Time has brought upon us, series of payments - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Time has brought upon us, series of payments

CRYPTOTALK forum has proven to the world to be the best, credible and outstanding forum out of many.

An epicenter for learning and sharing knowledge, individual understanding regarding Crypto currencies world wide.

Nowadays in this forum if you are hard working member then you are receiving;

1- Talk Coin for daily postings (10 talk coin per 20 post a day).

2- Double payment of talk coin for able to give 50 max reputations accordingly.

3- Double reward for creating a good, standing topic.

4-BTC compensation payment.

5- plus earning 1% daily interest for investing talk coin in yobit investbox.

These are the good amount of coins a given hard-working member is taking home daily, provided his/her work is found to be good and useful after vetting or evaluation.

You too can earn it, once you are determine and passionate about it.

It's here again.

Earn extra special Rewards when you Contest & Win; CRYPTO THEME CONTEST.

.....Best of luck...

Edited by Guru2050
  • Useful or interesting 13
  • -3 1
  • +1 9
  • +2 11
  • +3 6
  • +4 4
  • +5 3

All the features that you mentioned to us are real, but I see that the profits from the first campaign of the forum were better because changing the currency made many members stop working. They consider themselves working for free and therefore I am eager to start trading the new currency so that everyone comes back and we see great activity in the forum

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 3
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Of course, I completely agree with you, that the CryptoTalk forum provided us with the greatest opportunity to win the currency TALK, which will be traded on October 15th, and I am confident that its price will be high and we will achieve good profits and also there is payment in bitcoin until October 15, which is a matter  Positive for all of us, and also this forum is the most important forum for learning and increasing your knowledge in the field of crypto

• +1 6
  • +2 4
  • +4 1

@Guru2050 from the beginning of this forum, the authorities gives us different giveaway for earning money and from the payment is best.. Its true that this forum is best than another forum in all way because this forum is connected with the yobit exchange site that another forum cant do.. Again in future we can see lot of opportunity  for us made by this forum authorities.. We Just need to do our daily activity perfectly and try to contribute in this forum..            

• +1 2
  • +2 3

13 hours ago, magd said:

but I see that the profits from the first campaign of the forum were better because changing the currency made many members stop working. They consider themselves working for free

payments in the first campaign were seen better because we used to earn per post without having it receive a positive ratings as it is in this currently campaign and these changes made many members to be less contributive nevertheless, in my point of view its better to have patience on all these changes that are being made concerning earning in this forum more over the trade for talk token is yet to be opened and we don't know it's worth amount and it's better to collect more tokens than to stop working beside that there's bitcoin compasation payment going on while we are still waiting for the trade of the token to begin of which is a good thing done by this great forum.

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 4
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

@Guru2050  Absolutely the forum is paying huge amount of rewards for the users. And recently there is a competition running for creating the topics. If you aren't aware about that be sure to check it in Crypto theme Contest. It's running for a month and btc rewards is present for author of topics who wins the competition.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Very good post that you tell everything about this forum. This post can be an advertisement of the forum and maybe we are need a campaign too make the forum well known in the social media and help more people find it. I am think this post is the best ad that tell to all that his forum is a good place to be for a beginner and expert in crypto. There is a theme contest too and the forum will be full with a very good posts from many good writer.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

i see every time development in crypto talk payment system, for each time we find crypto talk add more payment for our working, so i think that we should be for us working and more working to puting crypto talk on the top.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

17 hours ago, magd said:

I see that the profits from the first campaign of the forum were better because changing the currency made many members stop working. They consider themselves working for free

Well that's for them @magd when we are talking of possessing some golden qualities being someone in Crypto world, we must made mention of patient, perseverance and passionate of what one is doing, with these he/she will never cease to succeed. This is typical example of what one is expected to do, to sacrifice his time, double more effort and be bold enough to take the risk in order to reap the benefits tomorrow.

To them, they have taken the right decision but as for me they are missing a paramount opportunity, advantage that will surprise them when the trading is finally open. As you can confirm that from the series of payments we are receiving now in the forum.

Anything worth of having is worth of working for. 

• +1 1

14 hours ago, Moaz said:

I completely agree with you, that the CryptoTalk forum provided us with the greatest opportunity to win the currency TALK, which will be traded on October 15th, and I am confident that its price will be high and we will achieve good profits

That's exactly what we hope and wish too for the new coin TALK COIN campaign, 15th Oct should be such a great date and incomparable day for all hard working members in cryptotalk @Moaz

7 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Its true that this forum is best than another forum in all way because this forum is connected with the yobit exchange site that another forum cant do.. Again in future we can see lot of opportunity  for us made by this forum authorities.

Yeah it's an affiliate of that best and outstanding exchange site, that's yobit exchanger. This is the time to show case your talent @Dorjoy12to stand a chance of winning all. 👏🙏🙏

3 hours ago, Ridam said:

It's running for a month and btc rewards is present for author of topics who wins the competition.

This is another remarkable step taking to over improve and enhance participation in the forum, moreover promote the forum to a greater heights and the outside world @Ridam. Indeed their is enough time to for one to go for research and publish the best he/she can in order to win the prizes. Best of luck to everyone.

2 hours ago, Mella said:

Very good post that you tell everything about this forum. This post can be an advertisement of the forum and maybe we are need a campaign too make the forum well known in the social media and help more people find it.

That would be good too @Mella publicizing the forum to the outside word to also come and benefits from the exceptional opportunities provided by the cryptotalk Management. Thank you for such suggestion.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 3

23 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

CRYPTOTALK forum has proven to the world to be the best, credible and outstanding forum out of many.

Indeed you are right @Guru2050.This forum has really proven it self to be the best of the best.It is paying us quit a decent amount of BTC and TALK TOKENS and in return we only have to make good posts containing useful information and quality topics for guiding the members here and following the rules and regulations.So we should try to improve our-self  in this forum and make it progress even further beyond the limits.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

No doubt crypto talk is one and only such kind of forum which pay their users. I am happy with new payment system in which we can get double amount of talk tokens. Hope talk token price will be good. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

This forum has proved it worthy we look forward to see the opening date for trading talk token because the forum has given us opportunity to earn much talk token .

• +2 1

21 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

Indeed you are right @Guru2050.This forum has really proven it self to be the best of the best.It is paying us quit a decent amount of BTC and TALK TOKENS

Actually @Flying11Horse it's a great challenge to all members to make sure they give none in return but the best standard to further propagate cryptotalk to a greater heights.

11 hours ago, Digital said:

This forum has proved it worthy we look forward to see the opening date for trading talk token because the forum has given us opportunity to earn much talk token .

That's our wish too, the talk coin should first be traded against a popular and value coin, for the price of talk coin to worth enough and be profitable for marketing.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

Indeed, you are right, but up to now we do not know how much the currency will be, and whether the large amounts of the currency that the members have here will effect the price ..

• +1 1
  • +2 2

This is really amazing. As new members the amount of benefits that can be reaped from this platform is so humongous. I hope that I would be able to put in continuous efforts so that I would be able to earn more through all this kind of benefits that are provided by the platform. Learning day by day, all the basic things that are required for me to take maximum advantage through content creation and income earning.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

3 hours ago, iloveyobit said:

Indeed, you are right, but up to now we do not know how much the currency will be, and whether the large amounts of the currency that the members have here will effect the price ..

Again you have a point mate @iloveyobitbut a forum like cryptotalk who has never failed to fulfill it promises to its members, a forum who is given out these series of payments to its members has assured us that the value will be worth even more than what we were earning from the old campaign.

So I think, it's enough reason for us to trust them.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

You're absolutely right
I kept looking for honest sites until I got to know crybto.talk and stopped completely after it

• +1 3

2 hours ago, Guru2050 said:

Again you have a point mate @iloveyobitbut a forum like cryptotalk who has never failed to fulfill it promises to its members, a forum who is given out these series of payments to its members has assured us that the value will be worth even more than what we were earning from the old campaign.

So I think, it's enough reason for us to trust them.

The matter is not the same as you care about it. I also trust the forum and its plan, but you must know that the more currencies people have in the market, the more they have the ability to buy it and reduce the price.

• +2 2

This is very true and the forum has been providing us with excellent payment opportunities that i think many are taking advantage of. I am happy to see that they are using the btc campaign during this time as well, as this gives us the opportunity to still earn during this time. The concern that i have though, is that with all that we are  earning in terms of the TALk token, will this affect the value of the token and are we likely to see a lower value? This is the concern i have and i think that the true potential of all these earning opportunities can be evaluated when we know the price of the TALK token. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

On 9/28/2020 at 11:38 AM, iloveyobit said:

yea i think the sell pressure might be high at first because everyone will try to see at the highest price possible but i think just like dice price the token might jump high at first.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

@Guru2050 right mate !! within time to tune we will see good update about payment system . cryotalk Also increase opportunity for topic creater .  payment in talk , bitcoin and now we can see contest also  . hopefully we will see signature as well bounty campaign also 🙂 .

• +2 1
  • +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 9/26/2020 at 11:47 AM, magd said:

All the features that you mentioned to us are real, but I see that the profits from the first campaign of the forum were better because changing the currency made many members stop working. They consider themselves working for free and therefore I am eager to start trading the new currency so that everyone comes back and we see great activity in the forum

That's why you're right many members withdrew after seeing the forum administration stop bitcoin (BTC) payments for token talk, I hope that now that they've returned to bitcoin (BTC) payment to re-operate on the forum to make it more active 

22 minutes ago, gourav789 said:

@Guru2050 right mate !! within time to tune we will see good update about payment system . cryotalk Also increase opportunity for topic creater .  payment in talk , bitcoin and now we can see contest also  . hopefully we will see signature as well bounty campaign also 🙂 .

That's exactly what we are wishing to see next @gourav789 additional interesting features to improve and elevate the forum to a greater heights therefore becoming the best of all in the whole world.

• +3 1

8 hours ago, duncun007 said:

yea i think the sell pressure might be high at first because everyone will try to see at the highest price possible but i think just like dice price the token might jump high at first.

I do not know, frankly, but usually when people start selling their currency the price drops down quickly and does not jump to the top, I think you should review your information mate .

• +1 1
  • +2 2