Crypto theme contest. 0.1275 BTC - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bigpat

Crypto theme contest. 0.1275 BTC

TITLE: Cryptocurrency Legality By Country

DATE CREATED: 7 OCTOBER 2020

DESCRIPTION: The basic aim of this topic is to give the members some information regarding the legality and illegality of cryptocurrency in different countries and it's explanation.This topic can really help in predicting the future of cryptocurrency in different countries.

The link to my topic is :

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

TOPIC CREATED:10/10/2020

TOPIC TITLE:The real way to promote this forum.

DESCRIPTION:This is a motivational sort of topic I have specially made it so that everyone can understand  that what ownership regarding a website is.Everyone who reads this topic will get motivated not to do spamming.

TOPIC LINK:

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

😎

This topic will explain about the legitmacy of cryptocurrency to newbies and also a brief history on how the cryptocurrency was created, they will know the name of the creator amd how it becomes popular in brief explanation.

Topic date created: 12/09/2020

Topic title: Cryptocurrency is real & legit

topic link 🔗:

Topic is about the new big money players that are coming into crypto, will they be the start of a new wave of big investors buying crypto.

Title: Institutional buyers are coming.

date: 10-10-2020

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

An intervention in order to preserve the new currencies and how to deal with them in order to succeed rather than destroy them

Thread Link:

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

Life is great and enjoy it

Title : Dollar-Cost-Averaging in Crypto Market

Link

Creation Date : 9 October 2020

In this topic I talked about an investment strategy (DCA) that's being used by investors in both market types (stocks and crypto); the main purpose of this strategy is to protect investors from losing their money in times of unfavorable market fluctuations while giving them the opportunity to make good profits over a long period. I talked also about its cons and pros and and the improvements that can be added to it.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

This is the topic about bitcoin double spending and i have mentioned in this topic that why bitcoin double spending happen.. 

Topic Title : About Bitcoin double spending

Topic date: 14/10/2020

Topic link          

Edited by Dorjoy12
  • +2 3
  • +5 1

This topic will explain how to fixed an alignment or how to insert  an image to a post/topic. This topic is best recommendedfor beginners guide and very good and easy understanding.

Topic title: How to insert and align an image in cryptotalk

Topic date created: 14/10/2020

Best of luck🙏...

I created an intro to DeFi post. It makes easy most of the difficult parts of DeFi and explains very general how DeFi creates terms for better financial system.

Title: Introduction to DeFi

Date: 14/10/2020

• +4 1
  • +5 1

This topic is About coin burn and why it happen.. I take  BNB coin for the coin burn example..  I try to explain goodly this matter. Hope it will be helpful for all 

Title : About coin burn and how it works

Topic Date : 15/10/2020

Topic  link    :  

Edited by Dorjoy12
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

On 10/9/2020 at 9:28 PM, rekter said:

I made a topic about how to choose right bounties based on the token distribution

Title: Deep dive on bounty hunting (How to get most money out of it)

Link: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/300907-deep-dive-on-bounty-hunting-how-to-get-most-money-out-of-it/

I forgot put the date on this and i can't edit it for some reason, image.png.ebb0300a6c4264ea4caf76254d59004f.png

So i'll just leave that in here if it's really needed (everyone else is putting that into the post):

It was made on 9th October.

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

This topic is about bitcoin trading where i  have mentioned some necessary activity such as where should we trade our btc, how to open trade account and how to make them secure.. 

Topic title : About Bitcoin trading.. 

Topic date : 16/10/2020 

Topic link         

• +1 2
  • +5 1

this topic will discuss about some kind of predictions we can depends on them. Right in this topic i also explained predictions of some Experts In briefly.

Topic date created: 16/09/2020

Topic titled: Bitcoin predictions end of this year

Title: The Fate of Altcoins: A Short Insight

Date Published: October 17, 2020

Description: This is an article dealing with what the altcoins have fared in the past, what Bitcoin has offered to push back against the competition, and what their future might be. Being short and some details left out, this can also help raise a discussion from other forum members wanting to chip in their comment on the matter.

Link: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/316552-the-fate-of-altcoins-a-short-insight/

Edited by kyoukage01
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Title: Multi-signature. Best security approach to cryptocurrency wallets?

Date: 17/10/2020

Description of topic: A topic created to explain in details about multi-signature technology, it applications in crypto wallets, advantages and disadvantages with types recommended types of multi-sig wallets. All in less than 4000 characters.

Link: 👇

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

In this topic I will give you a simple explanation of how to manage your capital and how to increase it

Note: Just try what I tell you first and then tell me the results

Link to the topic

• +1 1
  • +5 1

Life is great and enjoy it

this topic will help you know and understand to choose the best coin for your investment. It collects a lot of knowledge regarding cryptocurrency.

Topic date created: 17/10/2020

Topic title:. The best coin you could suggest investing in today

Title: Hodling top 10 marketcap cryptocurrencies

Description: I made a an explanation for newbs of much hodling top 10 coins would have made you in the past and some benefits/cons of the hodling idea.

Created: 17.10.2020

Link: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/317010-hodling-top-10-marketcap-cryptocurrencies/

Note: this can be moved to Coins / Tokens Talk section if it's more suitable place for it, i couldn't decide between beginners and that.

Edited by rekter
a note
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Title: What do you feel working here...

Date created: 10/18/2020.

Description This topic is made to find out the feelings of the cryptotalk members regarding working in this forum.

Link:

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

😎

Basically my topic talks mainly about the dusting attack, that you might experience once somebody have sent you a tiny amount of cryptocurrency.

Topic tittle: What is Dusting Attack?

Date created: 10/18/2020

Topic link: 

Title:Making money.

Date created:10-8-2020

Discription: In this topic I have explained the "Making money is a Simple process but not easy" Through giving Example of this forum.This topic will help people to change their thinking that money making is easy ,but it requires a lot of work.

Link:

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

😎

Title: Post to earn knowledge.

Date created: 19-10-2020

Description: This topic is especially made to make members realize that posting to earn knowledge is the most important thing in this forum rather than posting to earn money.

Link:

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

😎

This is the topic about liquidity pool of crypto world so i explain in this topic about how it works, why we need liquidity pool and so on.. Also there has idea about mining as liquidity pool lil bit connected with mining.. 

Topic date : 20/10/2020

Topic title :  About liquidity pool of crypto..    

Topic link    

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 2

Title: Money Vs Knowledge.

Date created: 10-20-2020

Description: This topic is made to make the members realize what is important Money or knowledge.In this topic importance of knowledge is stated .

Link:

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

😎