Regarding the competition launched by Yobit in cooperation with the cryptotalk forum - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Thekingcallme

Regarding the competition launched by Yobit in cooperation with the cryptotalk forum

La recommpensa de esta competencia es muy interesante, no creo que el equipo de yobit y cryptotalk se dejen burlar, ellos tienen sus controles de seguridad, sus filtros para detectar las personas fraudulenta que se encarguen de competir con todos los fraudes posibles desde multicuentas hasta hasta VPN, es mucho dinero que estan dando para dejarse engañar facilmente

I find another way to generate income and motivate the cryptotalk community by offering new ways to generate income, it is very practical, of course, there are always people wanting to cheat, so they should be disqualified and that person who has already provided relevant information and is committed to the forum should be rewarded

It is a great opportunity that is worth investing some time without cheating because this would be unfair to other participants who are really trying

Well i think there is nothing to worry about,the administrators are very aware of this issue,they have already blocked some accounts for this reason.the rules are clear.

• +3 1

Cryptotalk is one of the websites on the Yobit market, they are a company, cryptotalk is used as a medium for promotion and a medium for conversations about cryptocurrency that is made by yobit, yobit always announces a competition or airdrop here on this forum

I have not given a look at what you said but I remember I have seen many new accounts posting screenshots of what was supposed to be their mining program in yobit. Of course not all these accounts are fake and the money invested in the Virtual Mining seem to be a lot so it is obvious they will not allow scammers that try to exploit it this way you explained.

• +2 1

yobit will check everyone account either they have bought the miners and if anyone found guilty of cheating will be disqualified

• +1 1

I have not looked at this competition but I want to join the mining in yobit later because for now I don't have the minimum and can't transfer to join. But if some members try to cheat this will be their bad and they can lose what they invested too so maybe they should be more careful and not make this mistake that can cost them a lot.

• +2 1

I congratulate the forum too for the first year of sucecss and after reading the post I didn't know a lot about this competition because I don't have a lot of bitcoin yet to buy a mining packet but I'm look for this for later. I don't think that someone can cheat in the competition but these scammers are everywhere so they try with some stupid tricks as usual, but I'm sure the forum will clean them and not pay anything but only to the legit member.

• +2 1

The mods look into posts which were posted,they clear the scammers and eliminate them from forum. Members who deserves the reward get good reward for their efforts. Yobit and crypto talk forum always care about their members and arrange best competition where no one get favour. The rank doesn't mean anything when you compete ,all members get equal opportunities from forum. 

Online competition on wen have tend to have cheaters, even if the competition was to be created on fair demand from the users, as the moderators have to do their jobs to clean this illegal Acts

All times we have cheaters when it's a question of money and contests specially in this forum many contests and never win any one of them because we are correct and don't know how to cheat ,but people are real in bad intentions all the time they need just to win something even they give a screenshot from other user to be in the list but never mine any minex coin at all,it's really not good for the reputation of the forum and the admins need take action 

• +2 1

I find it so unnecessary when someone wants to win something without trying to achieve it. Fortunately, our moderators always do a good job and clean up these spam. I think to win something you have to earn it, otherwise you have to be mature enough to accept that it was not your turn.

Yobit has a great marketing statergy all the timez by this contest there are a lot more buyers if vmining and the sales will go higj and they will make good profits out of it.

Of course they know that this will happen from the beginning, and they certainly have a plan for it. I do not think that the matter is completely random, and the doubters are excluded.

All those who go roundabout will not get luck, and they will be banned, and all their effort and exhaustion will be wasted as a punishment for them, and it will be in vain..We hope that victory will always be the share of those who strive and deserve it.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

I don't think it would work because Yobit checks the accounts that actually made a MINEX investment and with that they avoid users who want to cheat

I have been following this competition since its inception and I have not been able to join it due to the lack of complete conditions, but I noticed the existence of close accounts even with addresses and the difference between them may be only one letter, is this the multiplicity of accounts that you mean? In addition to this, moderators certainly have conditions of confirmation and thus they will not be able to deceive them

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is really unfortunate that some members do these things, but despite that they will not be able to win this competition because the supervisors will check the posts before announcing the name of the winner and they will definitely solve this problem and the award will be given to those who deserve it

I think that many members are taking part in this competition. This competition also have marvelous returns and prizes. This fact changed the mentality of some of members of this forum so they went rogue. I think this is totally unexpected, unethical and unacceptable. The policy action should be taken against them.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

There is never a lack of people who perform multi-accounts to scam, I hope everything works out and those who really deserve to win win

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I think that the admins should ban members who are trying to cheat because this just shows that the admins are here only to earn and not contribute anything useful to the forum and these are the kind of people who spam here.

On the off chance that you saw these individuals cheating to report them to the administration and they will be restricted from this forum. I have not partaken in the mining effort however it has excellent prizes and obviously some terrible individuals need to exploit this and will attempt to cheat yet Yobit knows better and will boycott them be certain.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

There are some amazing things that the forum is doing so we should appreciate it it is spending a lot of money in the exchange and in forum to keep the forum running.

I agree with everything the OP has stated concerning the compeititon between 10 btc within Yobit with cryptotalk contest.

People will just try everything they can to cheat the system and it's not only for this competition but as well as upcoming other ones like the paid quiz that is happening right now.

I feel sorry that you have to fight vs those fake account and abusers meanwhile you are trying your best to succeed.

• +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/