Regarding the competition launched by Yobit in cooperation with the cryptotalk forum - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

Regarding the competition launched by Yobit in cooperation with the cryptotalk forum

well it was like that the people were doing it on the basis of their earnings because they had a lot of money to show that and to buy but most of the people do not have the money to do that

You are right friend there are a lot of cheaters here that are using the multiple accounts so don't worry about the awards because the administrators will distribute the prizes to the deserving candidates. 

In my openion the team of The cryptotalk is really very strong in the regarding of payment system and also cleaning the forum from the scammers .

If you are right, I have also seen many suspicious things in that contest, but I think that the administrators will not be fooled so easily and they will give the prize to the one who really deserves it. It is a shame that there are people who do that type of fraud to try to win.

whenever there is a competition and there is many involved in it people are trying their utmost to get the best out of the competition and to win it since they want the money

whenever there is a competition and there is many involved in it people are trying their utmost to get the best out of the competition and to win it since they want the money

What distinguishes the yobit platform from the rest of the other platforms is the large number of competitions and the ways to earn free money that it offers. In addition to the CryptoTalk forum, there was a lot of AirDrops in addition to the presence of an investment fund that has good profit rates. Indeed, it is a great platform and it has a very large spread around the world.

While it is disappointing that certain participants behave in this manner, they will not be eligible to win this opportunity because the administrators will review the posts prior to disclosing the champion's identity, and they will promptly address the issue, ensuring that the award is granted to those who merit it.

Anywhere to make money on the Internet, we will see a lot of fraud and fraud attempts, but the moderators of this forum have always proven their competence in detecting fraudsters and holding them accountable

This is a completely wrong thing to do please let us ensure that we do what is right by following the rules and regulations, cheating is bad and it is not accepted here in this platform.

That's really a big issue of the forum that many people have been using multiple accounts because they think that the moderators can find them. But the truth is that all the moderators are really active and has been noticing everything in this forum. They suddenly ban both accounts for multiple accounts. Moreover, I think the contest you was talking about is too old when I wasn't there. But I hope YoBit and Cryptotalk will be starting the competition again.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

I. Think the yobit and cryptotalk knows very well what they are doing, and this competition will even help in reducing the rate of cheaters in the forum, and surely there effort will all go in vain, so we should not worry about this, nothing different will happen apart from the initial plan. 

• +1 1

Yes is true and because of the high reward of this contest, sure there are many who will try to cheat the admin and moderators. But they are wrong, because I'm sure Yobit and Cryptotalk are able to detect any suspicious double account. So any users who try to provide false information will be punished about that, is possible will be banned from Yobit and Cryptotalk.

• +1 1

Yes this is a very great and nice competition launched by the yobit and the cryptotalk which the cheaters will like to take advantage, but I'm sure the two bodies that oversee the activities of this will not give room for such act to happen, so just relax, nothing of that nature will happen dear.

This is a huge competition for the members introduced by yobit and the cryptotalk, so o don't think that the cheaters has any hope to get their activities done there because this will be thoroughly supervise, so just relax, nothing bad will happen.

It is not possible to cheat in such contests, as moderators check any screenshot, and these prizes are not awarded randomly, but only to those who deserve it.

Contests like this cannot be cheated
 This is a huge competition for members provided by yobit and cryptotalk, the organizers of this contest are strict and will not allow any form of cheating, and anyone who uses multiple accounts will be banned immediately due to apparently violating the forum rules ....

As far as ethics is concerned, cheating in a competition is very bad and can actually lead to disqualification if the moderators knew about it, though I have not participated in the competition, but it is very bad what some members are doing to cheat there way to win.

I believe that moderators should monitor contests that are launched on the platform and also that contest participants must report fraudsters and scammers who cheat in order to win the competition.

I tjink the team entirely are very  strong and powerful in detecting fraud and preventin them .i think yiu dont have to w9rry about it .

I think tracking those people and actually they are using one screenshot many time through different accounts. I'm happy you create a topic ,i hope they will see it. 

I also wish that the members will not cheat with multiple accounts or anything, real competition will be between good members of the forum it will be a mixture of both experienced and beginners.