Happy Cryptotalk Forum Birthday! - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bigpat

Happy Cryptotalk Forum Birthday!

Happy Birthday  Cryptotalk, I think very interesting the cryptos, I start to like it, I see that here I can to find everythings about the cryptos, thank for this 🙂.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Happy Birthday Cryptotalk we all been working and also the community is holding up pretty well for everything, admins and moderators are great so their job right so things wont get messed up i learned things i should have around here and im happy with it

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

♥️♥️   Happy Birthday cryptotalk ♥️♥️

I pray that this forum continues to flourish like this. I am glad that I am a member of this wonderful forum. I want to thank the cryptotalk forum for providing a place where people gain knowledge and earn money. Best wishes for the future.

• +1 1

6 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Calvinpriva @Honny143 @gourav789  its mean  we will have many  surprise thing soon .. What do you think about it??  I am thinking about this forum will give us some bonus or held a competition about cryptotalk birthday singing competition.. Lets give your own opinion friend.. ❤❤❤❤           

@Dorjoy12 iam also thinking like that 1st anniversary day how confidently forum admin announced this statement, means they are trying to giving us  big surprise,

obviously its a earning opportunity so soon we are hear any other good earning announcement, so forum friends be prepared.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

🎉🎉Happy birthday🎉🎉cryptocurrency and congratulations

They change my life when I join this platform. This is the best forum for me
  One of the reference points for crypto enthusiasts, keep you on track

• +1 1
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, Honny143 said:

its a earning opportunity so soon we are hear any other good earning announcement, so forum friends be prepared.

They already made a competition my friend about writing theme for cryptotalk forum .. For more details you can check out @Bigpat profile and also he said there has many surprise event ahead.. Best of luck @Honny143.. Hope YOU will win a prize ❤     

• +1 3

I thought this forum can never last a year, but it has really surprised people that this forum is now beyond. This as been the first forum like this. Many members have benefits from the forum, they request for only small task which are motivating people to work and post here. I like the forum. And I wish we will witness the second anniversary like this next year. 

Cryptotalk, happy birthday. 

Edited by Yomose
  • +1 1

The friend of mine who introduced me to cryptocurrency once told me that this forum wouldn't last long, and there are some people at the other forums who have the same sentiment. I doubted that remark of his, because I knew that this community has great members who would not let this forum down. I'm glad that the forum outlasted the skeptics' prediction of prematurely closing.

Congratulations on this forum's first birthday!!! And congratulations on the old members who have managed to survive until today thus far.

• +2 2

New to the Cryptotalk forum? Here's something that might help you get started:

https://cryptotalk.org/topic/24401-forum-tutorials-tips-and-tricks-for-newbies-compilation/

Мой самый любимый сайт как же я рад что у меня есть ты с днём рождения мой любимый май ♥️♥️♥️

• -2 1

Many congratulations on your first year I am very proud to be part of this spectacular forum and I want to thank you for the teaching you have given me through this year, I hope that you will continue to celebrate many more years and that it continues to grow day by day Many Congratulations I wish you Success and Blessings. 

Happy birthday cryptotalk this is very big achievement for those users how join this forum in 2019 and start posting right that day and reach the highest ranks  maybe in feature we will get bonus on our company anniversary but love to all members of cryptotalk admins and mods .

Congrats to all members

Happy birthday to this wonderful forum⁦

I would like to thank all the employees of this forum and the members I wish them success. Thank you

On 9/26/2020 at 3:47 PM, Honny143 said:

@Dorjoy12 iam also thinking like that 1st anniversary day how confidently forum admin announced this statement, means they are trying to giving us  big surprise,

obviously its a earning opportunity so soon we are hear any other good earning announcement, so forum friends be prepared.

Well, when the birthday of this forum announced, there's a lot of opportunities to get some money by having an contest which is post by bigpat, kindly check it for more information mate.

• +3 1

Congratulations 🎆 cryptotalk a years back much years ahead. 

I enjoy the forum a group and I faith you come next in something you bear in brain I will summon up this day creature an foremost for the forum and the members as the birth of the best forum in the planet happened this days. 

Happy birthday and my best wishes for this forum and to the all members in this forum that they had led to this greatest stage and helping many people for their earning .

happy birthday cryptotalk.org it'd been a 365 days of uninterrupted education and accomplishments 

we are really proud to be  part of these movement!!! 

An advance community awareness platform 

Edited by Froshk
The post wasn't successfully submitted
  • +1 1

It is good that this forum brings us together from several countries and several cultures, gathered in one place to provide the best explanation about the world of cryptocurrencies.

On 25.09.2020 at 14:03, George10 said:

1601031701155.png.972bec520598c8462fc59cde772981dd.pngПоздравляю с этой первой годовщиной этого форума Cryptotalk, который дожил до одного года. Это большое достижение, которого он добился, и я желаю, чтобы прибыло больше возвратов, и большое спасибо всем модераторам и участникам, которые внесли свой вклад в создание форума. это далеко.

шикарный торт

• +1 1

spacer.png

Happy birthday to this wonderful forum⁦!!!  Еhe first year of life is the most important :classic_smile:

Edited by abrrikosa