[For Beginners]Simple but technical questions - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

[For Beginners]Simple but technical questions

@Whited35 You did a great job for such and excellent topic! It will be good for beginners to take a look and learn this because it was very easy but much complicated when is misunderstood. But through your explanation is clear and easy understanding. Nice to have a good friend like you in the forum.

4 hours ago, rekter said:

I suck at explaining things and you are doing a better job. Carry on.

@rekter Oh, no ! Absolutely, no worries my brother 😊. That's why we are here and I respect your opinion no matter it can be completely different than mine. Minor mistakes can be corrected, not a big issue, you're just fine. 

• Useful or interesting 1

the first and third  question came in mind many times before , i searched the net about them and almost got the idea how they work like exactly what you said , these questions are important to understand just to know how things are working and not stay ignorant about it 

Very good and valuable information for everyone, especially for beginners and newcomers, within this forum and within the world of coding. It is very important and important things within the world of encryption are to maintain the safety of our wallets. The matter is done by not sharing our passphrases with others and placing them in safe and confidential places. The best wallet for me is the blockchain wallet, and if we want to work, invest and trade within the platforms then the best platform is yobit

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

10 hours ago, Frank castle said:

@Whited35Despite the simplicity of the questions, they never came to my mind, so I thank you for this detailed explanation and invite all beginners here to read this topic and carefully consider it, because it deserves appreciation.

@Frank castle Glad to hear you find it helpful to consider. This is a way how online forum works and we can exchange our ideas related to cryptocurrencies. I also expect some great ideas from you. Be active over here, thanks😊

• +2 1

23 hours ago, Whited35 said:

So if the wallet is non-custodial, you can have full control over your private key but in the case of custodial or hot online wallets, they store your private key in their separate server but still, your crypto will be stored in blockchain.

@Whited35 how if our wallet is custodial and they take full control on our wallet and especially to our currency.. What we can do then if they take our all currency that we have staking in a custodial wallet.. One thing friend more, how to know Which wallet is non-custodila and Which is Custodial??  Dont feel boring for my question Friend.              

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Whited35 how if our wallet is custodial and they take full control on our wallet and especially to our currency.. What we can do then if they take our all currency that we have staking in a custodial wallet.. One thing friend more, how to know Which wallet is non-custodila and Which is Custodial??  Dont feel boring for my question Friend.              

@Dorjoy12 I never mind for being questioned 😊 That's why we are here to discuss regarding every issues. If custodial wallet is scam and they steal your funds, there is no way. That's why I am always shouting over here do not use random custodial wallet. In order to detect whether wallet is custodial or non-custodial, check function. If wallet allowed you to back up private key or secret phrases, it is non-custodial wallet. 

• +4 1

46 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Dorjoy12 I never mind for being questioned 😊 That's why we are here to discuss regarding every issues. If custodial wallet is scam and they steal your funds, there is no way. That's why I am always shouting over here do not use random custodial wallet. In order to detect whether wallet is custodial or non-custodial, check function. If wallet allowed you to back up private key or secret phrases, it is non-custodial wallet. 

@Whited35 you share with me very important information Friend.. Then what about this kind of wallet like coinbase, trust and coinpot?? Can this some wallet authorities take our money brother?? But i have seen trust wallet allow us to set up our privet key so its mean trust wallet is not a custodial wallet.. Again  i am request you to create a topic, Where you must mention famous custodial wallet..          

• Useful or interesting 2

8 hours ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Whited35 you share with me very important information Friend.. Then what about this kind of wallet like coinbase, trust and coinpot?? Can this some wallet authorities take our money brother?? But i have seen trust wallet allow us to set up our privet key so its mean trust wallet is not a custodial wallet.. Again  i am request you to create a topic, Where you must mention famous custodial wallet..          

@Dorjoy12 Wait my brother, I am into it. Today and tomorrow are my holiday,I am trying to create some tutorial topics. Guys have filed up so many questions but I make sure, I try my best. Regarding Coinbase, Coinbase.com and Coinbase wallet are actually two different things. Coinbase wallet let you to store your private key directly to your device but in other hand it means you have full control over your funds, Coinbase.com store your private key into their secret server but I want to make sure, it operates services under the rules and regulations of government so there is actually less chances that they misuse your funds, Coipot also does the same. 

• +1 1
  • +5 1

by this post actually, you have made a lot of things clear for me the blockchain situation was a bit confusing for me also was the crypto wallets.this is a really useful post for beginners like me to learn more about this.

11 hours ago, Hamzooo said:

Thank you brother for a remarkable records contributed, It would help many new individuals to apprehend. I become not acquainted with the various belongings you advised however now I am in a position to overcome many boundaries

No worries, that's why this is online community. We all are here to exchange ideas. As sharing is caring, I also expect the new ideas from you. Stay up to date on this forum not to miss even a single opportunity to learn the new things over here. 

• +3 1

The cryptotalk world is a wide spreading site in this technology.. because here the huge amount of idaes and skills of the crypto currency is providing with topics and quotes.. now I have reached to the 300+ posts. And I have been learned a lot from other older users posts and comments. So plz everyone should give his opinion.

Edited by Zafarwaheed

thank you for sharing your quality and advisable topic on us. Sorry brother, yet now I not completed my 200 posts on this forum so I don't know much about your questions. I hope the seniors and full members will help me.... 

• +3 1
  • +5 1

Your topic is very important, my friend @Whited35 and you deserve thanks for sharing with us this important information related to crypto. I advise any member of this forum, whether new or old, to read your topic and benefit from it.

• +3 2

5 hours ago, Moaz said:

Your topic is very important, my friend @Whited35 and you deserve thanks for sharing with us this important information related to crypto. I advise any member of this forum, whether new or old, to read your topic and benefit from it.

@Moaz I have been also learning from you like great members on this forum so I really proud to be part on this forum. Even existing people in the crypto world, may not know about the core concept of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology that's why this topic was essential to throw fuel of knowledge a little bit 😉

• +3 2

11 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Dorjoy12 Wait my brother, I am into it. Today and tomorrow are my holiday,I am trying to create some tutorial topics. Guys have filed up so many questions but I make sure, I try my best. Regarding Coinbase, Coinbase.com and Coinbase wallet are actually two different things. Coinbase wallet let you to store your private key directly to your device but in other hand it means you have full control over your funds, Coinbase.com store your private key into their secret server but I want to make sure, it operates services under the rules and regulations of government so there is actually less chances that they misuse your funds, Coipot also does the same. 

@Whited35 i am waiting about your review my Friend.. Dont be hurry because you can share your Knowledge anytime with us.. It will be great for all the member including in this topic......also you know many country Don't accepted coinbase wallet yet.. Is it becuase coinbase is not safe enough??  Many trader said so to me.. The suggested me to use cold wallet..          

Edited by Dorjoy12
  • +1 1

51 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

.also you know many country Don't accepted coinbase wallet yet.. Is it becuase coinbase is not safe enough?? 

I do not think like those countries which have blacklisted Coinbase just due to a reason it is less secure but they did so because they are still facing a hard time to legalize cryptocurrencies. If some countries support cryptocurrencies but have been banning Coinbase means there can be a key i.e. regulatory oversight. 

Very explained my friend...these wallets are very useful but also at the same these online wallets are vulnerable to the hacks. Thats why i would suggest the hardware wallets these wallets are very safe. Problem with online wallet is that we have to leave our private keys online. But you can use the hardware wallet such as trezor...where you keep your private keys offline.

• +1 2

That's  not a rocket science. The rule is very simple. They trade & earnrevenue that they share with us or they stake & earn delegate rewards. The coins are stored using a special computing process & tjey do it to store coins safely. If you own a Ubuntu server you can also do all these things easily.

• -1 1
  • +4 1

@Whited35 you are such a genius, no doubt  these questions are technical and can not be answered by any body except an experience cryptos like you we need more of this kind of informative content.

On 9/25/2020 at 5:48 AM, Mifi3 said:

I have completed over 200 posts but thank you for sharing this information but I still don't know much about it.  I don't even know what could happen

Hello, you can ask your question that you did not understand or the problem that you did not understand  and we will try to answer it and simplify it as possible , happy posting mate

• +1 1

I do not think that I cryptocurrencies invest in construction, energy and water, as you say .. It is possible that they invest in lending or secret deals, and it is too early for the public sectors to deal with them .. Perhaps after they become more tangible

• Useful or interesting 2

On 9/25/2020 at 11:57 AM, Madhuri roy said:

Thank you for posting an important topic. I can see that you have gained a deep knowledge about it. I only posted 200+ so I don't know much about it. A lot of new things are coming up while working and these are helping me with new information.

I hope you can make more than 200 posts in the near future. I'm sure you will learn a lot here and those knowledge you have learned about crypto can be use or apply in your future engagement just like in trading and investing and other transactions. 

• +2 1

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c