The best strategy in trading for profit is guaranteed and risk free - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

The best strategy in trading for profit is guaranteed and risk free

I will present in this topic a very useful and successful 90% strategy that can be followed in trading. I have been using it for more than 4 years and it has always been profitable.

It will be profitable, beneficial and safe especially for beginners in trading

In short, the strategy depends on buying from the lows when the index descends outside the rectangle shown in the chart image and selling directly at a slight rise without greed when the indicator or chart returns to the rectangle, and we will rely on that on the RSI indicator

As shown in the picture, when the index reaches below 20, then it will rise by 90% except in very rare cases, such as the occurrence of major crises affecting that currency, and 20 points or less are considered an excellent point to buy

That is why you should always buy when touching point 20, and the more we bought from a point less than 18 points to 10, the better, and the higher the profit rate.

To grab the best areas to buy before buying from 20 points, look at the type of candles. Do they indicate positive or negative candles? If they are negative like the three crows, then this means that the price will drop more, so wait for a drop below 20 and then buy

This strategy works for all currencies and is always available in some cryptocurrency pairs on a daily basis
I mean, chances of making a profit will always be there

The strategy is also successful in trading with future on SHORT and LONG
In the event that you use trading through the future, your capital must be divided by at least 3

For example, you have $ 120, meaning that you will enter the deal at $ 40 first, and the remaining $ 80 will keep it as a support amount. For example, you entered a future deal on LONG and bought at 20, but the currency decreased to 16. Here you support your deal with another part of the remaining $ 40 before it reaches the LIQUIDATION PRICE. Confirmation that the price of the currency will not continue to decline continuously, and it will rise, and then you will start to make good profits and double when the decline ends and the rise begins

Here are pictures of some of the successful deals that were achieved by following this excellent strategy

And remember, you have to take risks and have a strong heart in this field in order to succeed in it

Please support and encourage me with a positive evaluation to keep doing more

Soon I will explain this strategy in a video and that will be better

Note:

This strategy was tested on 100 trades and they were all winning

Photo key:
Picture 01: A chart on which we explained the strategy, and puts buying and selling points as an example
Picture No. 02: A normal winning deal by entering through a purchase point and exiting a sale point
Image No. 03: A deal to which we applied the strategy to support the deal, by purchasing more points and exiting profit from them

LINKUSDT 10.2454 ▼ −4.5% Unnamed - Google Chrome 9_26_2020 22_01_10.png

Screenshot_20200926-222338.jpg

Screenshot_20200926-2224592.jpg

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 4
  • +5 4

Life is great and enjoy it

Oh, quite relatable with my strategy in an active day trading. Chart reading and TA make the sense here but also, managing investment portfolio and diversifying investment amounts to choose profitable coins are also the key for a successful trader. We can minimize the risks but still not 100% risk free. 

5 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

Seriously, it is not necessarily to plot this line. If you create the best topic like this, you get +5 appreciation from me like members over here 😉

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Must of us that are new here would be looking at the graph like it magic, we keep asking ourselves can we one day understand this concept? That has always been a beginner question,but am sure with time we will, learning has been my priority in joining this forum and i will do anything to do that

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

managing investment portfolio and diversifying investment amounts to choose profitable coins are also the key for a successful trader. We can minimize the risks but still not 100% risk free. 

Seriously, it is not necessarily to plot this line. If you create the best topic like this, you get +5 appreciation from me like members over here 😉

Managing the capital and dividing it is necessary and it is the basic step before starting trading. I will explain this in another topic different from how I divide my capital and the strategy that I follow
Indeed, risks cannot be avoided in the field of trading, and for this reason, the matter needs courage and speed in making the right decisions

Thank you for this note
Indeed, if you do good things you will receive appropriate encouragement, but I added that to let members know how important it is to rate them

All love and appreciation for you

3 hours ago, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Must of us that are new here would be looking at the graph like it magic, we keep asking ourselves can we one day understand this concept? That has always been a beginner question,but am sure with time we will, learning has been my priority in joining this forum and i will do anything to do that

Hello my friend Hassan Fahad
For beginners advice
Do not try to understand everything at once, as a house is built with the first brick, and this is how you should learn over time
So as not to feel difficult and bored quickly

First of all, you must know each part of the chart, what it means and why it is used, such as the 4-hour clock, the hour, the day, Fibonacci and RSI, and this is to understand what you are doing well, and the picture will become clear every time you learn something new.

As for learning to trade, you must first learn to read the meaning of candles, their types, the features of each candle, and what is expected to happen after the appearance of some type of each candle.

This is a very simple and powerful strategy that does not have a great risk

For any inquiries, I am always at your service

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

I am a newbie in trading, I didn't get totally what you are trying to convey, but I will star your post hoping down the future I will understand your strategy.

• +1 1

"We grow by lifting others"

Thanks for sharing your strategy. I am beginner in trading and learning how to analyze the market and need such topics which help me to know the market movements. 

• +3 1

4 hours ago, Abdalrazig said:

I am a newbie in trading, I didn't get totally what you are trying to convey, but I will star your post hoping down the future I will understand your strategy.

Hello
I have tried to simplify the matter as much as possible and this strategy is very easy and does not require much experience and you can try it for a small amount as all you have to follow is the indicator of the currency that you want to trade through through the tradingview website and add the moving average tool as well as rsi

To better understand this strategy, you should learn the fundamentals of trading at the beginning
Good luck

---------------------------

1 hour ago, malik6314193 said:

Thanks for sharing your strategy. I am beginner in trading and learning how to analyze the market and need such topics which help me to know the market movements. 

Y O U R Welcome
This strategy is easy and there are no major risks, and I say this from my experience of it throughout 4 years ^ _ ^

I will present more strategies and other pieces on new topics

• +1 1

On 9/27/2020 at 1:00 AM, Thekingcallme said:

For example, you have $ 120, meaning that you will enter the deal at $ 40 first, and the remaining $ 80 will keep it as a support amount. For example, you entered a future deal on LONG and bought at 20, but the currency decreased to 16. Here you support your deal with another part of the remaining $ 40 before it reaches the LIQUIDATION PRICE. Confirmation that the price of the currency will not continue to decline continuously, and it will rise, and then you will start to make good profits and double when the decline ends and the rise begins

Damn! I liked how you divided this capital, it's really help to protect our capital because when we do this things normally we may lose all our capital at once! Very good topic and well explained. But to honest, i didn't understand anything and i hate future trading because i tried it in binance and i lose all 😃 I'm a P2P trader and arbitrage since 2017, nothing confuses me in those two methods but i really fear future trading.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

@Thekingcallme Its one of the best strategy that I have learned from others and as you have said you been using it for more than 4 years I believe it will work for me too. I will at first try to monitor market with the strategy and if I found the market goes accordingly I will be using it for sure. Upto then Please make a video for best inspection of the process.

• +2 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

@Thekingcallme This is good. I am being bookmarking it for sure. We learn everyday, my trading strategies is much different from this but having this additional isn't a bad idea. I would probably try it out sooner with small capital and see how effective it can be for me; plain looking, it is a good trading strategy but I need to put it into to practice. Deserves a good rating.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

6 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Damn! I liked how you divided this capital, it's really help to protect our capital because when we do this things normally we may lose all our capital at once! Very good topic and well explained. But to honest, i didn't understand anything and i hate future trading because i tried it in binance and i lose all 😃 I'm a P2P trader and arbitrage since 2017, nothing confuses me in those two methods but i really fear future trading.

Thank you for this response
Trust me, it is wonderful. It just needs some experience and taking the necessary measures in order to protect your capital well, and this topic is only part of the strategy and I will explain more soon.
Here is a picture in response to the profits you made in the last 10 days with the capital of $ 91 * 4

I mean, I have $ 364 as an amount subject to risk and loss, and I divide it by four, and enter the deal at $ 91 as a start, and the rest of the amount I keep for the sake of consolidation

4 hours ago, Ridam said:

Its one of the best strategy that I have learned from others and as you have said you been using it for more than 4 years I believe it will work for me too. I will at first try to monitor market with the strategy and if I found the market goes accordingly I will be using it for sure. Upto then Please make a video for best inspection of the process.

Your words are correct, and it is good to apply the strategy theoretically at the beginning until you succeed in understanding it, and then enter it in a practical manner with small amounts such as $ 40/4, meaning that the deal enters with $ 10.
Here is a picture of the latest profits made through this simple and uncomplicated strategy

1 hour ago, Raqeebzy said:

This is good. I am being bookmarking it for sure. We learn everyday, my trading strategies is much different from this but having this additional isn't a bad idea. I would probably try it out sooner with small capital and see how effective it can be for me; plain looking, it is a good trading strategy but I need to put it into to practice. Deserves a good rating.

Yes, you can try it for a very small amount and before that you can follow it theoretically
Good luck to you and I advise you to try it and you will see excellent and positive results

Screenshot_20200929-104644.png

• +2 1

32 minutes ago, Thekingcallme said:

Yes, you can try it for a very small amount and before that you can follow it theoretically
Good luck to you and I advise you to try it and you will see excellent and positive results

I will 😉

Are these your results following the strategy? They look so decent, good work. I am not a person of different trading skills as I really avoid complex ones to make everything simple and exciting to do but this worth passing the trails.

19 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Are these your results following the strategy? 

Yes, these results and profits are only for following this strategy, which is why I told you that it is worth a try

• +1 1

2 hours ago, Thekingcallme said:

Yes, these results and profits are only for following this strategy, which is why I told you that it is worth a try

It is worth it true if this is it, I see good through the trading plan and I would surely keep an update here whenever I put into prcatical, no matter the result. Now is the time to study it more theoretically. Thanks fir sharing that.

Edited by Raqeebzy

I find your strategy very nice, but don't you rely on other indicators such as MACD for trading, so that you are sure about entering the trade? Because the RSI can change very quickly in my experience also other indicators help. I will try your method and hopping for good results.

Thanks for sharing your strategy, if you have already tried it for 4 years it must be very good. I'll use it and tell you how it went.

On 9/26/2020 at 7:00 PM, Thekingcallme said:

I will present in this topic a very useful and successful 90% strategy that can be followed in trading. I have been using it for more than 4 years and it has always been profitable.

It will be profitable, beneficial and safe especially for beginners in trading

In short, the strategy depends on buying from the lows when the index descends outside the rectangle shown in the chart image and selling directly at a slight rise without greed when the indicator or chart returns to the rectangle, and we will rely on that on the RSI indicator

As shown in the picture, when the index reaches below 20, then it will rise by 90% except in very rare cases, such as the occurrence of major crises affecting that currency, and 20 points or less are considered an excellent point to buy

That is why you should always buy when touching point 20, and the more we bought from a point less than 18 points to 10, the better, and the higher the profit rate.

To grab the best areas to buy before buying from 20 points, look at the type of candles. Do they indicate positive or negative candles? If they are negative like the three crows, then this means that the price will drop more, so wait for a drop below 20 and then buy

This strategy works for all currencies and is always available in some cryptocurrency pairs on a daily basis
I mean, chances of making a profit will always be there

The strategy is also successful in trading with future on SHORT and LONG
In the event that you use trading through the future, your capital must be divided by at least 3

Here are pictures of some of the successful deals that were achieved by following this excellent strategy

And remember, you have to take risks and have a strong heart in this field in order to succeed in it

Soon I will explain this strategy in a video and that will be better

Note:

This strategy was tested on 100 trades and they were all winning

Photo key:
Picture 01: A chart on which we explained the strategy, and puts buying and selling points as an example
Picture No. 02: A normal winning deal by entering through a purchase point and exiting a sale point
Image No. 03: A deal to which we applied the strategy to support the deal, by purchasing more points and exiting profit from them

LINKUSDT 10.2454 ▼ −4.5% Unnamed - Google Chrome 9_26_2020 22_01_10.png

Screenshot_20200926-222338.jpg

Screenshot_20200926-2224592.jpg

Thanks, excellent post! I am a beginner, I know many benefits can be obtained with trading, however, it must be borne in mind that it is risky, so it is important to reinforce knowledge well and have adequate training to operate in these environments and know what you are doing

I choose to diversify my investments. First I invested in major cryptos in terms of popularity and market value like Bitcoin. Litecoin and Ethereum. Then I studied some other Altcoins like those undervalued, and buy few. So far it has it has proven to be so good even though the market is falling.

la ventajas de las criptomedas es teniendo ciertos conocimentos es su facilidad del manejo para comprar invertir cambiarlas que en su mayoria son instantaneo sin tanto papeleos como los banco y con un intercambiador como yobit.net facilita mucho las cosas

There is no foolproof strategy, as the market is very volatile and can change constantly! To have the odds in our favor at the time of trading in the stock market is to use in-depth technical analysis, together with fundamental analysis, this if we combine it with psychotrading and good capital management, we could become profitable!

1 hour ago, maryoar said:

There is no foolproof strategy, as the market is very volatile and can change constantly! To have the odds in our favor at the time of trading in the stock market is to use in-depth technical analysis, together with fundamental analysis, this if we combine it with psychotrading and good capital management, we could become profitable!

This strategy is very accurate, excellent and completely guaranteed, and as I mentioned I have been using it for 4 years and I have made good profits from it and in the worst case of the market this strategy is good

Great topic interesting explanation about how we analyse chart analyse, I m sure there are many members who benefit about your topic Dear! Because we need to understand that trading is not just putting your order and then wait to collect profit, we need to have some knowledge like this strategy.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

learning has been my priority in joining this forum, it is a very simple and powerful strategy that does not have a great risk

• +2 1

It is good to use indicators to use as a guide, but it is good to do a detailed analysis based on price action. The RSI indicator is not necessary, you just have to observe the movements of the candles and always trade in favor of the strong trend.

• +2 1

Note: In this strategy, you should not rush and buy before it reaches the purchase points, starting from 20 to 10, as shown in the diagram in the image at the top of the topic

Remember, you must be patient, not greedy and rushed

Good luck

• +2 1