Cryptotalk forum on Facebook - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Nezar

Cryptotalk forum on Facebook

I joined cryptotalk platform on this new year of the platform which is just after its first birthday. I just cannot explain how grateful I am to all the users out here who contribute a lot to the platform and also to each individual users in terms of posts replies readings and other help in terms of knowledge and information sharing regarding this platform to us new uses especially.

• Useful or interesting 1

Thank you for bringing up this topic. Happy Birthday to Crypto Talk, I wish him more development in the future. I joined the forum after his birthday and I am very happy about that because I gained a lot of knowledge and developed the way I write about cryptocurrencies. I ask everyone to read the forum rules carefully before posting, out of respect for others, so that your account is not banned

• Useful or interesting 1

In fact, I joined the forum through a post on Facebook, I was browsing at sunset specialized in profit from the Internet, and by chance I came across a post explaining about the forum and that it is what it offers and how to deal. I liked the idea and joined.

On 9/25/2020 at 8:45 AM, Nezar said:

Hi friends, it has been a year since this awesome forum was created and I am very happy to be a part of it, so first I would like to say happy new year to our encrypted chat forum and wish it prosperity and lasting progress Secondly, I am wandering around Facebook today, I was able to see something very beautiful Bringing happiness to myself, and this thing is an explanation for our forum. This is the place where a person, through his participation, invites people to join the forum, work in it, gain experience and learn from it, and this is a good and wonderful thing, and I see that we will see many join the forum during the coming period
Therefore, I hope that all new members read the rules well, adhere to them and respect them so that they can protect their accounts from warning or banning.

Friend @Nezar Also on Tik Tok and twitter, the forum was promoted on various social networks, in recent days thousands of our users have entered, including myself, I found an excellent platform to learn and teach and also earn money, a wonder, who does not want to be here? if it is something that motivates and gives satisfaction.
Cryptotalk is to be the first cryptocurrency forum on the network, in a short time it will be placed in the first place and that will go through its unique characteristics that make it different from the others.
I feel blessed to have found this wonderful place.

This is nice. I would love to find a facebook and twitter for cryptotalk but having someone making groups and promoting it is seems great and it needs to have promotion. I have seen many interested in this forum so I joined too.

It's great to see the Crypto Forum go through a year of development and continuity

Crypto provided us with a lot of important information about encryption and trading in addition to ease of dealing and great help among members, as well as making good profits.

• +1 1

On 9/25/2020 at 1:09 PM, kenan 1 said:

Yes, my friend, it's been a whole year, even though I'm new to the site
Note that I am very attached to it
This forum contains many features that are not present in any other forum
There must be introductory sections for the forum on all social media sites in order to increase the number of people coming to it
Happy New Year and I hope for further development of this forum

I don't think that is good idea if we introduce this forum to social media so many useless members join this forum for just for earnings so i think if you want to invite any member so you should first teach him your self then signup to crytotalk.

Yes, Crypto Talk is a really great forum as Crypto Talk is getting more and more popular.  In my opinion, the first year of CryptoTalk was a successful year par excellence with the updates that took place and the new payment system.  We have to do well in the forum and stick to the rules because Crypto Talk is more than just a place to earn money so we have to also learn in addition to earning and be a good member.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

It is really such a great achievement to see that cryptotalk forum is moving forward and soaring higher. Having to see cryptotalk forum enlarged so mightily on Facebook is such a good thing and a sign of improvement. By doing this, we are creating awareness to the general public and other small forums that cryptotalk is such a great forum full of motivating and intelligent members and this will bring about prosperity and moving forward of the forum. It would enable other incoming members to know that the forum is a place of acquisition of knowledge and ideas about cryptocurrencies generally. Cryptotalk is such a great place to learn alot about cryptocurrencies and all its advantages.

I completely agree with you! Because this forum made me happier, because I learned how to earn good money, and now I know what cryptocurrency is, and what trading is, it's cool! If it were not for this forum, I would not have developed in cryptocurrency, and I would have simply forgotten about it!

For those of us who have spent a lot of time on Facebook, we can use this time to achieve something better with time in the Cryptotalk forum.  Cryptotalk Forum will be the heart of all those who will spend some time in this Cryptotalk Forum.  This forum is a great way for everyone to learn something and share ideas with friends from different countries.

• +1 1

Excellent to see how this forum grows and share cryptotalk in all networks to attract new people so that this forum continues to grow every day and we can help this forum have the best of successes.

• +1 1

Excellent I think cryptotalk will have different users from different social media accounts, this will help more  users share alot of ideas that will impact in all our daily activities I think.

@Nezar this a good and important advice I am also exited and I am very happy that I am here today because this has been a wonderful site with good experience, I have nothing other than praises to this site as they have been good to me thank you

Now this forum is spreading all around the world . A lot of people are joining this forum from all around the world . It the biggest ever platform of crypto all around the world . As the crypto is promoting in the world day by day so it is the needof time to promote this platform everywhere on social media so that everyone can get aware of it .

• +2 1

Yes, my friend. While browsing Facebook, I found many posts explaining how to work in the forum and this is a good thing that indicates that the forum has become widespread and is getting a lot of attention.
It is a good thing and motivates you to work more

that is really true people her are very helpful and good and you really can get a lot of information in this forum and her the rules are easy and simple anyone can follow

Hello friend, Truly you are correct I have seen many post about cryptotalk and it is additionally conceivable that some of interest individuals join this so that is an extraordinary thought on the grounds that numerous clients are utilizing Facebook if half of them join this stage so that will be an incredible accomplishment. Hope you will understand

In anything you want when you want to target a group of members, you just have to publish the advertisement on one of the social media and you will find at least 10 to 20 people who responded to you and this is good. As you know, one of the best methods is by adopting this method, as well as publishing videos explaining the matter.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It is always hard to do work and promote the plateform that is giving nothing for that hardwork and if someone is doing this we should appreciate that person for that good reason.

In my opinion, crypto has provided many developments to all its users, in addition to material benefits and information, as it is considered the best place for any beginner in the field of cryptocurrency trading

Social media is a wonderful place to promote this great forum . You can advertise and promote the forum there by creating pages that provide information about cryptotalk and tell about its advantages. You can upload status to make people aware of this superb platform to earn and to learn more about cryptocurrency. It'll be beneficial for all the people who are searching for a good platform to earn by working online. 

• +3 1

It's uplifting news for this forum that this is growing again and a considerable lot of different clients are expanding. Crypto talk forum in various stages is great and I feel glad to see such posts on other platforms. It is acceptable to see this Forum spread more on the person to person communication goals and around the globe, this will help in making more progress.

The explanation of the forum on social media is wonderful and deserves a mention. We hope that the forum reaches all people interested in cryptocurrencies. Happy New Year to the forum and all members

It seems wonderful that some one is doing great work by sharing the great opportunity  with others  so that other people can earn money too, we should  do the same.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.