Why still in the Crypto zone - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Upright

Why still in the Crypto zone

There are a number of basic principles that govern the use, exchange and transactions of cryptocurrencies and define a wonderful and bright future for cryptocurrencies, so I trust them and adhere to staying in this field. Especially because cryptocurrencies rely on Blockchain technology that helps detect any flaws in transactions and imposes the highest levels of security and encryption and makes hacking impossible.

• +1 5
  • +2 4
  • +3 5
  • +4 2

There are many reasons for my staying in the field of cryptography, I have been working within it for several years, and I joined the forum a few months ago, and the reason for my staying in the crypto world is due to the great confidence in cryptocurrencies and what you will be able to achieve in the future, as cryptocurrencies are the future of everyone and the advanced technology that happened and we entered it

• +1 2
  • +2 3
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain are the most innovative technology of this era in my opinion too. There are alot of possibilities and new opportunities which arises because of blockchain technology. While everything going digital the money was left behind but Crypto solves that and helps money to go one -step further the digitalism. And almost all projects are Decentralized in the Crypto field so there is transparency among customers and developers.

I'm also the fan of Blockchain and Crypto currency as they are extremely great technology.

• +1 3

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

The field of cryptocurrencies is a new field that has proven the necessity of its existence in our world that the great demand for cryptocurrencies, possession and circulation is very common.  This pandemic has demonstrated the vulnerability of our global economy and our urgent need to work at home.  This major closure for several months due to the Corona pandemic has caused billions of dollars in losses because most of the market transactions take place in reality and you need to mix with others.  We have to think seriously about a new economic system in which we can work from home.  And cryptocurrencies have proven capable of achieving self-sufficiency for many people at home.  I have been working in the field of cryptocurrencies for nearly a year.  In my opinion, the field of cryptocurrency and digital currencies is very necessary in the future.  We have to take advantage of this matter and work well to make good profits from the cryptocurrency, because the future has many surprises for us.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

Many people are staying here in cryptocurrency because they know that this is our future, this will be having a possibility that cryptocurrency might be used like a real money By having a lot of users and also by accepting it by many countries.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

Thaer are a numbers of reasons staying in the cryptotalk world. And it's a possibility in future that it works like a Fiat and Digital currencies. I am using this site for several months. And I came to know that it's an interesting platform for earning and build up the trading a ND exchange skills . There are many ways to earn like trading , exchange and faucets.you just need patience and keep doing the work. If you follow these thing then you will learn a 

In fact, it is the best invention of this century
It is in great progress and I am very certain that it will become a trader for everyone in the future

• +1 1

It is all about cryptocurrency it helps to earn money digitally and as i am a student it helps me in many ways financially and learnt about how bitcoins work as digital money

• +2 1

3 minutes ago, Chandan Mandal said:

It is all about cryptocurrency it helps to earn money digitally and as i am a student it helps me in many ways financially and learnt about how bitcoins work as digital money

That's the same reason why I continue being in cryptocurrence because it is a source of income for me when I look at the earnings I get from this forum it helps me take care of other financial issues in my life so I have no reason to leave this great opportunity even when many people say bad about it and I only look at what crypto is doing in me that so and continue moving forward.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

One of the most important reasons for me is that the whole world is moving to use cryptocurrencies in a new and developed economic world, where life will become easier by using them instead of paper currencies in all transactions.

• +1 2

The next decade will be better for crypto world.It will lead the the digital market and digital currencies. Some people thinks that it will be over but i don't agreed with them. It will work and will improve in upcoming years. 

• +1 3
  • +2 1

I interested to stay on still crypto zone is because of the high influence cryptocurrencies which will be you able to achieve in your future. the crypto helps me lotly on financial passive income and learn the influence of crypto on world. 

• +4 1

I always will be thankful to my friend who introduced me to crypto. There were so many who were with me when my friend introduced us to crypto. But only i sustained. So I should proud for that also. I am looking for bringing more peoples to crypto world so I have formed a team with cryptotalkers that I know. Let's do our part.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I mean Crpto seems to be a good idea that its time has come but most people dont tend to think of it that way they are confused and they cannot even tell how to handle its progress and the thrill that comes with it.

A new born idea that we should all embrace and this is to eliminate all the handles that come with fiat currency  , about 20 % of them are delt by crypto currency .

• +1 2
  • +4 2

Crypto is a market where there are billions of money, and you can simply benefit from it if you master the game, so the reason for my presence in the field is that I want to take a chance with that money

• +1 2
  • +2 2

For us, it is the best field for investing in the times of wars that we live in, as it is the most stable and least vulnerable areas, for example market fluctuations now due to the illness of Trump and his wife .. You will see that the crippling currencies are still maintaining their market value

• +1 2

On 9/25/2020 at 4:11 PM, Upright said:

A simple question to ask a newbie or even a veteran in Cryptocurrencies, would be why are you still in zones of being a Crypto enthusiasts, as many reasons will pop up, like

1) Cryptocurrencies is the best thing that has happened this century, so I would love to be on that ride and rise.

2) Cryptocurrencies are limitless, when it comes on their usage and how it bring of scales on many industrial sectors

3) Cryptocurrencies are for me the new age of having stocks

It can actually continue, as different People have different reasons for their stay still on Cryptocurrencies

I think cryptocurrency is an investment in the future. Encrypted data and digitalization is where humanity is heading. In the future, I think humanity will abandon fiat currency and everything will be digital

I have just began my journey into crypto currencies a few months back, here are a few reasons why i am still in a zones of being a Crypto enthusiasts,

1. Crypto will become the currency of the future.

2. Cryptos and tokens have a variety of different uses.

3. You can trade and invest in them.

4. Banks and businesses are creating partnerships with different cryptos.

5. More and more businesses are acepting cryptos as payments.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Cryptos and blockchain are the future, my friend. Since their transactions and their level of security are much more reliable, I have learned to trust this initiative more and more because the truth is that there are many people who will prefer this in the future than the banks themselves, even they are already beginning to accept them .

Cryptocurrencies mean freedom from restrictions.
This is great for many.
As for me, I want to make money in the first place.
And knowledge acquisition is second.
But this forum made us gain knowledge before the money.
This was good.

• +1 2
  • +2 2

I always going to be thankful to my friend who introduced me to crypto. there have been numerous who were with me when my friend introduced us to crypto. But only i sustained. So I should proud for that also. i'm trying to find bringing more peoples to crypto world so I even have formed a team with cryptotalkers that i do know . Let's do our part.

By zones you meant reasons? Not exactly a synonym, actually not at all and took me some minutes to understand what you meant. This is the reason you have to learn better english because this is an english forum and if you don't make sense you are making the rest tired and confused.

Any way the reasons to stay in crypto are the same when I started, I see profit and see future for this technology so there is nothing else to do but stay here.