YOTRA (Get Bonus For Trading) Yobit - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BullRunBit

YOTRA (Get Bonus For Trading) Yobit

YOTRA is a Yobit token which you can buy or get like a bonus for trading.

You can get 10% from trading commission on BTC pairs, but if you are referral to someone you will get only 5%.

YOTRA have investbox plan with 1% daily and without Action.

Old users of Yobit probably know for this token/bonus, but new users they probably dont know anything about this token.

Check out your trading bonus on this page:

https://yobit.net/en/tradebonus/

Happy trading!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 5

yobit_logo.png.7ce6c90eb02ab009752998fdcd25cf91.png

On 9/23/2020 at 3:08 PM, BullRunBit said:

Happy trading!

Thanks, i haven't ever seen this being advertised. I had some YOTRA in there too. I wonder if i ever would have even found that myself, because i can't see kind of link in my dashboard in Yobit.

By the way how old this campaign is? I think i have a very old yobit account that i lost password ages ago and just made a new one because i thought i wouldn't need the old empty one anymore anyway.

But now i realized that there could be YOTRA in there too depending what year this started. I might have to retrieve that account.

Edited by rekter
  • +1 1

9 hours ago, rekter said:

By the way how old this campaign is? I think i have a very old yobit account that i lost password ages ago and just made a new one because i thought i wouldn't need the old empty one anymore anyway.

Yes it's old, but I dont understand why that is important? Because you must to trade to get YOTRA and if you did not trade (old account) you did not get YOTRA.

I can not find exact date, but I think that YOTRA was a fork token not ICO/IEO but for which coin fork I'm not sure maybe BTC only. Here you can find all ICO/IEO on Yobit:

https://yobit.net/en/ico/

• +1 1
  • +2 2

14 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

Yes it's old, but I dont understand why that is important? Because you must to trade to get YOTRA and if you did not trade (old account) you did not get YOTRA.

I can not find exact date, but I think that YOTRA was a fork token not ICO/IEO but for which coin fork I'm not sure maybe BTC only. Here you can find all ICO/IEO on Yobit:

https://yobit.net/en/ico/

I did trade there, i just emptied it before i left. But "old" is a relative term especially in cryptocurrencies. My account in yobit from somewhere around 2015 is ancient in comparison what people describe old i guess. I can't even remember when i left that account.

Well, only way to check is to find my login data. I have printed everything about my old private keys and used wallets and emails for just in case of forks and stuff, but it's a huge pile of unorganized papers.

• +2 1

56 minutes ago, rekter said:

I did trade there, i just emptied it before i left. But "old" is a relative term especially in cryptocurrencies. My account in yobit from somewhere around 2015 is ancient in comparison what people describe old i guess. I can't even remember when i left that account.

Well, only way to check is to find my login data. I have printed everything about my old private keys and used wallets and emails for just in case of forks and stuff, but it's a huge pile of unorganized papers.

I understand but if you trade and get YOTRA you just need to log in and check out, you dont need date when is launch. You maybe get DICE too or some other Yobit airdrop token.

I hope you will find that "paper". :classic_biggrin:

P.S. If I remember correct I think that YOTRA have low supply.

• +2 1

Yeah I know this bonus is there,and I usually have it because I have seen it in so many of and after trades on yobit, but it might take a long time to gain one but the truth is its still valid ,it does work perfectly so there is no need to think otherwise

• +3 1

Thank you for reminding us. I claimed them only once since April, and i forgot them completely! I will check my balance perhaps i may have a good amount to invest 😃

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I really didn't GET any updates about it through yobit ( even by eMail or yobit official bot ) . anyway thanks very much for share this Type of update who still didn't know about it ( including me 😉 ) .

yobit trail update their platform with good coin ( dice and Yoda isn't perform well ) .

• +1 2

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

At this moment yotra price is good from other yobit coins such as water, duce, yomi and yoda 

I also claim yotra from trading bonus but amount of bonus is too much low. It should be round about 20% of trading fee then it will be good. 

• +2 1

Yotra has been there for such a long time and we need to use it and in some cases its one of the best we can be able to follow and work with the right idea today was and is to make sure that when we get some of that token we simply just use it, because in the end we have had so many people who have lost simply because they did not take it, its on your right top corner and you can see it perfectly there and you can send it to balance , the value of Yotra is so big that am so happy about it , its about 30$ 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

In fact, I am afraid of buying new currencies in Yobit because they lose their value suddenly and quickly. I prefer trading on large currencies because they are found on all platforms and their price is known and does not end on the ground.

Edited by SuperCrypto
  • +2 1

18 minutes ago, Mike1515 said:

Yotra has been there for such a long time and we need to use it and in some cases its one of the best we can be able to follow and work with the right idea today was and is to make sure that when we get some of that token we simply just use it, because in the end we have had so many people who have lost simply because they did not take it, its on your right top corner and you can see it perfectly there and you can send it to balance , the value of Yotra is so big that am so happy about it , its about 30$ 

You get YOTRA when you trade which means that is like a bonus for trading on Yobit.

And like you say that price is high, I'm not sure but I think so that is because of low supply.

But do not forgot that YOTRA have investbox plan with 1% daily interest (without Action).

8 minutes ago, SuperCrypto said:

In fact, I am afraid of buying new currencies in Yobit because they lose their value suddenly and quickly. I prefer trading on large currencies because they are found on all platforms and their price is known and does not end on the ground...

I do not understand you, who talking about buying?

I'm talking that you get YOTRA like a bonus for trading on Yobit.

• +2 1
  • +3 2

2 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

I do not understand you, who talking about buying?

I'm talking that you get YOTRA like a bonus for trading on Yobit.

But trading means buying first, then selling, right? . And I am not sure that I will profit from trading this currency because many of the yobit coins have previously fallen dramatically and have not returned to their initial price.

• +2 1

2 hours ago, SuperCrypto said:

But trading means buying first, then selling, right? . And I am not sure that I will profit from trading this currency because many of the yobit coins have previously fallen dramatically and have not returned to their initial price.

You probably misunderstood, you dont need to buy or sell only YOTRA  you can buy/sell any coin/token on BTC pair to get YOTRA bonus for trading. Example, you can buy DOGE/BTC and get YOTRA bonus etc.

And one more thing, you dont get 10% (or 5%) from you trade you get 10% from "trade commission".

Please next time read carefully what is written.

And one more thing, you get +2 and +4 and you infomation is not correct. Interesting. :classic_huh:

Edited by BullRunBit
Writing error

On 9/23/2020 at 3:08 PM, BullRunBit said:

YOTRA is a Yobit token which you can buy or get like a bonus for trading.

You can get 10% from trading commission on BTC pairs, but if you are referral to someone you will get only 5%.

YOTRA have investbox plan with 1% daily and without Action.

Old users of Yobit probably know for this token/bonus, but new users they probably dont know anything about this token.

Happy trading!

im really happy to see yobit has a fee-back system. Most of the exchanges do this with paying fees with their own crypto currency (in binance bnb kucoin kcs okez okb etc.) but yobit is not require any coin to buy. They are giving directly your trading commission to your wallet. Thanks yobit :)

• +1 1
  • +3 1

[url=

https://betfury.io/?r=5fb0201a9f7c5a3dd534eb75BetFury[/url]                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                   

On 9/26/2020 at 12:01 PM, BullRunBit said:

I understand but if you trade and get YOTRA you just need to log in and check out, you dont need date when is launch. You maybe get DICE too or some other Yobit airdrop token.

I hope you will find that "paper". :classic_biggrin:

P.S. If I remember correct I think that YOTRA have low supply.

Found it and got in, 14M Dice isn't worth anything 😄 and i guess this is trading rewards is pretty new after all as i didn't get any YOTRA rewards from long time ago when i traded more.

Edited by rekter

9 hours ago, rekter said:

Found it and got in, 14M Dice isn't worth anything 😄 and i guess this is trading rewards is pretty new after all as i didn't get any YOTRA rewards from long time ago when i traded more.

You probably trade on other markets, like ETH, DOGE or USD.

You will get YOTRA only if you trade on BTC market/pairs.

And YOTRA bonus for trading is long time there, you probably did not noticed.

Looks like that you are new users of Yobit.

45 minutes ago, BullRunBit said:

You probably trade on other markets, like ETH, DOGE or USD.

You will get YOTRA only if you trade on BTC market/pairs.

And YOTRA bonus for trading is long time there, you probably did not noticed.

Looks like that you are new users of Yobit.

I think it was because i was actively trading before 2017 and the current system came in 2018 or something. I traded around 100 bitcoins or more, can't even remember the sums.

Edited by rekter
  • +1 1

On 9/29/2020 at 9:29 AM, rekter said:

I think it was because i was actively trading before 2017 and the current system came in 2018 or something. I traded around 100 bitcoins or more, can't even remember the sums.

Wait, you traded 100 BTC and you write here for 2$ per day?

Does not make sense man what you talking about.

If you have 10% of that which means 10 BTC I dont thing so that you will be member here.

Or, you loss all your BTC and now start again?

• +2 2

Free dollars are very free, I agree the conditions are a little complicated, but they will also pay for the posts separately and also + for the airdrop. A lot of bots, people leave the competition at this stage, so take into account difficult conditions, maybe even good. A piece of pie will get more

I have been investing in cryptocurrency for a long time, and I think that this is not a very good option to invest money, yobit is definitely a good platform, but this investment is not interesting to me personally

yotra is one of those coins that i came to know by accident, i didn't know i had so much yotra from trading on yobit, i have been using yobit since 2017 and its weird how i just recently noticed it.

• +1 1

1 hour ago, BullRunBit said:

Wait, you traded 100 BTC and you write here for 2$ per day?

Does not make sense man what you talking about.

If you have 10% of that which means 10 BTC I dont thing so that you will be member here.

Or, you loss all your BTC and now start again?

I didn't say i owned 100btc i was just speaking about the trading volume, and that was just in yobit. But it wasn't worth as much in 2015... 

Never the less, i got scammed and made bad investments, liquidated large sums with leveraged trading several times, had expensive living style in 2017-2018, I even lost my cash cow that was legendary account in bitcointalk. Went broke, started again.

edit:

Back then i wasn't really believing in btc, or in some top altcoins. I even sold my nxt near the bottom before the rise because i thought it was dead, like the whole crypto. You know how many times i've kicked a wall thinking how much that was worth on the top? Well i hopefully learned from that.

You know, the usual story :D

Edited by rekter

20 minutes ago, rekter said:

I didn't say i owned 100btc i was just speaking about the trading volume, and that was just in yobit. But it wasn't worth as much in 2015... 

Never the less, i got scammed and made bad investments, liquidated large sums with leveraged trading several times, had expensive living style in 2017-2018, went broke, started again.

You know, the usual story :D

I understand, volume.

And in that time (2015-2016) I start too and same story like yours, a lot of fraud I lot of bad decision etc. But it's a big lesson. :classic_wink:

Can you imagine that you trade that 100 BTC volume now with YOTRA bonus, that would be a great bonus for sure. :classic_biggrin: Plus, YOTRA have investbox plan 1% daily without action which is great too, bonus plus 1% daily.