You can now trade Tether (USDT) on Paxful! - Trading - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

You can now trade Tether (USDT) on Paxful!

I have been waiting for this great news from Paxful for a long time and eventually, here it is. The most popular p2p trading platform Paxful is allowing USDT for buying and selling USDT by using all supported payment options available on Paxful.No longer, you have to buy BTC first while performing trades. Click on following image to land on Paxful trading platform. 

1861208549_Screenshot(56).thumb.png.7e9e9fbf64b5c32a6fe835dcf721d860.png

Paxful has enabled you to show up your wallet balance in USD but if you wish, you can also change it to BTC.USDT withdraw fee is starting from $1 which is not bad. You can check the details about the fee structure here.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

I have used the Paxful before and selling Bitcoins P2P is so easy and it also supports our local wallet service for fiat so it's my favourite site for exchanging Crypto-fiat. Previously because of high withdraw fee of Bitcoins in most exchanges I was having difficult time exchanging small amount of btc to fiat. But as they have added Tether, Further more I will be trading Usdt for exchanging into fiat and the escrow services is fantastic and very secure which is the best thing of Paxful.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

23 minutes ago, Ridam said:

Further more I will be trading Usdt for exchanging into fiat and the escrow services is fantastic and very secure which is the best thing of Paxful.

@Ridam  I assume you have also checked the page about USDT withdraw fee. Even for BTC withdraw fee from Paxful, it is not that high in a comparison with other top ranked exchange sites. They enabled USDT now, I hope it will be even more exciting for traders who love to prefer p2p tradings.

@Calvinpriva as you are p2p trader, I hope you are aware of this exciting news. 

• +3 2

58 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Ridam  I assume you have also checked the page about USDT withdraw fee. Even for BTC withdraw fee from Paxful, it is not that high in a comparison with other top ranked exchange sites. They enabled USDT now, I hope it will be even more exciting for traders who love to prefer p2p tradings.

@Calvinpriva as you are p2p trader, I hope you are aware of this exciting news. 

@Whited35 Yes, now we can trade USDT in Paxful. There are still few traders but it's another good way to earn profit from Paxful, some members they exchange 1 USDT up to 94% of the normal price in USD 😃

• +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

2 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Whited35 Yes, now we can trade USDT in Paxful. There are still few traders but it's another good way to earn profit from Paxful, some members they exchange 1 USDT up to 94% of the normal price in USD 😃

Oh no, I just skip such trader 😁 ! It can be acceptable if the currency was BTC or other valuable altcoins. For USDT, placing orders with 94% profit range oh no! Can I laugh here ? I think Paxful is still working into it to add some technical components on their system.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +3 1

well being many coins can be trade on any exchange that give for this exchange privilege that other do not have and make volume much up

• +1 1

Great news for P2P tradings is concerned. Apart from Luno, Paxful has been a favourite exchange for fiats (I have tried it once and it's great). I don't fancy peer to peer trading so much but I definitely a good addition to the existing markets on the platform.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 10/6/2020 at 4:05 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Great news for P2P tradings is concerned. Apart from Luno, Paxful has been a favourite exchange for fiats (I have tried it once and it's great). I don't fancy peer to peer trading so much but I definitely a good addition to the existing markets on the platform.

@RaqeebzyYes, at least it is helping me because I have been using Paxful for purchasing Bitcoin against Skrill USD. Some new rules in Europe have tried to control us from the random spread of fiat currencies so enabling USDT on Paxful is one of the great step. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

@RaqeebzyYes, at least it is helping me because I have been using Paxful for purchasing Bitcoin against Skrill USD. Some new rules in Europe have tried to control us from the random spread of fiat currencies so enabling USDT on Paxful is one of the great step. 

I am very sure USDT will be introduced to Paxful sooner or later. I think putting into consideration how market capitalisation of USDT has been swelling since this year, it was an encouragement for them. I also think this is going to help the exchange a lot in widening the market and volume.

• +2 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

14 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

I am very sure USDT will be introduced to Paxful sooner or later. I think putting into consideration how market capitalisation of USDT has been swelling since this year, it was an encouragement for them. I also think this is going to help the exchange a lot in widening the market and volume.

@RaqeebzyEnabling USDT will at least help p2p traders to be still in cryptocurrency ecosystem as stablecoins can be used to cut the losses or traders might pick USDT instead of USD if they do not wish to leave the blockchain. 

• +3 2

I think Paxful decided to add Tether at last after seeing it develop its business in the future even if it was at the expense of its stablecoin pax, so Paxful had to add the largest stable cryptocurrency in terms of market value and use among traders because this would lead to an increase in liquidity On its platform.

• +1 2

22 hours ago, Shaza Ahmad said:

I think Paxful decided to add Tether at last after seeing it develop its business in the future even if it was at the expense of its stablecoin pax, so Paxful had to add the largest stable cryptocurrency in terms of market value and use among traders because this would lead to an increase in liquidity On its platform.

Hope to see more coins on the Paxful like Litecoin, USDC, Dash, BAT, etc. Enabling potential assets on p2p platforms like Paxful helps traders to seek more trading opportunities. Let's see what impacts of USDT will be seen on Paxful in the near future. 

• +1 1

This is good. Paxful is a popular website for buying and selling cryptocurrencies, and when creating an account, you can choose your preferred payment method and the amount you want to buy, and either choose the vendor you want or let Paxful find one for you. The disadvantages of this site, however, are the high transaction rates and the potential for scams.

On 11/14/2020 at 2:13 PM, SuperCrypto said:

The disadvantages of this site, however, are the high transaction rates and the potential for scams.

I didn't get your last line correctly brother ! As it is p2p platform, you need to first confirm you have received the amounts before releasing the BTC payment to the buyers. I can agree there are still so many fraudsters with the lowest trust ratings. 

I was in the previous campaign for the Paxful platform when it was in the beginning of its work, but it is good to hear the new news about adding new currencies to the trading plan and this added currency is good for stabilizing trading profits

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/23/2020 at 12:28 AM, Emanuel 12 said:

Wow this is very good. Usdt is the best stable coin which helps you also in withdrawing your profit in so many ways. You can also easily withdraw this currency to your personal wallet in any currency of your choice

At least user should not leave blockchain ecosystem to preserve profits on Paxful after enabling USDT for the trading solution. Honestly, I was expecting to see USDT or DAI on Paxful for a long time and eventually they did it make us happy. 

This is a good decision made by a Paxful platform, because it knew very well that competition between the platforms is intense, and that most platforms have allowed the use of USDT , so it will be the biggest loser if it continues to prevent it.

• +2 1

Hmm. Very interesting post. Definitely something to watch out for in the future and keep an eye out for things like this and find the best option out there.

I think it is a really good idea and it is very easy to do trading operations on the paxful platform and I think that it has special ease and small fees with which you can win something good and save some money

• +2 1

This is a very good point to note because I have not heard of this website before but I will ensure that I check it out maybe I will also get to learn something new there and add to my knowledge of cryptocurrencies.

• +2 1

On 2/25/2021 at 5:05 PM, afez420 said:

Hmm. Very interesting post. Definitely something to watch out for in the future and keep an eye out for things like this and find the best option out there.

Keep tracking the announcements from Paxful repeatedly. You can get important updates in your email if they have something special for you. 

22 hours ago, Syriana said:

I think it is a really good idea and it is very easy to do trading operations on the paxful platform

At least USDT was the most expected currency to see on Paxful to get chances to convert other highly volatile assets like Bitcoin, Ethereum, etc. without leaving the blockchain ecosystem.