Happy Cryptotalk Forum Birthday! - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bigpat

Happy Cryptotalk Forum Birthday!

Happy birthday cryptotalk 🧡 I would love to say that the forum is the first good website I have ever had and I so happy for that its helps me a lot in one hand I have learned many stuff about cryptocurrency in another hand I earned my first income because of you so thank you a lot across my heart 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +5 2

its hard to believe it has been a year now! time fly by so fast but i must say i enjoy my time on this forum and I wish this forum and its creators a happy birthday for creating this awesome thing and bringing a community together.

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Happy birthday. I am very proud to be part of this forum and because I joined it almost since its inception. I wish the best for this forum. I thank the supervisors for what they have provided to us and whatever we do we will not be able to return the favor to them. Thanks cryptotalk

• +2 1
  • +5 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Happy birthday crypto talk, you have been a Joy to so many people to me am so happy I found you this year and the truth is, there are better times ahead, not only with me, but to many other members and am so happy that you are growing strong, to many more months to come , happy birthday crypto talk.

Birth.jpg

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 3

💓Happy Birthday Cryptotalk💓Congratulations to you because you have created a very good site to eliminate unemployment which has eliminated a lot of unemployment and will continue to do so in the future we hope you can create a much better site

• +4 1
  • +5 2

Congratulations on one year running and Happy Birthday to Cryptotalk

I am delighted to be here and from the bottom of my heart I wish for the forum to reach 1 million members in the second year and become the top cryptocurrency source of education! 

• +1 2
  • +5 2

❤️🎉Happy First Anniversary Cryptotalk❤️🎉

Congratulations to all the moderators ,admins and all the members who made this forum so popular through their work.In just one year this forum achieved so much success , is quit an achievement.I am seeing this forum as becoming the most popular crypto site in the world.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

logo9_25_14657.png.17dcec9c9bda6e07f4c03f587855a1a1.png  🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️🏵️

Its really a wonderful, and memorable day to save in our diary. This has been a day I have been waiting to see. It is a great aniversary for the forum to complete it 1 year with great achievement. This achievements was brought by the Moderators and we the members as well. The creator of this forum had keep a great history that cannot be forgotten. I wish thousands of greetings and appreciation to the @Admin for creating this forum to save many lives. I don't forget to include our honorable and Bussiest Moderators BR. @Bigpat and @epidemia @Desais @ayatoslaw @Alex077for keeping the forum clean much greetings to you all for doing such a great job through out the aniversary . We don't have words enough to show how much we appreciate for such a sacrifice. We have good expectation that this forum will keep improving and we shall do our best as members to make sure we help to the the achievements of the forum. Through out the year it was such a great achievement to the number of users,topics,and posts we have in this forum we hope in the next year we should have unexpected numbers of legits users in the forum. I hope all my greetings and wishes is accepted although I was not around to be among the first wishers. I am always proud to be among this forum members.

H̥ͦḀͦP̥ͦP̥ͦY̥ͦ B̥ͦI̥ͦR̥ͦT̥ͦH̥ͦD̥ͦḀͦY̥ͦ C̥ͦR̥ͦY̥ͦP̥ͦT̥ͦO̥ͦT̥ͦḀͦL̥ͦK̥ͦ compress-happy-balloons-01.jpg.4d62da2dfe56f0bb1e20491d49b7e9ed.jpg

🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂🎂

Edited by Babubu609

Congratulation to this wonderful forum ,no doubt this forum has achieved alot within a year we hope to see more achievement ahead in the future on behalf of myself and my colleague I congratulate the admin and the moderators particularly who work tirelessly day and night  to see the success of this forum reign.

Happy Birthday to CryptoTalk Forum. It is really a very great achievement by this forum. They have come a long way. It's really hard for most of the forum to be active so long. Hoping it will become another great forum like BitcoinTalk soon. There were many bots who used to spam.It's good that this forum is fully cleaned now.

• +2 2
  • +5 2

depositphotos_39598775-stock-illustration-happy-birthday-greetings-card.jpg.ce2a4ba3a6935bc5673182cffed76266.jpg

I created an account on this forum on September 30, 2019 :

124.png.a61f7d333f4fbfe1d29774523003e851.png

in 5 days I will also complete 1 year that I am a member of this forum, I remember when this forum was created and participated in the signature campaign on bitcointalk to promote this forum and I kept thinking: "will this forum be going to last a long time?" after months my doubt no longer existed because I was convinced that this forum would stay for a long time.

• +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

@George10 I loved your cake alot and thanks for such a beautiful show right there and its happy anniversary to cryptotalk, one year and so many more to come and we are hoping with time ,we even grow bigger and stronger,the forum has a lot of potential.

• +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

feel congratulations and really best wishes for the birth of this wonderful forum that slowly grew and became one of the reference points for crypto enthusiasts, keep it up you are on the right path...

• +5 3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRYPTOTALK FORUM

I wish the forum and the entire management massive Grace, Success and Winnings ahead.

25th SEPT, 

it's a special day for all cryptotalk family.

• +2 1
  • +5 2

I'm wishing cryptotalk management and users happy wonderful birthday i wish lots of achievement and great opportunity to entire we the cryptotalkinise

Once again thanks for everyone that makes this forum towards next level

• +5 3

I wish Happy Birthday to Cryptotalk and also wish wealth and longevity to the forum moderators and administrators. I enjoy the forum a lot and I hope you succeed in anything you have in mind!

I will remember this day being an important for the forum and the members as the birth of the best forum in the world happened today!

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

On the occasion of the first year since the establishment of CryptoTalk the best forum in the world of crypto, I would like to congratulate the esteemed members of this forum and wish them all success and success. I also congratulate the team responsible for the forum and thank you for the wonderful effort they have made during this year,  Thanks to the efforts of the members and management, CryptoTalk has become one of the best forums, which is really cool

• +3 1
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Bigpat said:

Thank you all for your congratulations and kind words.

The holiday has just begun. There are still many interesting things ahead.

Follow the news.

The party continues 💃. Never been a doubt. I hope this time, I am lucky to win a price from the forum. Or is it going to be all round price to each and every member? That will me more appreciated and fair. Give us tips @Bigpat, let's keep groovy atmosphere.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Happy birthday cryptotalk, thank you for being apart of my life, I joined the forum 8 months ago and I am really grateful for the forum, I have learned a lot of things here, thank you cryptotalk 💝.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

"We grow by lifting others"

🎂🌋 HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRYPTOTALK 🌋🎂

congratulation cryptotalk forum team admins moderators and forum members, its really memorable day in my life, I never forget this day in my entire life, because iam also being the part of this celebration and celebrating one year success, and I hope next year we celebrate more joyfully

I really thankful crypto talk forum to give me the opportunity to being the part of this wonderful forum

🙏🎂 THANK YOU 🙏🎂

Edited by Honny143
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

I am very proud to be the member how join this forum in 2019 and when i join this forum i have zero knowledge about cryptocurrencies , mining ,trading and many more but thanks to this beautiful forum now i have very good knowledge about cryptoworld so Thanks to all Cryptotalk Team for giving us this good opportunity to earn by our skills .

A Big Thanks to @Admin  @Bigpat@Desais @epidemia @ayatoslaw@Alex077 For developing and Running this forum  

Happy Birthday Cryptotalk Forum, the best crypto forum in the world, it was a very useful year in which I learned a lot about this field and read hundreds of useful topics from the members, congratulations to everyone, thank you Cryptotalk.