Сontest for 10 BTC! Yobit Virtual Mining! - Page 941 - Bounties - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Desais

Сontest for 10 BTC! Yobit Virtual Mining!

0. Дата: 31.10.20
1. Логин на бирже: srp257
2. Скриншот майнинга данного аккаунта.

12.PNG

0. Дата 31.10.2020

1. Логин на бирже TUT93

2. Скриншот майнинга данного аккаунта

E5A4EDFB-5179-4337-9EA7-900448E0F55F.png

DBB4EF61-8D29-4284-A85C-453E689785D0.png

I'm so glad I bought these - except latest price drop is not welcome, but expected. It was 5 BTC for the VIP and 1 BTC for the Pro. I started with the Pro first to experiment and felt comfortable to get the VIP after that. Then everyday, I pull out the MINEX --> ETH --> and I invest them into other token projects that I like. It's like an ATM! Recently, they just allowed buying with MINEX directly (see my suggestion below - they implemented!), so I’ve been saving up (instead of cashing the ATM) to get another VIP, which should be in less than a month - so I hope the current promotion discount is still in place at that time 😉 Though I do wish they showed a running cost in MINEX … My ref: https://yobit.net/?bonus=wTwSg

NOTE ON NEW POWER REQ: In some ways, it may make sense to buy "power" with Yo to continue mining. I mean at the start, I never saw how it would sustain itself, but perhaps now this will help the tokenomics of the system. Though I would have to agree that YoBit needs to do a better job to announce these changes and at least give more notice with an explanation. But I took some of my earned Minex from past days and turned into Yo and good for another month of mining. 

Also please see my comments on suggestions: https://cryptotalk.org/topic/319306-yobit-mining-suggestions-1-minex-purchase-option-2-auto-compounding/?tab=comments#comment-9716579

0. 31.10.2020

1. mchinsomboon

Screen Shot 2020-10-31 at 10.15.23 AM.png

Sirius108

38.png

Забыли или потеряли пароль от своего кошелька с биткоинами?
Пишите в личку, постараюсь помочь.

0. Дата: 31.10.20

1. Логин на бирже Yobit: nurtal

2. Скриншот майнинга данного аккаунта. 

1.JPG

2.JPG

0. Дата: 31.10.20

1. Логин на бирже Yobit: nurair

2. Скриншот майнинга данного аккаунта. 

q.JPG

qq.JPG