Regarding the competition launched by Yobit in cooperation with the cryptotalk forum - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

Regarding the competition launched by Yobit in cooperation with the cryptotalk forum

On 9/26/2020 at 7:13 PM, Thekingcallme said:

Hello, members and moderators

I noticed that many people cheat in this new competition that was launched, "сontest for 10btc yobit virtual mining", where he opens many accounts and this is in order to increase his chances of winning one of the 20 places

Likewise, many people put screenshots that are not affiliated with their account, but for this it will not deceive the administrators because they will verify it.

This was a report from me about those members who cheat and only have 1 post to 10 posts and multiple new accounts

I hope that the contest will be won by those who really deserve it from the old and real members who have been and continue to do their best.

The moderators are doing their best to keep the competition away from cheating

I have been in this wonderful forum for nearly a year since I joined it on October 12, 2019 and on the occasion of the birthday of this wonderful forum and its arrival a year since work began, I congratulate its staff and all members and I wish this forum further development and advancement

I wish good luck to everybody

Actually, they can do multiple accounts for themselves to be part on the top 20 winners but the only problem is the accounts they made will be banned in this forum because multiple accounts are forbidden. The contest is already finished and as I remember "Cryptocram" is the name of the winner on that competition.

Cheating is a life style and a mentality, people like this seek fast gain but what they do not realize is that (you can lie but you can not lie forever), so even if they managed to get multiple accounts, which I think there is a rare chance of managing to do so, they will be caught eventually, and their effort will go in vain. It is not fair to take other people's chances, so it is better to be honest and participate in a fair way. 

I actually have now not looked at this opposition but I need to sign up for the mining in yobit later due to the fact for now I do not have the minimal and can not transfer to join. But if a few participants try and cheat this will be their awful and they are able to lose what they invested too so perhaps they have to be extra careful and not make this mistake that can cost them plenty.

I do not think that the moderators of the yobit platform, or the moderators of this forum, will be deceived by a different stolen screenshot, and this fraud is not recognized.

Yes is true and because of the high reward of this contest, sure there are many who will try to cheat the admin and moderators. But they are wrong, because I'm sure Yobit and Cryptotalk are able to detect any suspicious double account. So any users who try to provide false information will be punished about that, is possible will be banned from Yobit and Cryptotalk.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

There are people who were not willing to work because they create multiple accounts so that they will only be doing the rating in other to be getting 50talk token every day which is not good at all it is purely cheating, which I believe admin and moderators are sorting them out by removing their accounts. 

@ThekingcallmeYeah i was looking around and i was suprisingly saw people doing this in which makes me feel sad about it especially they are just getting it like for fun with just little effort or whatsoever compared to those people that did take time to do stuff to make them achieve it.

We are all supposed to do our jobs honestly and always adhere to the forum rules to avoid reprimands. I think that creating several accounts in order to benefit more than others is a totally stupid action since at any moment the moderators will find those who are acting dishonestly which will lead to their accounts being banned by the forum and instead if they want to cover a lot by cheating they will end up with nothing in their hands. It costs us nothing to act honestly and thus ensure our permanence in this wonderful place.

• +3 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

The new way of keeping members active is the introduction of the quize that help members if the forum earn more when they participate and win. I wish to win some days because a friend told me he won 20 USD.

I did not know Yobit launched a contest with such a big prize. It would have been exciting to take part of this. However, it's sad to read that some members were trying to cheat by creating multi accounts and doing other illegitimate actions. Hope they all have got caught and sanctioned accordingly, there's no room for this kind of actions in our community.

Thank you for your concern for the cleanliness of the competition, this is inappropriate behavior from those who try to cheat, in any case the competition ended and the lucky ones won it, I participated in the competition with one account but I won nothing, the winner in the first place was confirmed his account and it was found that he owns Multiple accounts and so the award goes to the next member, I think that's a big lesson for all of those cheaters.

Those people should be reported to the moderators as immediately when you found any one cheating in the forum to sanitize the forum to a better environment.

I bet it was one great competition that i hope to occur again and to have an opportunity to participate in it ... this is so inspiring to win such a big amount of Bitcoins ... it is like a dream come true ... but to cheat for it... this is ethically and morally wrong and not acceptable at all. 

The competition is organized be yobit administration and they can easily check the activity of everyone. More than one accounts are banned by this forum simultaneously, so no need to worry about this. Only deserving person will win the competition.

• +3 1

now you have to make 24 hours per day and your earning is almost the same so that is why it is a good thing that you have introduced some new feature in this place and we were waiting for it

The competition is a nice one as it made people to feel motivated even to a non members, my friend won one of the competition and was awarded pretty well, I was never a member then but it motivated me to join the platform, although no competition has been hosted since then but still yet it's a nice experience being here

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I feel that you don't have to stress, each gadget has its own IP, and if a few records are seen with a similar IP, the part will be effectively restricted and prohibited from the opposition.

This is really great cooperation between cryptotalk and yobit. They give us such a good platform for being a crypto currency member. Cryptotalk become a great forum site for that. I hope it will be more powerful and strong.

Cheating is not only in this contest dear, but even in this forum itself there are many members who create more than one account in order to obtain more profit, and these usually submit posts without content that cause campaigns to delete posts unfortunately.

• +2 1

I was not understand is that what was of the competition are you talking about because some time we need to have experience about so competition that was lunch in the yobit or cryptotalk.and it has excellent prizes and obviously some terrible individuals need to exploit this and will attempt to cheat yet Yobit knows better and will boycott them be certain.

The best move to be made upon those include in such devilish acts, I think would be better until the finish of cooperation when he/she is interested to get a prize however to denied the prize uncovering the misuse he/she was found doing. This will at any rate fill in as extraordinary exercise to him/her not to rehash such in future

The forum will surely do its best to avoid the scamming in this matter and I was not lucky enough to take past in the competition but I think I will be able to do it next time.

I do not know anything about the new contest that I said about anyway. I hope the award will be won by those who really deserve it. I think that cheaters are present on all platforms, and it is the responsibility of all members to report them. Thank you for your post.

• +5 1

Well, i think even as at then the forum Administrators are well informed about it, and I think they took a good look at each work at end of the competition and all those that were suspected to be defaulters were duely disqualified. 

I think you don't have to worry because Yobit itself does not allow multiple accounts for a single user
And it is certain that before announcing the winners of the competition, they will verify everything.