for me i will rate the forum+3 because others who have been here a for along time say good review about the forum but i am yet to complete my 100 post untill i have start to earn my reward before i can be able to rate  +5 rating.

When it's come to rating . I will rate without partiality crypto should be given +5 because they really worth it and if it comes to percentage I am to rank them 95% or even more . When something is good let everyone one know it's good 

I will give cryptotalk a rate of 4.5 out of 5, it close to perfection,I gave this rate because nothing is perfect,it may be perfect to me but it wouldn't be perfect for some other person's, but honestly this place is the best if it type, and am glad and happy to be here @Gomez12

• +1 1

I personally will give cryptotalk a 5+ rating because this forum is the best I website I can find on the internet as no other website pays its members while giving them valuable information at the same time.

In cryptotalk forum we can give maximum 5 rate in single post.We can not give more then 5 rate.If you want to give 5 ratings points to others post you can do.

I will give cryptotalk  +5 rate, because this is best forum through which we earn money and learn about crypto world, its latest news and inventions, its histroy from starts to now and future predictions, projects in simple words,  each and every thing. And there is no fee for this major subjects. 

• +1 1

As for me, I will give the forum a rating of +5, five times if possible. I have never worked in any forums, but I feel like the experience I get from this forum cannot be match to any other forum and I also get good amount of money from this forum by just posting.

I am sure that this forum has given an irreplaceable opportunity for all people who have a tendency to learn and earn in the encrypted world, the content that good members share here contributes greatly to the success and knowledge of good ways to develop our cryptocurrencies, I give a +5 rating to this forum Wonderful.

On 9/27/2020 at 5:14 PM, Babubu609 said:

How much can you rates cryptotalk forum?

✓ Best +5

✓ better +3

✓ Good + 1

✓ Very poor -5

✓ poor -3

✓ Moderate - 1

By the way, everyone has their own opinion on this subject, my opinion is Best +5. I haven't given +5 just to compliment this forum for being famous but there are reasons why it's always the best for me. This forum helps students who are looking to make money online and collect Faucets all day, solve captchas all day and earn less than a dollar. If you compare it to other online earning sites, this is by far the best I have found that pays for creating useful posts about cryptocurrency. This is a thousand times more important to me because I have wasted my time on many online earning sites.

I will give it +5 as for me It is a wonderful platform with multiple benefits and advantages.As it is superb place to earn without any pre investment and also a good source of learning about cryptocurrency and its trading and investment.So there are many reasons to love this forum amd yo give it +5.As the forum giving us so much benefits so we should also work for its improvement by creating quality posts and comments 

• +4 1

For me am going to rate this forum with 99.9 percent. One cant be fully perfect. When I started I never imagined I will gain much knowledge about cryptocurrencies this fast. This forum has really helped me gain much idea about cryto.

For me am going to rate this forum with 99.9 percent. One cant be fully perfect. When I started I never imagined I will gain much knowledge about cryptocurrencies this fast. This forum has really helped me gain much idea about cryto.

• +1 1

Its different for different people some people which totally free not work any sites and any app they give +3 but for students it's best because its for students part time jobs and many information give and many learn about earning from this forum and earning from here its they give +5 rate this forum 

I will give this forum ten by ten numbers. Because this is the forum that is helping us in every way. This forum is the best of all the other forums. If we don't give it full numbers, then The forum will be not appreciated.

• +3 1

I am glad to give crypto talk a +5 ratings,?this platform is great and a joyful experience to be part of and learning about cryptocurrencies and gaining knowledge from different topics and sections of the forum as been wonderful.it is undoubtedly one of the best platform because you make legit earnings and make investments and acquire knowledge and vital informations.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

This post gave us very useful information besides telling us about the reputation system of the forum. I usually give positive reputation to every post which do not violate the rules of the forum. Because there can be different of opinion but we must respect that.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

On 9/27/2020 at 8:14 PM, Babubu609 said:

logo9_23_83516.png.a0513f5e87de7af7080a00412bf1a5c6.png

This forum was so much great were all members find much interest to learn. It is a pleasure to show how much greatfully we are being in this forum. Let show gratitude and say a brief on what you achieve from this forum. Tell us how much grateful you are and how much thanks will you give to cryptotalk for helping you to learn a lot of things.

We all know that this forum had done a lot for us and distribute to everyone many way to learn, teach , earn , build up your vocabulary by knowing how to write good Contents, practicing a lot about cryptocurrency on how to make profit from the knowledge you have to earn a peaceful living. It seems great when ever one do good for you you show appreciation to such thing that you received so helpful. Therefore it isn't much bad to be grateful. Everyone here have reasons and different intentions for why they have been here. There are some members with good intentions and some members are with bad intentions. The good intentions users always find a specific time to be active and to work at the right time differing from inactive users. Inactive users are those spammers and careless users that are not here to learn but just in other way to spoiled/spam the forum with bad comments.

photo-1512486130939-2c4f79935e4f.jpeg.222a8ec876790ac13da7df9f60a625b5.jpeg

This is the right time we need to think twice and work perfectly as we are paid for our work. We don't have to do bad work and expect payments as other good members did. It was very shameful on how you may see some members getting banned for spamming the forum and creating multiple accounts but still Creating more multiple accounts to continue spamming its really not a good attitude it seems to be like act of stealing what does not belong to you. We need to change so that we live long as old members also live in the forum there is nothing to worry about if our Posts are counted as unique posts. Take a look at old members they how long they have been in this forum but that didn't have a problem because they abide by rule's.

photo-1599076452732-3b7de9e49236.jpeg.12cbedf96fa4a751786556eebd9b1b2b.jpeg

Right here all I want us to understand about this topic is that we should be grateful and be proud to share what we learn from this forum and be proud to be here and get ready to follow the rules all the time as stated. Secondly we want to know how helpful this forum is it to you.

How much can you rates cryptotalk forum?

✓ Best +5

✓ better +3

✓ Good + 1

✓ Very poor -5

✓ poor -3

✓ Moderate - 1

Say your mind let's see how much rate you give cryptotalk>>> waiting for you feedbacks.photo-1590438288407-b3a28bc21380.jpeg.e6fdaa4b8ac4e8243fa28429249d6ffa.jpeg

For me, I will give this forum an +5 reputation points. This forum gave us an opportunity to earn money in this pandemic days, it give us hope in our lives. Also this forus is very convenient and user-friendly which means it can easily understand even you're just newbie here.

@Babubu609 Personally am rating it +5 because it gives me a golden chance to get free crypto knowledge by interacting with other crypto traders and investors in sharing useful and informative posts with good quality contents about new opportunities, ideas, and concepts that can help us to experience and analyze about cryptocurrency market movement

download (72).jpg

• +1 1

The forum is ranked at best rating from me, it is a 5/5 and nothing less. The moderator are doing anything they can and not stopping at the success it has but keep creating new concept and making the forum reach more adoption. It is so far the best forum for crypto and it changed the bitcointalk monopoly.

As the first and only forum that I join, I would rate it eight out of ten because we know that it still improving since it is still young compare to the other forums, but it is already performing well enough to compete with other forums. I would say that it has a huge advantage when it comes to welcoming new members because there are not many requirements needed for them to do but only a compulsory useful content that they needed to do before getting paid compared to the other forums which I think they would need to pay first before becoming a member of their forum.

I would rate crypto talk currency platform +5 because is one of the forum that make me feel on top of the world I really appreciate the effort of the members and also the moderators with the administrators for giving us the opportunity to learn and also earn at same time cryptotalk forum is one of forum which I come across that give knowledge and experience with writing skills and still earn money with lot of benefits 

If I were to rate cryptotalk forum, then I would rate if +3. Just 3 because there are a lot of things that needs to be improved here in the forum. Though this forum is really nice and have a lot of opportunities for us that didn't have a chance in Bitcointalk.

Rating system is good for identity good and bad quality posts. +5 is used for very good quality and -5 is used for bad quality.  +1 is moderate. There are total 11 reacts for giving someone. 

It is better to speak truth and rejected than to speak falls and accepted.

The forum is indeed in good rating for me because it supply better features of demands in daily basis.

The question about ratings then it is +5 as this forum have brought in all aspects like I can earned money as well as knowledge about Cryptocurrencies. Actually I was worried about my life and this forum came into my life where I can also earn and remains busy in searching the crypto world that keeps my away from get worried a lot that was stressful and eating me away. A big thanks to cryptotalk