YOUR PRIVACY, YOUR EVERYTHING - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Guru2050

YOUR PRIVACY, YOUR EVERYTHING

On 9/26/2020 at 2:52 AM, Guru2050 said:

First let me start by welcoming everyone in to the world of crypto currency.

It's a community that houses gainful and profitable opportunities, fruitful and lucrative offers for earning Crypto money passively depending on the task chosen for participation.

In view of this, SECURITY should be given utmost priority, first class attention as their are other categories of people who tends to use Crypto currency in extra legal or prohibited way. Talking about scammers, hackers or any other cyber securities disruptions.

So as a member in this forum and Crypto world at large. You have to know that:

1. Private  keys given to you while registering in both sites are for you and you alone.

2. They are not meant to be share with anyone no matter what he/she claims to be.

3. Write and save your personal  keys or details in hard copy, not online as they carries your money.

4. Avoid login your personal details in to public system etc.

These are the basic, bold steps to safeguard and keep one highly protected from their threat.

Being careful with the access information to your accounts and wallets is very important to practice and take all possible measures to avoid losing cryptocurrencies by hackers who only seek money at the expense of the efforts of others.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

thanks plenty i didnt knew that became that critical, i will garage all of my information in cold devices any longer, there are numerous scammers and hacks obtainable.

• +1 1

The contribution is very useful, privacy is definitely our responsibility. It is important to keep our private keys safe, use two-factor authentication and always make sure that you are logged into an official website, to avoid being a victim of phishing. Everything we do to protect ourselves will never be too paranoid.

• +1 1

11 hours ago, benalmoh88 said:

you are right my friend @Guru2050, your topic is applicable for all owr life, because we can't give to any one owr secret.

And for our own safety we have to make it our number one priority, and should not be compromise for anything else. Thank you all for making such wonderful contribution  @benalmoh88 @juan vallezvallez @Juan Vazquez very useful information for benefits of all

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I totally agree with you, my friend, or thank you for the advice, I think that security is fundamental in this world of cryptocurrencies since there are many hackers and they can steal all your cryptocurrencies, so you have to take the issue of security very seriously since it's a real danger
Luck and big winnings
A big greeting

• +1 1

My silence is the reason for everything I do. If there is no security, site hackers can take over and do many things at any time. We want our privacy to be good and hackers to hack our site in any way

Yes I agree with you own privacy everything. Because if you work with your privacy, you can go a long way. If you do not protect your privacy, you run the risk of losing your account. Because if you don't pay attention to that, you can be a victim of spamming.

I think that there is no compelling reason to discuss yourself indeed, and your information, regardless of whether you are requested, regardless there is no compelling reason to unveil your information, If you abal to maintain your privacy you have everything you got ! In crypto private key is everything ! So that is so important to keep it safe and maintain it privacy , My kin please make certain of who you wanna share your own subtleties with. In the event that you that individual you are uncovering subtleties isn't yoyr certifiable companion kindly don't do so such subtleties are secret phrase and so forth

• +1 1

There are many ways how to keep your private keys safe, you can write that into a paper if you want to be safe always. Using Flash USB driver is also another good way for storing private keys but you need to be more careful because of some viruses can steal/erase them.

• +2 1

⚱️Take Up TO 3500 ETH NOW⚱️

For starting You Need Only 0.08 ETH

Privacy is surely much important in online field as each person seem behind you in order to steal your online funds and your personal data from your device which is not too difficult.

On 9/26/2020 at 1:37 PM, Nicole018 said:

Thank you for this good piece of advice. There might be lot of users out their who doesn't know the difference between the public keys and private keys. It is essential that the uses take cautious steps to safeguard their own interest from any sort of unfair practices. Privacy and security should be maintained to be able to have a strong base.

Hello friend, really, when I got started in the world of digital encryption, I did not know the difference between public keys and private keys, and I did not understand why they should be kept safe, but now that I gained a little experience, I keep it as a hard copy for fear of theft

I always use wallets with local passwords like Metamask or Coinomi because these wallets will not require entering the Private key regularly. so you can keep the Private key safe by printing it on paper and keeping it in Safebox.

privacy is really every think so don`t reveal your privacy don't share your secret with anyone never he can get benefit your privacy don't share it with anyone 

Privacy is the first thing that you should always remember to stay in the virtual world. Otherwise everything will be hacked and you will lose all your money. In Crypto World, we need a wallet to store our cryptocurrencies. And in this crypto wallet, we need a lot of privacy to keep ourselves. So privacy should be maintained always and secure our passcodes. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Privacy is very important to all of us and it is more important with regard to the subject of encrypted work, because all our money depends on our privacy, so we do not have to share it with anyone in order not to lose our money.

• +1 1

I think these protection features are only found on cryptocurrency platforms and wallets! I've never seen a security system like this! Of course, this thing will greatly affect the confidence in the project and the world of digital currencies

• +1 2

On 10/23/2020 at 4:05 PM, GM266 said:

Privacy is the first thing that you should always remember to stay in the virtual world. Otherwise everything will be hacked and you will lose all your money

This is good contribution mate @GM266it should be given utmost priority for safe participation in the world of crypto currency as it's your everything. Compromising the safety of private or confidential keys is simply paving a chance for any kind of cyber security disruptions

When it comes to modern interaction, we need our valuation of privacy,data acknowledgements and security, as basically privacy means control on our data we do interact with them, as leak data on wide terms is really dangerous when it comes to data being used maliciously

Hey mate, your post are informative because you share very important topic in the cryptocurrency, yes privacy is the main thing in the cryptocurrency. We must follow your tips otherwise our valuable coin might get loss.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 9/28/2020 at 7:12 PM, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Private keys should be hold with carefulness,as stated above, don't login to your account in public system ,hackers are smarter this days than what we think

Very good informative thing about the privacy of the account at this forum. It's very important this g to do, that private keys may be applied to aour wallet and also for account safety. We do this to prevent from the attacks of the hackers and scamming. 

The privacy is the most important in all crypto currency we need all the good security and privacy to protect our investment, it's about money and we can't play with the security,it's the first thing that I care about in all crypto website 

• +2 1

Thank you for this information mate. I have read a lot of your posts and they are all quite impressive.  I really agree with you . I think this would really help the members protect thier fund . I hope a lot of people who are new here take the necessary precautions.

• +1 2

Yes I agree with you we need security first of all. So everything should be done for the security of our cryptocurrency wallet. Otherwise, there will be a possibility of a big loss

Thats very true and especially when you are using a public computer or a public wifi you need to protect yourself that is very important because that is how you can sell your passwords or your information very easy so its important one is able to check on that , 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1