Time has brought upon us, series of payments - Page 9 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

Time has brought upon us, series of payments

It is a wonderful income that can be achieved with a little effort, in fact I do not think we are making any effort here, in the normal case people pay their money to learn and get experience, but in this forum it goes in the opposite direction so that we get paid in exchange for learning, I am really grateful For this forum

I am really disheartened because I miss this amazing opportunity in the past because I never knew about it this forum and the platform where we can make good money

Thanks. In fact, it is a great forum. If you want to work here, you do not have to work in a certain time. You can work in this forum whenever you want. It saves us time. As a result, we can earn money by doing this in our free time.

This forum is one of the best specialized forums in this field, it is characterized by a very profitable payment system, and is suitable for all members regardless of their rank and experience, as it is an opportunity for all members to collect the necessary capital for trading and investment.

Well you are right but I am sad to know about the price of talk token as a one community we should invest all of earning into Talk currency

Absolutely, and I think the forum has better series of payments, campaigns and quiz installed for us in the nearest future. We just need to keep striving to make the forum better and also be obedient.

That's right, the CryptoToolk forum gives us a lot of money for nothing. We learn and earn money while a lot of people pay money for learning. I consider myself lucky because I work here with respectable members They support and help everyone, it is the best forum in the world

• +3 1

On 26‏/9‏/2020 at 14:17, Guru2050 said:

لقد أثبت منتدى CRYPTOTALK للعالم أنه المنتدى الأفضل وذات المصداقية والمتميز من بين العديد من المنتديات.

مركز للتعلم وتبادل المعرفة والفهم الفردي فيما يتعلق بعملات التشفير في جميع أنحاء العالم.

في الوقت الحاضر في هذا المنتدى إذا كنت عضوًا مجتهدًا فأنت تتلقى ؛

1- Talk Coin للإعلانات اليومية (10 Talk Coin لكل 20 مشاركة في اليوم).

2- دفع مضاعف لعملة Talk لإعطاء 50 سمعة كحد أقصى وفقًا لذلك.

3- مكافأة مضاعفة على إنشاء موضوع جيد ومستمر.

دفع تعويض 4-BTC.

5- بالإضافة إلى كسب فائدة يومية بنسبة 1٪ مقابل استثمار عملة نقاشية في صندوق الاستثمار في yobit.

هذه هي الكمية الجيدة من العملات المعدنية التي يأخذها العضو الذي يعمل بجد إلى المنزل يوميًا ، بشرط أن يكون عمله / عملها جيدًا ومفيدًا بعد التدقيق أو التقييم.

يمكنك أيضًا كسبها ، بمجرد أن تكون عازمًا وشغوفًا بها.

إنه هنا مرة أخرى.

اربح مكافآت خاصة إضافية عند المسابقة والفوز ؛ مسابقة CRYPTO THEME.

..... حظا سعيدا ...

These features made the forum more famous and credible, but the low price talk made some members back off work, but I think they lost a lot.
Regarding the competitions, I have not heard about it before, can you explain this?

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Indeed, this forum is the best among all forums that talk about cryptocurrencies, we can earn for our posts, demystify cryptocurrencies and learn how to trade. 

Thank you very much for your wonderful post. The CryptoTalk Forum is a wonderful forum, as it provides us with many valuable information and experiences, in addition to obtaining a fee as well. I believe that we, as members, must work hard in order to keep this forum distinguished, as well as maintain On the credibility of the forum

Really, the CryptoTalk forum is the best forum to enter the world of cryptocurrencies, where you can learn and gain a lot of experience and at the same time you are paid for sharing your experiences with other members.

• +2 1

Of course, I totally agree with you, that the cryptot's forum provided with the greatest opportunities for our currency talk, which will be traded on October 15, and I'm sure its price will be high and we will also earn profit and pay the payment of Bitcoin. 

This is very true and the forum has been providing us with excellent payment opportunities that i think many are taking advantage of. I am happy to see that they are using the btc campaign during this time as well, as this gives us the opportunity to still earn during this time. The concern that i have though, is that with all that we are earning in terms of the TALk token, will this affect the value of the token and are we likely to see a lower value? This is the concern i have and i think that the true potential of all these earning opportunities can be evaluated when we know the price of the TALK token..

• +2 1

The payment system changed some time ago and we are no longer paid as mentioned in this topic now we are paid 200 Btc Satoshis and 10 TalKCoin for each publication and stopped the campaign of double payments for making the 50 daily valuations, and still work in the forum is very profitable and gives us many benefits.

Thats a really good topic to talk about, especially the currency exchanging it really inspired me to this platform and it allow individuals to create his\her ideas.

Yes, you are right. All the features you mentioned are correct. The tolc currency has a reasonable price and makes us acceptable profits. In addition to learning and experience in this forum, you get profits and this is great.

• +3 1

This is not hidden guys, I think that the services of the cryptotalk platform are very unique and nice which allow the members to earn free income and also learn about the cryptography world, this forum is great dear. 

• +1 1

As of now there are two methods of payment for people this is the Satoshi Bitcoin and the talk token payment and I know that in the nearest Future different types of more payments will be introduced, all for the benefits of members thanks a lot to this platform.

Well, as I have recently joined this forum. I didn't know what was the payment system before. But I have gotten one thing that the payment system always be changed after two months as you have described here. But I wish I could join this forum in the beginning of this forum.

You have explained that incredible features of cryptotalk very well. Among all the sites, cryptotalk is working on real purpose and paying its users with their deserving amount. One can make a good benefit there by spending its precious time. 

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

The only legit payment seems to be the btc payment at the moment since the price of TALK coin crashed very hard. the btc payment has been reduced first to 200 satoshis per post and then increased to 400 satoshis which seems still a bit low with the current bitcoin prices.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png