YOTRA (Get Bonus For Trading) Yobit - Page 2 - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

YOTRA (Get Bonus For Trading) Yobit

@BullRunBit Well I haven't known we could earn Yotra token for completing the btc trades before. Though I haven't done many trades here in the yobit exchange but I did manage to get some Yotra in my wallet. I'm glad that you created a topic for providing information about it.I will collect more Yotra in coming days for sure 😆.

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

In fact, I didn't notice that until now, when I saw your post, I don't know how I overlooked it

468x60.png

I was not aware of this, I have searched about YOTRA but nothing has been clear to me, I have some doubts. The value or values you have acquired of how much is?
Now I was looking at the yobit site and I see some pretty interesting numbers.
I think I'm going to read more about YOTRA.

19 hours ago, Ridam said:

@BullRunBit Well I haven't known we could earn Yotra token for completing the btc trades before. Though I haven't done many trades here in the yobit exchange but I did manage to get some Yotra in my wallet. I'm glad that you created a topic for providing information about it.I will collect more Yotra in coming days for sure 😆.

yea same thing here, i havent noticed it as well and i was on yobit since 2017, i guess my YOTRA just accumulated overtime, but this is really a good feature on yobit that you get some money back even when you just trade.

• +1 1

20 hours ago, Ridam said:

Probably a lot of users did not know this especially new users, and if you trade a lot YOTRA can be a good bonus.

If I remember correctly YOTRA win the pony race one time, and if you look on chart you can see pump (probably with 5 BTC) 17.04. this year from 0.00128 BTC till 0.02117 BTC big pump for YOTRA price.

18 hours ago, Orlandito said:

I was not aware of this, I have searched about YOTRA but nothing has been clear to me, I have some doubts. The value or values you have acquired of how much is?
Now I was looking at the yobit site and I see some pretty interesting numbers.
I think I'm going to read more about YOTRA.

If you think on price of YOTRA you can find here:

https://yobit.net/en/trade/YOTRA/BTC

Or your bonus you can find here:

https://yobit.net/en/tradebonus/

• +1 1

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 26.09.2020 at 00:56, rekter said:

Thanks, i haven't ever seen this being advertised. I had some YOTRA in there too. I wonder if i ever would have even found that myself, because i can't see kind of link in my dashboard in Yobit.

By the way how old this campaign is? I think i have a very old yobit account that i lost password ages ago and just made a new one because i thought i wouldn't need the old empty one anymore anyway.

But now i realized that there could be YOTRA in there too depending what year this started. I might have to retrieve that account.

Be sure to try to restore the password from your old account, you may have a nice bonus waiting for you there) by the way, who will tell you how profitable it is to receive these tokens and whether they pay for the Commission for buying/selling in the paired with BTC ?

Edited by Anarchy09

On 10/3/2020 at 2:48 PM, Anarchy09 said:

Be sure to try to restore the password from your old account, you may have a nice bonus waiting for you there) by the way, who will tell you how profitable it is to receive these tokens and whether they pay for the Commission for buying/selling in the paired with BTC ?

When you say "how profitable" what you exactly think?

Because how profitable can be if you get token like cashback or bonus?

Some exchanges dont give you that, like I say already that is like bonus for trading on Yobit on BTC pairs.

Simple right?

Regural fees is 0.20% which means that you get 10% from that fees which you pay when you buy or sell some coin on BTC pair. And again, that is bonus they dont need to do that.

It is quite normal to receive coins that you can develop afterwards and increase their price, but they give very little, it's a pity

On 10/7/2020 at 12:34 PM, aarteuf said:

It is quite normal to receive coins that you can develop afterwards and increase their price, but they give very little, it's a pity

Like I write in my previous comments, you get 10% or 5% if you are someone's referral from 0.2% commission (fee) when you trading. Example, your trade is 0.0001 BTC and commission (fee) is 0.00000020 BTC and you get (for example) 10% from that which is 0.00000002 BTC in YOTRA token. It's not big but still is a bonus.

8 minutes ago, TH Tarek said:

Yotra has been around for so long and we need to use it and in some cases one of the best of it we were able to follow the right idea and work today and it was confirmed that when we got some of the tokens we just use it, because in the end  We lost a lot of people who just lost because they didn't receive it, it's in your right corner and you can see it right there and you can balance it.

I just understand that some users dont know for this bonus, and you are right about that.

But if they just research Yobit exchange they will find out for sure.

On 23.09.2020 at 15:08, BullRunBit said:

YOTRA is a Yobit token which you can buy or get like a bonus for trading.

You can get 10% from trading commission on BTC pairs, but if you are referral to someone you will get only 5%.

YOTRA have investbox plan with 1% daily and without Action.

Old users of Yobit probably know for this token/bonus, but new users they probably dont know anything about this token.

Check out your trading bonus on this page:

Happy trading!

a lot of users even didnt know that they have this coins, i remember old times when 1 Yotra = 1Btc i dont know how it was possible but YoBit make it happen and now this coin price about 200k sat.

Few times i buy at 100k and sell on 200k  , so not bad for me now

1351227017_logo-site51.png.5a2e93f55a739961b25cda013ce20192.png

When it came out, it was worth the same as a bitcoin and its rewards for trading pairs were very good and you could invest in invesbox and get 1% daily, now its value is a little low but that week it had a rise

10 hours ago, Alexsda said:

a lot of users even didnt know that they have this coins, i remember old times when 1 Yotra = 1Btc i dont know how it was possible but YoBit make it happen and now this coin price about 200k sat.

Few times i buy at 100k and sell on 200k  , so not bad for me now

YOTRA price was 1 BTC? I dont remember that, and I'm old users of Yobit.

Before few months YOTRA have "pump" but that is because of Pony race and YOTRA win and 5 BTC gone to YOTRA.

I just now looking on chart and there was some opportunity for making profit with trading YOTRA.

Why to be bad, you make x2 profit but walls are very small and you can not trade with large amount.

But still profit is profit. :classic_wink:

1 hour ago, Neox1337 said:

I think its bad idea to abuse it because it might not cost well and its Just waste of money. What is more a lot of People can easily earn it. 

"bad idea" "waste of money" wait what you talking about?

Because it's bonus for trading, and what you do on exchange if you dont trade?

And last sentence I really dont understand.

1 hour ago, Gyhujiko33 said:

By the way, how old is this campaign?  I suppose, in fact, that I have a rather dilapidated account yobit, the password of which I dimmed a large number of years ago and only actually made a fresh one, due to the fact that I actually thought that I would no longer need the old meaningless one.

I'm not sure, but from some members comment it's from 2018.

I read comments like this before about old accounts, if you can check out maybe you have nice bonus there.

And if I remember correct before was different rule for YOTRA maybe higher bonus If I'm not wrong.

However check out. :classic_wink:

Yes its funny you say new users wouldn't know if this, because I was on yobit for at least a year before I discovered the feature. Of course I wasn't upset because the balance was sitting there waiting for me to withdraw. 

• +1 1

Start investing with the highest paying platforms offered on Cryptologic.com

Find and follow us on social media to stay informed via Linktree.com
Affiliate link of the month: Automate your trading with Quadency.com

Yobit's unique and attractive such earnings are good applications to attract people. Everything is here to make Yobit the best. We are really surprised by these beauties.

On 10/3/2020 at 3:44 PM, BullRunBit said:

Probably a lot of users did not know this especially new users, and if you trade a lot YOTRA can be a good bonus.

If I remember correctly YOTRA win the pony race one time, and if you look on chart you can see pump (probably with 5 BTC) 17.04. this year from 0.00128 BTC till 0.02117 BTC big pump for YOTRA price.

If you think on price of YOTRA you can find here:

https://yobit.net/en/trade/YOTRA/BTC

Or your bonus you can find here:

yea but you need to be trading with a lot of money to get enough yotra that will actually be worth something because in my account now i have a small amount that isn't worth anything.

• +1 1

41 minutes ago, Naga said:

yea but you need to be trading with a lot of money to get enough yotra that will actually be worth something because in my account now i have a small amount that isn't worth anything.

The was few times a manipulative action with trading doge pair, to get yotra that was profitable, one person make volume about 40btc , lose only commission, but earned a lot of yotra. Interesting trick 

1351227017_logo-site51.png.5a2e93f55a739961b25cda013ce20192.png

yobit trail update their platform with good coin, so I will check my balance perhaps i may have a good amount to invest

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1
  • +1 1

On 10/9/2020 at 12:21 PM, viktor58123 said:

Another failed Yobit coin too limited trade list and small%

"limited trade" what that means?

What you want whole commission (0.2%)?

On 10/10/2020 at 8:47 AM, Naga said:

That is not way to earn money/coins, it's bonus for traders.

And if you trade on Yobit after some time you will have bonus which can "worth" something.

On 10/10/2020 at 9:31 AM, Alexsda said:

The was few times a manipulative action with trading doge pair, to get yotra that was profitable, one person make volume about 40btc , lose only commission, but earned a lot of yotra. Interesting trick 

Only if he have orders for example on 24sat sell and buy at 23sat which is around 4% and with that percent he can cover fees and plus to get bonus YOTRA token. But that is not "manipulative action" that is just trading, a lot of traders do that. If I understand something wrong freely correct me.

• +1 1

I had 0.15 Yotra accumulated by my old operations in the Exchange, the truth was a small one entered with which he did not count, how good I met his theme, I will try to invest it in Yobit's investbox and get a little more of this token

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1