About leveraged token trading method... - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Dorjoy12

About leveraged token trading method...

Today i am going to make this topic about leveraged token trading.. Because you know now a days mostly member of crypto world like to do trading as they think trading can give them only profit.. That is why i am going to explain today about leveraged token trading advantage and disadvantage..             

In crypto trading  you can see different  kind of trading.. From those trading method "Leveraged token" trading  is one of them.. Many member still don't  know  what is leveraged token really but still they going to trade on this and later  become  frustrated.. 

For those member  i made this thread  who wish to trade on leveraged token but don't know what is leveraged  token and how to work here which lead them feel frustrated.. 

What is leveraged  token actually ?

The member who do margin trading  know well that in margin trading or futures trading   if we increase  the  margin in margin trading and  leverage in futures trading   then we can easily earn big profit  by small balance .

But you need to know that in leveraged  token trading there has no liquidation  problem like in futures trading.. 

Again all the coins you see in the leveraged token are connected with 3X leverage. It's  mean that   all the tokens in the leveraged token are pre-set 3X connected leverage..That is why we called those token as a leveraged token..

Normally  leveraged  token name look like this : ETHBULL, ETHBEAR, BTCBULL, BTCBEAR  and etc..

Explain about how  leveraged token work??

When  you going to trade  on leveraged  token then its necessary  for you to know a thing that how this token work?? Because  if you don't  know how this kind of token price  increase  and decrease  then you will be  frustrated .. 

I have said before that leveraged  token connected with 3x leverages.. And the price of these tokens is affected by the main token price of that token..Its mean if we buy ETHBULL or ETHBEAR token then those token price  pump  and dump depend  on the main token and its mean price depend  on ETH as well.. 

Supposed  you buy  ETHBULL token.. Now if the price of ETH increase  1% then the token you buy  price will Increase  3%.. It's  mean if you bought  ETH  and its price increase  1% then you will received  1% profit...again if you buy ETHBULL and the price increase  1% of ETH then you will received  3% profit  from the token you had bought.. 

Don't  feel happy  for the advantage  but also there has disadvantage...because if the ETH price down 1% then you need to accept  3% lose for buy that token.. While if you bought ETH then you will  have Only  1% lose.. 

maybe now this trading Won't  look more interesting but there has another  method  too that you need to know .. 

By the way if you bought ETHBEAR and the price  of ETH goes Down normally 1% then you will received  3% profit  from  ETHBEAR.. So Whenever  the ETH price go Down  then ETHBEAR token price  will increase and thus you will received profit..  ..So it's  mean those leveraged  token has BEAR name and their price increase  if the main token  price decrease.. That is why those token name save as BEAR..

Here is the short chart to understand  Leveraged  token price  increase  and decrease  system :

ETH 1% up = ETHBULL 3% up
ETH 1% down = ETHBULL 3% down

ETH 1% down = ETHBEAR 3% up
ETH 1% up = ETHBEAR 3% down

Where you can get the advantage  of leveraged  token trading??

You may dont know that recently  many exchange  site open the facilities  for leveraged token trading.. So if you want to find out a best exchange  site for leveraged  token trading  then i suggest  you Binance  exchange  site.. 

But its true that, first leveraged  token trading start  in FTX exchange  site..but you can do margin  trading , futures trading with leveraged  token  trading in Binance by using  one account.. So without any doubt  if you want to do leveraged  token trading  then Binance  exchange  site will be better.. 

So will it be legit to trade on leveraged  token??

If you have enough  experience  in margin trading  while futures  trading  then you can do leveraged  token trading easily... Now will you do trading  on leveraged  token or not, its depend  on your skills  of Trading..now its your fully decision  to do trade on leveraged  token by depend  on your trading skill.. 

Best of luck

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Dorjoy12
  • Useful or interesting 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

I had made topic about bull/bear token a long time back in the forum. Though your post has explained further about it.

Leverage tokens are way too risky in my opinion and bull/bear token were de-listed from the Binanace also. And we should know that.

However if anyone had trading good experience then leverage token maybe profitable in huge way but the risk is big. And I like the way how ftx exchange is bringing more and more innovation to the traditional trading.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

2 minutes ago, Ridam said:

Leverage tokens are way too risky in my opinion and bull/bear token were de-listed from the Binanace also. And we should know that

@Ridam yes my friend,leveraged token trading fully depend on your trading skill as i have mention above in the topic.. Also i have recommended to dont do leveraged token trading if not you have enough skill about trading.. Because It's  hard to earn profit from leveraged token...yah friend,now leveraged token listed in Binance and they also lead the leveraged token trading by their own risk and Security.. But at first leveraged token was trade in FTX exchange site you know.. But do trade in Binance has much facilities than in FTX exchange site..                  

• +1 1
  • +2 1

@Dorjoy12 Currently I'm not tracking bull/bear tokens but back at those days the tokens were having difficulty in Binanace and I had taken exit from Xrpbull after listening the news of Binanace De-listing them. Yes I do use Binanace but Ftx is really most innovating exchange in my opinion.

• +3 1

9 minutes ago, Ridam said:

Ftx is really most innovating exchange in my opinion.

@Ridam what do you want to mean by FTX exchange is really most innovating exchange??  I need to clear About it my friend.. Or do you mean the problem of liquidation when you going to do margin trading in FTX exchange..leave a comment with a easy explanation friend..             

• +3 1

@Dorjoy12 I have said innovating because they are frequently adding the new features in trading and their marketing strategies are op as Ftx was started in 2019 and now it had gained a lot of userbase. Leverage token concept was established by ftx. Quant Zone, World First Index Futures, Move contracts are innovating features of FTX. Also Serum Project is listed there and 101x leverage is available which makes the exchange full of Innovation despite their entry is only last year.

• +2 2

On 9/26/2020 at 11:22 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Recently  many exchange  site open the facilities  for leveraged token trading..if you want to find out a best exchange  site for leveraged  token trading  then i suggest  you Binance  exchange  site

I first learnt about leverage token trading through Binance academy, so performing such trade on Binance is a good choice but I prefer taking it to Probit exchange (maybe because I am more familiar with the exchange or anything). Nonetheless, Binance is the best for it and a couple of other similar trading options. Good topic mate.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Thanks for giving so good advices for this kind of trading the leverage trading for those who keep the eye on the crypto market like now the price of bitcoin comes a little lower then there is a chance to invest on btcbull .

On 9/27/2020 at 3:22 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

31 minutes ago, Mosharraf said:

I learned about leveraged tokens today, how to trade with this token and you have shown its profit, but I think trading will depend on your experience, the more ideas you get about trading, the better for you, but those skilled traders  Leveraged tokens can be good for, different platforms have given the opportunity to trade with this token, you can trade with this token if you want

The experienced that they've got gives them the advantages to anticipate how the market will move, I agree that it's hard for beginners since leverage can burned everything if you don't have proper control and guidelines, but if you do then it's  a great tool to earned from this industry.

This tool is called simple - credit shoulder 300%. This undoubtedly gives you the opportunity to earn more, but here you multiply your risks not just by 3, but by all 30, because the excitement factor can be connected. Of course, if you work cold-blooded - it's a great tool, and I'm glad that it appeared, I want to always take the matter seriously.

leveraged token listed in Binance but Ftx is really most innovating exchange in my opinion and a couple of other similar trading options

lead the leveraged token trading by their own risk, but I think trading will depend on your experience

• +1 1

On 27.09.2020 at 01:22, Dorjoy12 said:

Day by day in crypto trading  you can see different  method for doing trading.. From those trading method "Leveraged token" trading  is one of them.. Many member still don't  know  what is leveraged token actually  but still they going to trade on it and become  frustrated.. 

For those member  i made this thread  who wish to trade on leveraged token but don't know what is leveraged  token and how to work here which lead them feel frustrated.. 

So Let's  try to know  easily what is leveraged  token  and how to work on there.. 

What is leveraged  token?

We member who do margin trading  know well that in margin trading or futures trading   if we increase  the  margin in margin trading and  leverage in futures trading   then we can easily earn big profit  by small balance .

But in leveraged  token trading there has no liquidation  problem like in futures trading.. 

All the coins you see in the leveraged token are connected with 3X leverage. It's  mean  all the tokens in the leveraged token are pre-set 3X connected leverage..For this reason we called those token as a leveraged token..

Normally  leveraged  token name look like this : ETHBULL, ETHBEAR, BTCBULL, BTCBEAR  and etc..

How leveraged token work??

Whenever  you going to trade  on leveraged  token then its necessary  for you to know a thing that how this token work?? Because  if you don't  know how this kind of token price  increase  and decrease  then you will be  frustrated .. 

I have said before that leveraged  token connected with 3x leverages.. And the price of these tokens is affected by the main token price of that token.its mean if you buy ETHBULL or ETHBEAR token then those token price  pump  and dump depend  on the main token and its mean price depend  on ETH..

Supposed  you buy  ETHBULL token.. Now if the price of ETH increase  1% then the token you buy  price will Increase  3%.. It's  mean if you bought  ETH  and its price increase  1% then you will received  1% profit...again if you buy ETHBULL and the price increase  1% of ETH then you will received  3% profit  from the token you had bought.. 

Don't  feel happy  for the advantage  but also there has disadvantage...because if the ETH price down 1% then you need to accept  3% lose for buy that token.. While if you bought ETH then you will  have Only  1% lose.. 

Now maybe this trading Won't  look more interesting but there has another  method  too.. 

Again if you bought ETHBEAR and the price  of ETH goes Down  1% then you will received  3% profit  from  ETHBEAR.. So Whenever  the ETH price go Down  then ETHBEAR token price  will increase..It's  mean those leveraged  token has BEAR name, their price increase  if the main token  price decrease.. For this reason those token name save as BEAR..

Here is the short chart to understand  Leveraged  token price  increase  and decrease  system :

Where you get the advantage  of leveraged  token trading??

Recently  many exchange  site open the facilities  for leveraged token trading..if you want to find out a best exchange  site for leveraged  token trading  then i suggest  you Binance  exchange  site.. 

But its true that, first leveraged  token trading start  in FTX exchange  site..but you can do margin  trading , futures trading with leveraged  token  trading in Binance by using  one account.. So i think if you want to do leveraged  token trading  then Binance  exchange  site is better.. 

Will it be legit to trade on leveraged  token??

If you have enough  experience  in margin trading  and futures  trading  then you can do leveraged  token trading... Now will you do trading  on leveraged  token, its depend  on your skills  of Trading..now its your  decision  to do trade on leveraged  token by depend  on your trading skill.. 

Best of luck

maxresdefault.jpg

@Dorjoy12 Hi, thank you for your story. It was very informative! I have a lot of questions. What principles do you follow when trading leverage? What information do you rely on when choosing up or down?

• +2 1

It really is a very interesting topic, I have read a bit about these leveraged tokens, however I have not worked with them yet.  Do you think that you can really make a profit with these tokens?  Have they used it?  How has your experience been?

• +1 1

On 9/27/2020 at 1:22 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

How leveraged token work??

Whenever  you going to trade  on leveraged  token then its necessary  for you to know a thing that how this token work?? Because  if you don't  know how this kind of token price  increase  and decrease  then you will be  frustrated .. 

I have said before that leveraged  token connected with 3x leverages.. And the price of these tokens is affected by the main token price of that token.its mean if you buy ETHBULL or ETHBEAR token then those token price  pump  and dump depend  on the main token and its mean price depend  on ETH..

Now maybe this trading Won't  look more interesting but there has another  method  too.. 

Again if you bought ETHBEAR and the price  of ETH goes Down  1% then you will received  3% profit  from  ETHBEAR.. So Whenever  the ETH price go Down  then ETHBEAR token price  will increase..It's  mean those leveraged  token has BEAR name, their price increase  if the main token  price decrease.. For this reason those token name save as BEAR..

Lol 😅 @Dorjoy12 this seems to be risky and profitable as well. I tried leverage once and i lost a huge amount 🙌 that's why i trade arbitrage and P2P. But honestly, i learn something in your topic. I will practice with small amount in binance and maybe this time it can work better for me.

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

15 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Lol 😅 @Dorjoy12 this seems to be risky and profitable as well. I tried leverage once and i lost a huge amount 🙌 that's why i trade arbitrage and P2P. But honestly, i learn something in your topic. I will practice with small amount in binance and maybe this time it can work better for me.

@Calvinpriva thought leverage trading is risky but interesting.. Ofcourse  you can try Once more time so that your capital will not be vanish again.. As this token profit and loss depend on eth price so before start leverage token trading we must need to focus on eth price analysis so that there will have a chance to earn profit..              

• +3 1

On 9/27/2020 at 3:52 AM, Dorjoy12 said:

If you have enough  experience  in margin trading  and futures  trading  then you can do leveraged  token trading..

@Dorjoy12 leverage trading is fully depend on experience of traders . leverage trading is really amazing for experience trader because they able to read market next move .I always try Margin trading because their is very low amount of risk as well profit as compared to Margin trading.

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

24 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

@Dorjoy12 leverage trading is fully depend on experience of traders . leverage trading is really amazing for experience trader because they able to read market next move .I always try Margin trading because their is very low amount of risk as well profit as compared to Margin trading.

@gourav789 i think so about it as the experience trader face many market situation like price pump, dump so they now can understand the effect of market situation.. Though in leverage trading both is risky when eth price go up and down..  Because if eth price go Down 1% then your ETHBULL token will be lose 3% and same as on ETHBEAR  when eth price go up 😂             

• +2 1

On 9/30/2020 at 11:04 AM, Mosharraf said:

but I think trading will depend on your experience, the more ideas you get about trading, the better for you

You are right my friend without good knowledge and experience about Cryptocurrency trading definitely one might likely lose his coins without earning good profit as expected and that is why we need to learn enough before joining trading since it needs concrete background.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 10/20/2020 at 8:19 AM, Oxygen99 said:

You are right my friend without good knowledge and experience about Cryptocurrency trading definitely one might likely lose his coins without earning good profit as expected and that is why we need to learn enough before joining trading since it needs concrete background.

This forum is enough for us to learn the basic terms of trading coins for good profit in the Cryptocurrency marketplace but we also need huge capital as long as we want to make good profit in trading because the higher your investment the higher your profits.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Projectcrypto said:

This forum is enough for us to learn the basic terms of trading coins for good profit in the Cryptocurrency marketplace

This is correct my friend because i can see that we have many good traders in this forum which are making useful posts about the tips we need to follow in order to achieve our aims in trading field, you can visit the cryptoworld and trading sections for more information.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

23 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

This is correct my friend because i can see that we have many good traders in this forum which are making useful posts about the tips we need to follow in order to achieve our aims in trading field, you can visit the cryptoworld and trading sections for more information.

Sure mate i am currently working on that because i have good ambition of becoming a successful professional trader in the future and since i see that trading give good profit that is why i have to learn more about the field since it requires good knowledge and experience.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 9/27/2020 at 4:18 AM, Ridam said:

I had made topic about bull/bear token a long time back in the forum. Though your post has explained further about it.

Leverage tokens are way too risky in my opinion and bull/bear token were de-listed from the Binanace also. And we should know that.

However if anyone had trading good experience then leverage token maybe profitable in huge way but the risk is big. And I like the way how ftx exchange is bringing more and more innovation to the traditional trading.

this is why each trading platforms warns you at first that if you dont have any experience in the market you should not be using leverage because its an easy way to lose money.

• +3 1

On 10/22/2020 at 11:14 PM, Projectcrypto said:

Sure mate i am currently working on that because i have good ambition of becoming a successful professional trader in the future and since i see that trading give good profit that is why i have to learn more about the field since it requires good knowledge and experience.

@Projectcrypto you are going to take the right decision because in crypto world if you want to be success then its necessary for you to learn about trading with the risk of lose your money.. Almost all the senior member in our english Section expert about trading..  Even some of them yesterday trade on talk token and get huge amount profit in Short term condition..                 

• +3 1