How to learn mining? - Page 2 - Mining - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
star11

How to learn mining?

bitcoin can now be mined only with a dedicated hardware called asic, for eth the discourse is the same but the difficulty is less its algorithm is called ethash, the three software to mine eth are claymore, ethminer and phoenix, you must have a recent computer, performing at least 4gb of ram, windows 10 and a latest generation nvidia or amd graphics card, consult the whattomine website to get a more precise idea

8 hours ago, Gclaw06 said:

For me it is not hard to learn mining because it is just a matter of expenses and time if you can afford the tools in mining like high-end GPU and CPU you can easily mine but it takes a lot of time for you to earn profit from it i am not a fan of mining but it is one of the alternatives of earning.

I think the best way is to learnt more about mining is youtube so through watching videos will provide you a great knowledge about mining,

On 10/20/2019 at 11:18 AM, star11 said:

I am looking to learn the art of mining. Experts please guide me how I can learn mining bitcoin and ethereum and how much I can make per day mining. 

First of all you have to determine your goal what currency you want to mine. For mining, especially bitcoin, you need to buy powerful equipment either ASIC or GPU. If you buy an ASIC device, you have to make some simple settings to calibrate the device and put it in electricity and then let it work alone. In the case of GPU, you need a computer with good specifications and Power Supply has a good ability and need a program for mining and this program varies according to the currency you want to mining.

On 20.10.2019 at 11:18, star11 said:

I am looking to learn the art of mining. Experts please guide me how I can learn mining bitcoin and ethereum and how much I can make per day mining. 

Friend, you may not make a profit at all, but lose money! Mining devices are very expensive today with the price of bitcoin today! If your equipment starts to fail, you will definitely be in the red. Moreover, the electricity charge is now 80% of the mining of an ASIC device.

Mining has his own and a specific equipments, you can't mine with any computer or tools, search for the compatible hardwares and you need to provide a large quantity of energy and much more