Happy Cryptotalk Forum Birthday! - Page 3 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Bigpat

Happy Cryptotalk Forum Birthday!

I also want congratulate forum administration and forum members for first birthday of their forum. This forum give us opportunities to make our future bright. 

I want to be thankful for this forum because due to this now i am earning a passive income from this crypto world. 

And at the end best wishes for this forum that this forum will continue their work and makes the new ways and opportunities for their members ..

Keep Growing CryptoTalk

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +2 1

Many many happy return of the Day our beloved Crypto talk forum.As you grow now we all grow as well we learn many great things from you and because of you .Many people support and earn because of your existence and many will become shining starts in future.I am very for forum completion 1st anniversary and want to attend more in future.I believe in forum and think this is the start of Great for which will be our good old memory in future.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +5 2

Happy Birthday Cryptotalk Forum!
The forum is growing and full of experiences and interest, and the days are quickly passing by. I found a lot of fun and interest and gathered some friends here, so I wish all the members happiness and fun in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I feel so proud to become the member of this forum and i have registered to this forum on 6 december 2019 therefore i have a high knowledge about this forum and before that i learned so much knowledge from this forum, 

Also many friends and teachers @Syedbesharat@Migo give me very important and useful advices to reach this level .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRYPTO TALK 🎂🎂🎂

Happy birthday to this wonderful forum⁦♥️⁩⁦♥️⁩⁦♥️⁩⁦♥️⁩⁦♥️

I would like to thank all the employees of this admin forum and the members I wish them success.

• Useful or interesting 2

Happy Birthday CryptoTalk Forum!!!

Congratulations on completing one year and wish you the best for upcoming days!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

Happy Birthday dear forum. This is magnificent to read. I hope you have everything you wish for and continue to be successful in the crypto world. 

I take this opportunity to explain that I have not found any better forum so far in terms of friendly to the user and the friendly environment this forum has. 

Congratulations for your 1st year success and we will all help even as beginners to make the next year even better for all!

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Wow! I've just joined recently this forum and I'm also happy for this forums Birthday! I'm hoping that they'll give us more contest in the future and more campaigns here in the forum in the future. There aren't a lot of campaigns here in the forum right now, but maybe in the future it'll be like bitcointalk!

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Wow, this is really so cool! It's been a whole year! How quickly time flies. It's amazing to notice this date, when it seems to be the beginning of October, and you just registered on this site, but time has passed - and this forum, as an Internet family, is so native) I think that many of us will not even notice how this forum will be 10 years old :))

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Cogratulations Crypptotalk and thank you very much for giving us this opportunity to help us. I am a disabled person but you helping me to earn money at home. I feel crying thank you again Cryptotoalk and congratulations for having one year.

Many many congratulations cryptotalk forum for completing a year with out any problem and even the progress is very good and I can see the good future of this forum. This cryptotalk and talk token will rule the crypto forum community all over the world.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

First I might want to salute all the arbitrators and individuals behind this incredible gathering much thanks, in light of you we currently bear the cost of the things that we can't accepting in the previous years. I trust this gathering will accomplish more later on and be a best discussion sometime in the not so distant future. Indeed much thanks, there are no word can communicate how appreciative I am.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

birthday-quotes.thumb.jpg.c23acc6180de418be77c89942f1550a2.jpg

• +2 3
  • +3 1

Happy Birthday to you Cryptotalk.

I have seen many good signs coming from this forum. It has achieved a lot in the first year and it has a long road that can become the best. 

I hope to have you for a long time and together with all the crypto websites to spread the word and support cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

Congratulations, CryptoTalk Forum, I wish all success to this forum and its organizers. It gained great fame within one year, and this indicates how successful it is. I am happy to be a member of it with all love.     

This is my first day in cryptotalk community and i am very happy ...wish the best for all members and for crypto future...it will be exited and full of success ..we should be all in one...and help any person who need that 

Congratulation crypto.. I am proud to be member here

• +3 1

13 hours ago, Bigpat said:

Thank you all for your congratulations and kind words.

The holiday has just begun. There are still many interesting things ahead.

Follow the news.

@Calvinpriva @Honny143 @gourav789  its mean  we will have many  surprise thing soon .. What do you think about it??  I am thinking about this forum will give us some bonus or held a competition about cryptotalk birthday singing competition.. Lets give your own opinion friend.. ❤❤❤❤           

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2

17 hours ago, Bigpat said:

Happy Birthday Cryptotalk Forum!

Today we have a significant date. Exactly a year ago, on September 25, 2019, the first forum member registered on a new, yet unknown forum. We all know him as the founder and Administrator of the @Admin forum.

I remind you significant dates:
On September 25, 2019, the first forum member was registered.
On September 26, 2019, the first topic was created and the first comment on the forum was left.

According to statistics, the forum has 227,277 registered users. More than ten thousand topics were created and about two and a half million comments were left.

And we have achieved all this in a year.

I want to thank everyone who helped us all this time in the formation of the forum. And I count on help and support in the future.

We accept congratulations and wishes in this thread.

Happy birthday today. I was feeling unimaginably happy. I wish I could actually share my happiness with you.

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Happy birthday for cryptotalk forum! This will be a great achievements of this forum by reaching the 1 year, i hope that this forum will run for long time like in Bitcointalk forum by helping some other people in terms of money and also in terms of members, i hope that it will be added some quality posters so that we can discussed some useful topics here.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

13 hours ago, Irungu said:

@George10 I loved your cake alot and thanks for such a beautiful show right there and its happy anniversary to cryptotalk, one year and so many more to come and we are hoping with time ,we even grow bigger and stronger,the forum has a lot of potential.

You are welcome mate and yes we are wishing this forum for many more years to come because it has been so greatful and benefiting us in many ways.

• +1 1
  • +3 1