The best strategy in trading for profit is guaranteed and risk free - Page 2 - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

The best strategy in trading for profit is guaranteed and risk free

On 10/24/2020 at 8:36 PM, Benkhallef said:

The  best strategy for trading , don’t put all your money in on coin and don’t sell at loss . Choose the best coin with great project and buy when the market is red.

I do not think you are right, if you are good and professional, only one coin can make you profit, but if you are not good and professional, trading many coins at a time could ensure more losses. It depends on your level of professionalism in trading. 

• +3 2

On 9/27/2020 at 3:45 AM, Thekingcallme said:

The best strategy in trading for profit is guaranteed and risk free

First line!  It is not risk free like you said.  You provided some glimpses of TA to show a successful  trading  strategy but I criticise TA for some circumstances because  It gets failed sometimes.  

13 hours ago, Yomose said:

I do not think you are right, if you are good and professional, only one coin can make you profit, but if you are not good and professional, trading many coins at a time could ensure more losses. It depends on your level of professionalism in trading. 

Yes, your words are correct, as it is necessary to be professional and not to diversify the cryptocurrency

13 hours ago, ShiNorton said:

First line!  It is not risk free like you said.  You provided some glimpses of TA to show a successful  trading  strategy but I criticise TA for some circumstances because  It gets failed sometimes.  

This is your opinion and I respect it, my friend, but through my long experience, this method enables me to profit, as well as the members who follow me make good profits through this analysis, and these are some pictures of profits during the past days for some people who followed the strategy

But this is not the whole strategy and this is only part of it and there are still many important things to complete the strategy

photo_2020-10-24_10-47-57.jpg

photo_2020-10-24_14-55-39.jpg

photo_2020-10-25_11-13-10.jpg

photo_2020-10-26_13-33-08.jpg

photo_2020-10-26_16-35-57.jpg

photo_2020-10-28_02-04-07.jpg

photo_2020-10-28_02-04-08.jpg

photo_2020-10-29_11-24-02.jpg

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Life is great and enjoy it

An excellent strategy for trading using RSI, and it requires long patience until the RSI indicator reaches below 20 to make a purchase. I think that this strategy does not provide the largest profit, but in return it offers the least possible risk.

It seems to me that it is a successful strategy with you for trading cryptocurrencies and I wish you good luck in profit from this strategy. However, not every strategy fits everyone, so every trader should explore the appropriate trading strategy for him while taking some useful ideas from the strategies of other traders.

• +3 1

@Thekingcallme interesting strategy I must to admit, because I research about such a strategy to support your Long or Short if price go in wrong direction. And you write about investment too which is good because how I understand you invest 20$ and total for that trade is 40$ and rest 20$ is to support your first 20$, and for example your total investment is 120$ which is x3 trades with that strategy. And you write about RSI indicator (which I did not know) and about this "If they are negative like the three crows" I heard on some video that but did not know that is sign for "drop". In any case I see (screenshots) that you get profit from this strategy, and you write that you use this strategy 4 years can you share how much profit from your investment you make (example: x3,x10 (300%,1000%)etc.)? Did you had some losses in a row? Statistics is very important.

• +2 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

Good strategy, but I do not think that beginners may be able to do this. Perhaps we need to simplify it more for them, especially with regard to new symbols. As for me, this strategy is very organized

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes in any business profit is guarantee but risk is free but nobody want to take the risk at all everyone is prefer to have profit because to take a risk is always sound like heartbreak to any business man or women.

Thank you for sharing it with us as It could be beneficial for many traders.Although I didn't understand your point completely as I don't have that Much experience in trading but I always try to learn new things and more about trading so its a good topic and hope that I could able to understand it soon.

• +2 1

Nothing is guaranteed in investing. This post is mostly misinformation and bad advice to anyone that wants to learn about trading and investing. They should know the risk of investing.

In my opinion, the most secure way to trade is daily trading and through your capital without using any leverage so that you do not lose all your capital because of these stupid masterpieces. I used it once and lost a lot.

You deserve a very good evaluation, my friend, for this good explanation. Thank you for your trouble and for sharing these ideas with us. I will test what I learned from you and I will provide you with results when I am ready.

• +2 1

Thank you for sharing your useful information, for the sake of the most important thing is the chart and analysis, and also you must follow the news, analyzing the currency before entering it is very important, I hope that you share recommendations here that will be good for beginners, thank you. 

• +4 1

Very big article but a very useful one also. Thank You for sharing this information with us.I appreciate you for this post as such posts always help us to learn more about trading.

On 10/11/2020 at 11:04 AM, josefjimenez said:

It is a great strategy, dear in general, and I ask everyone to read this strategy well to me, the author of the publication and understand it well, because it is an experience for us in a long time, and I advise everyone to read well in this forum a modern coding forum because this forum is an educational forum or its reading is  Contrary to our knowledge of all cryptocurrencies, especially the field of trading, we must read the strategies of others and start gaining experience through the experiences of others and benefit from our experiences in general. Thank you very much.

On 10/11/2020 at 11:04 AM, josefjimenez said:

It is good to use indicators to use as a guide, but it is good to do a detailed analysis based on price action. The RSI indicator is not necessary, you just have to observe the movements of the candles and always trade in favor of the strong trend.

• Useful or interesting 1

A very good trading strategy with a lot of information that is vividly well explain and I hope it benefit most of the members of the forum because you have confirmed that is legit and I hope to put it into consideration too.