TronLink Pro -Tron Wallet (Setup Guide And Overview) - Wallets - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

TronLink Pro -Tron Wallet (Setup Guide And Overview)

Many of you are familiar with the tron ecosystem. TronLink Pro is an non-custodial wallet backed by Tron Foundation. It supports all the trc-20 tokens and is supported with almost all the services of the tron ecosystem.

Trc-20 tokens are tokens built on tron blockchain. (Like we find Erc-20 tokens in Ethereum blockchain)

HOW TO SETUP?

a) Download the Tron link pro wallet from the   links according to the OS you are using.
  -Open the application or extension.

b)We are creating new wallet so click on       Create Account and Create a New wallet.

c)Enter your name and password ( Password   can be reset only using mnemonic phrase or private key and it's not stored on server)

d)Back up your mnemonic phrase and verify it  on next page.

Note- Mnemonic Phrase is  only way to retrieve your wallet so please save it safely

e)Boom your wallet has been created   successfully.

Wallet Overview-

a)Assest Section- 

Here you can manage your tron and all trc-20   tokens.
b) Market Section-

All the pairs with recent price is shown here.  You can trade them on Poloni Dex.
c)Discover Section
 Here you will find all the Dapps on tron  blockchain ,Games and many other tron services.i.e-Justswap, Sun Mining etc.
d)Me-
 It's a section available for managing referal,  settings, customer care,adress book and many more.

Supported OS And Download Links

a) Android-https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tronlinkpro.wallet

b) IOS-https://apps.apple.com/us/app/tronlink/id1453530188

c) Windows/Mac (Chrome Extension)-https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tronlink(波宝钱包)/ibnejdfjmmkpcnlpebklmnkoeoihofec

Stay In Touch With TronLink Community-

a) Telegram Group- Click for Link

b) Twitter Handle-Click for Link

Developer Details

Official Website-Link

Email Address-tronlink@tronlink.org

IMG_20200925_205400.jpg

IMG_20200925_205221.jpg

• +3 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

@Ridam Just great. You have mentioned everything so nicely to create Tronlink Pro wallet. Exactly, I can remember that I have created wallet on it however I barely prefer Tron blockchain-based products or services. User who have been already creating MetaMask or MeW wallet, may not find it difficult. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

@Ridam thanks you for share a wallet like this where we can store our trx plus erc20 token too.. But lets share some extra facilities of this wallet my friend like extra feature.. What is the profits of its refer contest my Friend??  Is there has any way to invest our trx currency??  Its look like this wallet has enough popularity..             

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Ridam Just great. You have mentioned everything so nicely to create Tronlink Pro wallet. Exactly, I can remember that I have created wallet on it however I barely prefer Tron blockchain-based products or services. User who have been already creating MetaMask or MeW wallet, may not find it difficult. 

It seems the products of Tron are clone of Ethereum. I have tried my best to create the set-up guide. And yes @Whited35 If anyone has created Metamask or Mew wallet before or been following your topic then the procedure is almost same and not too difficult.

2 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam  What is the profits of its refer contest my Friend??  Is there has any way to invest our trx currency??  Its look like this wallet has enough popularity..             

@Dorjoy12 The referal contests is running and you can check my topic on referal section about that. Also there are many services in tron-blockchain like on ethereum and even with very less transaction fee. But not all projects are good here. Sun-Mining, Justswap are some of them. 

You can provide liquidity in justswap with tron and another pair for getting profit. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

4 minutes ago, Ridam said:

The referal contests is running and you can check my topic on referal section about that. Also there are many services in tron-blockchain like on ethereum and even with very less transaction fee. But not all projects are good here. Sun-Mining, Justswap are some of them. 

You can provide liquidity in justswap with tron and another pair for getting profi

@Ridam i think the facilities of this tron wallet will be very good but i am not a tron lover right now.. So i will  surely   follow your suggestion to use this wallet when i will make a planing to invest tron.. Again my some Friend invest on tron in diffent site so i think it will be helpful for them as this site take too much low fee for withdrawal..            

• +3 1

6 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam i think the facilities of this tron wallet will be very good but i am not a tron lover right now.. So i will  surely   follow your suggestion to use this wallet when i will make a planing to invest tron.. Again my some Friend invest on tron in diffent site so i think it will be helpful for them as this site take too much low fee for withdrawal..            

@Dorjoy12 Sure I would be making more topics about the services available in tron blockchain in coming days. And if your friends are on tron then the wallet would be really helpful.

If your friends are currently on Cryptotalk forums then you could mention them in the post and let them inform about it.

• +3 1

1 minute ago, Ridam said:

@Dorjoy12 Sure I would be making more topics about the services available in tron blockchain in coming days. And if your friends are on tron then the wallet would be really helpful.

If your friends are currently on Cryptotalk forums then you could mention them in the post and let them inform about it.

@Ridam no my friend, they dont work here because they hate pay per post campaign to earn some money..also they have enough knowledge about crypto world and recently one of them get profit from tron investment around 1200 usd.. So most of them focus on investment section only...hope you understand friend..                 

• +2 1

8 hours ago, Ridam said:

It seems the products of Tron are clone of Ethereum. I have tried my best to create the set-up guide. And yes @Whited35 If anyone has created Metamask or Mew wallet before or been following your topic then the procedure is almost same and not too difficult.

Everything seems copy as we call ERRC-20 tokens based on Ethereum network and in the same way, they say TRC-20 tokens in tron blockchain. Platform are also clone like we say Uniswap, there is clone version which is known as JustSwap. 

• +3 1

I simply loved this Tron wallet app, the application has a smooth navigation and a better User Interface with a friendly design. Since, its an Official Tron Wallet, I loved the fact that, I can keep my funds secure within the app and transfer to any external wallet with less fees. This application is also available as chrome extension for web browsers, it easy to access and move funds around. Thanks for sharing this awesome application, much appreciated for your work.

• +1 1

On 9/26/2020 at 8:13 PM, Whited35 said:

Everything seems copy as we call ERRC-20 tokens based on Ethereum network and in the same way, they say TRC-20 tokens in tron blockchain. Platform are also clone like we say Uniswap, there is clone version which is known as JustSwap. 

Well I have checked Justswap and their liquidity pool. I have followed your Uniswap tutorial so I don't even need to think about before using the platform. I have done some trades there, hoping justswap would also launch it's governance token airdrop like Uni. @Whited35 Is there any possibility of this scenario?

• +4 1

On 9/27/2020 at 12:56 AM, pacific said:

I simply loved this Tron wallet app, the application has a smooth navigation and a better User Interface with a friendly design. Since, its an Official Tron Wallet, I loved the fact that, I can keep my funds secure within the app and transfer to any external wallet with less fees. This application is also available as chrome extension for web browsers, it easy to access and move funds around. Thanks for sharing this awesome application, much appreciated for your work.

@pacific Yes if we work on Tron Blockchain This wallet is one of the best and you can use all the tron services within the app with the help of this wallet. You can choose the platform in which you are currently on. And I suggest you to keep your keys safe while creating a account and I'm glad that the post is helpful for you.

Edited by Ridam
Information added

6 hours ago, Ridam said:

@Whited35 Is there any possibility of this scenario?

@Ridam Yes, they might bring some governance token to attract more users but I will always have objections to their possible governance tokens regarding its sustainability. Every time, just being copycat may not work at all 😊

• +3 1

On 10/1/2020 at 10:28 AM, Dark Shadow said:

I recently downloaded tronlink pro and used the a referral link to get 300 credits. Can anyone please tell me how I can exchange those credits for other cryptocurrencies.

There is no official announcement yet on how those points can be changed. Justin Sun loves to create buzz in the crypto world.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

On 10/1/2020 at 7:13 PM, Dark Shadow said:

I recently downloaded tronlink pro and used the a referral link to get 300 credits. Can anyone please tell me how I can exchange those credits for other cryptocurrencies.

@Dark Shadow Right now they have only announced the referal programs. We can hope that credits could be exchanged with good price only for now. It will be announced shortly from the trx team and I will mention it here in the thread. I suggest you to follow this topics so that you will get notifications when you can exchange credits to real Crypto currency.

• +3 1

Hey, guys. Can you explain me what did "vote" button in this app? This is something like staking? How it works? 

• +1 1

TronWallet is very good, I recommend it. Very easy to use, I also recommend TronLink, it is a very good extension in Chrome, easy to use and work. Greetings.

Tronlink is a good TRON (TRX) wallet. Besides that you can receive cryptocurrencies under the (TRX) network. It has a good interface and is safe

dont work here because they hate pay per post campaign to earn some money, , there is clone version which is known as Just Swap

I like working with the TronLink wallet, it is very easy to use, especially to connect with other pages to be able to work with Tron. Excellent wallet, highly recommended.

thank you for telling us about this crypto wallet in so much detail, very useful information, and the functionality of the application is quite large

On 10/5/2020 at 9:26 PM, qwelol said:

Hey, guys. Can you explain me what did "vote" button in this app? This is something like staking? How it works? 

You need to stake 1 Trx to get 1 votes. Yes it's like staking and you can stake the trx with the freeze features here. You do vote and get reward and you can claim them easily. The concept is easier.😊

• Useful or interesting 1

Well done! great explanation for this good wallet.. i really like this wallet and i think that it would has a good future especially for tron users.. 

I am just wondering how much the withdrawing fees and the trading fees also..

For me and many people , the prices of the fees are really important to be known before using any wallet or even exchanges.. thanks for your efforts.

Tronlink is one of the best wallets to save and store (TRX) Tron, it has a very easy-to-use interface and you can operate on it from your cell phone or from its extension in Google Chrome, I recommend it, greetings