Add a Poll to your topic. - Page 2 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Add a Poll to your topic.

actually i didn't know before there are such rules for creating a poll , and since it is rare to get used i don't ever thought about searching if there is something related to it in pinned posts but anyway still can't understand the 5th point , all the other points are true and make sense but why would forum ranks make a problem ?

i have seen many topics talking about ranks and all of the replies were helpful either it was from high or low ranked members

• +5 2

1 hour ago, yato987 said:

but why would forum ranks make a problem ?

i have seen many topics talking about ranks and all of the replies were helpful either it was from high or low ranked members

@yato987 Thank you for being curious about this. Fortunately you only seen good posts about ranks, imagine if you will see this question about ranks; 

Poll Qn, Example 01:

Which rank should be paid more than other ranks?

1. Full members
  2. Senior members
  3. Hero members and above

Have you noticed something from poll one? The question is asked about which rank deserves to earn extra income for their posts but the who asked question has start with Full member rank! How will the other members with lower rank feels after they see this kind of question? I give this example because i saw one topic advising about members with high rank should earn more, but cryptotalk doesn't work like that! It's fair to all members, your rank doesn't matter but the meaning of your post matters and that's why we earn same amount. Only signature will pay us different!

Poll Qn, Example 02:

Cryptotalk should select only few members with high rank to write topics.

1. Yes
  2. I don't know
  3. No

And how will you feel again if you read this kind of question? Being a member with high rank doesn't mean you are quality writer, but it's because you have a lot of posts and that's why you have reached to high ranks. Unfortunately, i saw a post that advising crytotalk forum to select (to hire) special writers for the forum! Imagine we have how many good writers but they are Jr members? You will be restricted from writing topics because you have low rank if this would happen!

Poll Qn, Example 03:

Why beginners always make mistakes?

1. Because they are new members
  2. I don't know
  3. They don't read forum rules

Again, a topic that points bad thing to beginners while all members we are doing mistakes! A lot of topics are complaining for beginners like all they are the ones who are doing all mistakes in the forum. Look how many full members, seniors members and hero members have been banned for making mistakes! Any beginner who will read that question, as a human may feel disappointing for being pointed direct as the source of a mistake.

..... and that's why i wrote rule number 5. Ask any question about Forum ranks but in a good way! Don't ask a questing that will cause any problem.

• +5 2

Time is the ultimate weapon!

2 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Fortunately you only seen good posts about ranks, imagine if you will see this question about ranks; 

this is literally terrible and for sure will cause problems as you said , i have seen many topics about everything here but not seen a single one of those because they may got deleted by admins but i can't understand those who write such type of topics , why do they think that all low-ranked are bad and they shouldn't be paid like others

it is as you said , they just have lower number of written posts and this is maybe because they joined late to the forum but still doesn't mean they are beginners in crypto and don't understand anything

it is good to see there is no more topics like these you mentioned and I understand now your point here mate 

thank you for explaining it to me @Calvinpriva

On 9/25/2020 at 9:27 AM, Nicole018 said:

I have not seen any polls till date

I also didn't see any poll have any specific date to be end , also their isn't any options to set the date . 

polls is really a well way to get a quick response on a specific topic , all time I responded on a poll whatever I see .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

@Calvinpriva I have been working in this website for about three weeks and I have seen only one pool tomorrow in a topic.So i want to ask you that are polls not a good thing here  because I think that polls may lead to a fight between the people with two different mindset ,one who votes for (a) and other who votes for (b).I think you got my point.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

I've not observed any kind of polls until the day. We observe that it isn't the commonly used device within the discussion board. Nevertheless, polls may be used through the customers within discussion boards because it offers several benefits for example supplying evaluations, assessment in between comparable subjects, and so on. It is something that may be usefully carried out within discussion boards.

2 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

@Calvinpriva I have been working in this website for about three weeks and I have seen only one pool tomorrow in a topic.So i want to ask you that are polls not a good thing here  because I think that polls may lead to a fight between the people with two different mindset ,one who votes for (a) and other who votes for (b).

I think you got my point.

Of course @Flying11Horse i got your point. Poll may lead to a fight, that's true because sometimes you may expect some answer and then you get something different. That's why rule no.1 says you should ask a question that is related to Cryptocurrencies, and rule 3&5 says you should not ask any question (about ranks or forum sections) that will lead to violence. If rules will be followed, there will be no problem with polls.

Yes I do you believe that will create more engaging topic for the audience in this website. Topics and discussions which are already created in the website are a bit drab ,they need more information and engaging stuff for general audience.

1 hour ago, Calvinpriva said:

Of course @Flying11Horse i got your point. Poll may lead to a fight, that's true because sometimes you may expect some answer and then you get something different. That's why rule no.1 says you should ask a question that is related to Cryptocurrencies, and rule 3&5 says you should not ask any question (about ranks or forum sections) that will lead to violence. If rules will be followed, there will be no problem with polls.

Thanks for answering my comment,I have fully understood Your explanation and I will try to add a poll to my next topic ,which fulfills all the requirements and is according to the rules and regulation of this forum.

Again Thanks. 

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

On 9/27/2020 at 5:24 PM, Michaelx018 said:

Yes I do you believe that will create more engaging topic for the audience in this website. Topics and discussions which are already created in the website are a bit drab ,they need more information and engaging stuff for general audience.

@Michaelx018 Of course, topics with polls will create more engaging for the audience in this forum. Unfortunately, only few members are using polls in this forum. Perhaps some of them didn't know if we can use polls, but these rules will remind them. I hope so!

5 hours ago, Kapil Koirala said:

I haven't used any polls in my topics but I should think I should do one if I get a good idea on what to poll. Yeah and the rules seems to be completely good and it is mandatory for all the forum members whether they like or not.

@Kapil Koirala It's very good to use a poll in your topics if you will have any questions and needs support from fellow members. Yes, these rules are good because they help us to use polls without violate the rules of this forum.

On 9/27/2020 at 6:31 PM, Flying11Horse said:

Thanks for answering my comment,I have fully understood Your explanation and I will try to add a poll to my next topic ,which fulfills all the requirements and is according to the rules and regulation of this forum.

Again Thanks.

@Flying11Horse Thank you so much for understand. Polls are important and they give more attention to members, I'll be happy to see any of your post with a poll.

My friend, thank you for raising this important point about adding a poll to the subject.  Adding a poll contributes to improving the level of content and contributing to members' opinions and interactions with your topic, but we must adhere to the rules set out in your post when adding a poll.thank you.

• +2 1

@Dorjoy12 really I don't know about this I just read all the comments and in the last your so I don't have idea about this pool, I think pool is that when you create a topic so it will have a specific time to and specific option to select and you have the authority when you want you can stop the pool..

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Mark wood said:

@Dorjoy12 really I don't know about this I just read all the comments and in the last your so I don't have idea about this pool, I think pool is that when you create a topic so it will have a specific time to and specific option to select and you have the authority when you want you can stop the pool..

@Mark wood what you have said is fully right my friend.. Set up a poll in Topic mean the creator of topic want to know your support in a short way.. Also if the creator want to closed the poll after few days the he can or he can keep the poll till the topic last.. Poll is a great feature for any topic.. Hope you understand..          

• +5 1

@Dorjoy12thanks dear I understand you are so active when I need some help you really find solutions for that I really appreciate you thanks for your support I learn many things from your posts keep working hard.

Best wishes..

• +1 1

2 minutes ago, Mark wood said:

@Dorjoy12thanks dear I understand you are so active when I need some help you really find solutions for that I really appreciate you thanks for your support I learn many things from your posts keep working hard.

Best wishes..

@Mark wood thanks you too my friend Because you always support to do our best in this forum.. Actually its our duty for this forum you know and in future we all the member try our best to do contribute in this forum including you.. Lets try to make this forum more better than past..             

• +2 1

21 hours ago, Emon11223 said:

My friend, thank you for raising this important point about adding a poll to the subject.  Adding a poll contributes to improving the level of content and contributing to members' opinions and interactions with your topic, but we must adhere to the rules set out in your post when adding a poll.thank you.

Well, thank you. A poll is very important because it will increase member's attention and you will receive more opinions on your topic. A lot of new members didn't know if we can add polls in our topics, i hope i will see some topics with polls after they read these rules.

• Useful or interesting 1