Crypto theme contest. 0.1275 BTC - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bigpat

Crypto theme contest. 0.1275 BTC

@Bigpat @Desais. A very vital question that has been troubling me as far as the competition is concerned. You said it should be unique, now I want to ask : Let's day I wrote a topic about an exchange or a token, them someone somewhere in the internet has written an article on a similar project (Note: Not by me and the two articles are different (non plagiarised in any way) and not in the forum also. Can it be accepted as a unique topic? 

Because I think hardly will there be a topic or an article on crypto which will be peculiar to the same author.

• Useful or interesting 10
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +5 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Title: MORE SUPPORT

With the issue of the talk token on the Crypto talk forum, we haven't really all that seen a full functional implementation of it's usage all that quite. Here's a post talking on some point on it

• Useful or interesting 8
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

9 hours ago, Crypto Master said:

i don't win the contest because member like old member posts very much Like @Babubu609 but i just making this post

Well @Crypto Master the contest is for all users in this forum of same level so I hope you can also take part and win too. Take note the link you provide the date is less than on 26th try to create more new topics is time to learn how to create topics.

14 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Well @Crypto Master the contest is for all users in this forum of same level so I hope you can also take part and win too. Take note the link you provide the date is less than on 26th try to create more new topics is time to learn how to create topics.

I know sir if we work hard so we can reach a greater level but as you are biggest member of our forum (most respectful ) so you will win the contest without doing anything and that's good i am not greedy but may be the admins will do some thing for all members beginners and old so the started work hard .

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 3
  • +3 1

This topic discuss about the margin trading and some trusted Exchange that are good for margin trading with few explanations.

Date: 01/10/2020

Title: lesson on margin trading

Topic link 🔗:

Should this  contest have maximum number of entry per member? I suggest this as some members here are flooding their entries. It could benefit the quality of their topic if this will be implemented. Just suggesting 🙂

Edited by Darkelf11
  • +1 2
  • +5 1

nMvFbuZ.png

this topic you can see all the information how to find out stable crypto currency.. I have tried my best to describe it easily... 

• -5 1
  • -3 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Topic created in : 1.10.2020

Title: How to spot fake volume by yourself.

(Note: i hope it's ok that i used animated screen capture gif in the topic for educational purpose.)

Link to the topic:

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

This topic will discuss about cryptocurrency and how much importante it's Volatility was to the cryptoworld.

Date of topic created: 03/10/2020

Topic title: cryptocurrency without volatile is useless

Topic link: 

Edited by Babubu609

Topic tittle: What if there were no cryptocurrencies?

Short Description. 

This is a topic to remind any trader about the importance of cryptocurrencies in our lives, the topic has a poll so that i can collect more opinions from members.

Topic link 👇

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Topic tittle: Arbitrage trading is not hard as you think.

Short Description.

A lot of people thought Arbitrage trading is very hard and it has small profit. I have created this topic to explain to them about arbitrage trading in deep. 

Topic link 👇

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

This  is the topic where i have mentioned about all kind of wallet of crypto with full details, how they work and security.. 

Title: different kind of crypto wallet..

Topic date : 3/10/2020

Here is the  topic link:    

Edited by Dorjoy12
  • +5 1

Hello forum administration😊,

Topic Title:- Crypto Crime and Chainalysis

Date of Topic Creation:- 10-3-2020

The Purpose of Topic Creation :- Let community to know about crypto crime, safety measure, and how criminals are being caught with the help of Chainalysis. 

Description:- I am more conscious to provide authentic information to this community. While creating this topic, I have cared so many things;

• Its importance to this community and guest who visit this forum,
  • Simple language to make contents readable to all kind of readers,
  • Revealing the crux of matter how blockchain analysis works to spot the crypto criminals, and
  • Safety measures how we can be safe from cybercriminals, etc.

I have tried my best to explain how chainalysis helps to track the flow of transactions created by crypto criminals and how law enforcement eventually catches the criminals to restore justice to the victims. I have also included charts to make the contents more understandable. 

I hope this sort of topic shows some signs of hope to the victims who have lost the crypto to the hacks or scam. 
Thank You.

Topic:-

Edited by Whited35
Minor error in texts.
  • Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 1
  • +5 2

Can do more one theme and send it ? what is the maximum number of participants per participant in this competition?

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

On 26.09.2020 at 06:55, Bigpat said:

Crypto theme contest. 0.1275 BTC

A competition of AUTHOR'S topics on crypto topics is announced.  The author himself chooses a specific topic from personal priorities / knowledge.

Time of the competition.
  Start: 25/09/2020
  End: 25/10/2020

On October 26, the topics presented in this topic will be checked and within a few days the remuneration will be paid according to the tariff:

1st place - 0.05BTC
2nd place - 0.03BTC
3rd place - 0.02BTC
4th place - 0.01BTC
5th place - 0.005BTC
6-10 seats - 0.0025BTC

All topics participating in the competition must be published on the forum no earlier than September 25, 2020.

The best topics and their authors will be chosen by our moderators.

The received prize can be received on the Yobit exchange by the issued personal Yobit code.

Terms:
1. A topic can be about anything within a crypto topic.  Try to choose a topic not yet presented on the forum. Alternatively, the topic can be about the exchange, about any coin or token not presented on the forum, about mining, about trading methods, and so on.
2. The size of the topic is not less than 1500 characters (without spaces and punctuation marks) and not more than 4000 characters.

3. Topic must be unique and not previously published anywhere.
4. Topics are published in the appropriate sections according to the content presented.  Send here only a report with a title / link to the created topic and a short description.  Sending a link without a short description will be considered spam.
5. The theme must be author's.  At the end of the competition, a check for uniqueness and copy-paste will be made
6. Use of multi-accounts to block all identified accounts.

The number of topics per author is not regulated.  All forum users can take part in the competition, regardless of their rank or status.

I wish you all inspiration and good luck!

Wow! This topic is very interesting. Now I will re-read each SMS and make an interesting discovery for myself. Thank you for creating this topic, for me as a beginner it will be very interesting!

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Topic discuss on relative strength index indicator for traders to know about overbought and oversold that occurs in the market. 

Topic date created:  04/10/2020

Title: relative strength index (RSI) indicator

link to topic 🔗:.

In this topic I am going to talk a bit about a cryptocurrency called CMDX whose motto is to exchange poverty for wealth and its slogan is the cryptocurrency of health.

Topic was created on; 04/10/2020

Title of the topic;

CMDX THE CRYPTOCURRENCY OF HEALTH

Link to topic

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/212926-cmdx-the-cryptocurrency-of-health/

Edited by javierandueza3
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Topic tittle: Technical language to non-technical members.  

Short Description. 

I wrote this topic because our forum has many sections including trading section. There are many important topic in trading sections that can give good knowledge to anyone, but unfortunately many members they do not read those topics. I think the only reason is the style of writing those topics, the technical language that is used can be difficult to some members and that’s why they can only open the topic, view and they close it after saw some hard words (technical language). Perhaps if there will be a few simple explanations, will help a lot of members because it will be easy for them to read and understood those articles without any difficulties.

Topic link 👇

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Topic tittle: SwipeFX, Faucetpay platform for Options trading.

Short Description. 

I’m discussing a new Options trading platform for Faucetpay microwallet. I was using Faucetpay Options trading since the old version in their wallet, now they’ve created an official trading platform and that’s why I've shared it here. 

Topic link 👇

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Topic created on how newcomers or beginners can earn by clicking on faucets, and then work their way to creating a trading capital, using Yobit investbox. 

Topic created 06/10/2020

Title: Starting from scratch, start here. 

Link to topic:

Edit: The thread I created about earning some absolute scratch was deleted. I guess, a thread helping newbies to start from scratch is not appreciated. Hence I wanted to delete this post, but I am unable to, hence I am editing and posting, that since my post was deleted, please ignore this post of mine. 

Edited by babaji
  • +1 3
  • +5 1

Topic discuss about the main important aspect of trading and what brings mass failure in trading and we need to know in full details about the trading.

Date topic created: 07/10/2020

topic title:.The most important aspect of trading you need to know

Topic link url:.

In this post I have talked about Japanese candlesticks and how to read them in order to guide beginners to getting started with trading.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 1