CryptoDirectories.com - ALtcoin Bitcoin and Crypto Directory - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcoinLife

CryptoDirectories.com - ALtcoin Bitcoin and Crypto Directory

spacer.png

Crypto Directories is a place where you can discover website related to cryptocurrency and a crypto website listing platform

Directory List
Bitcoin Directory - List of Website where you can use, save, trade or invest your Bitcoin 
Altcoin Directory - List of Website where you can use, save, trade or invest  your Altcoin
Companies Directory - List of New or Old Blockchain Companies Available Online
Token Sale Directory - List of New Token Sale , ICO , IEO , STO Platform

This website if for educational purpose only to help newbies learn and discover new or old crypto website they can use in their future crypto journey

Edited by BitcoinLife
information
  • -5 2
  • -2 1
  • -1 2
  • +1 2

Did you mean that this directory contains a bunch of crypto sites like watching ads or faucets?  Because I did not understand your post accurately, if so, please explain more about these sites and show the payment data to make sure that it is safe and not fraudulent sites.

• +3 1

First, I want to say that your post is not understood and is never clear, and it can be considered random participation, and this is against the rules Secondly, if you mean to share with you these taps sites, I want to tell you that it is a waste of time and effort, and it will take months for you to be able to achieve and get $ 1

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I did not understand your post
You may mean that we can profit from these sites, but I do not advise you on those sites that give profits from ads because they are a waste of time.

• +2 1

It funny that i get negative feedback here

it feel like user dont even read or check the post here

giving negative trust even they dont know the post

reply using repetitive words it feels like a bot or spam

base on the reply i feel like no one understand my post (i'm heartbroken ☹️)

Description of the post : CryptoDirectories is a place where you can discover website related to cryptocurrency

it means the website contain link of website related to crypto

in Bitcoin Directory you can discover website that is related to bitcoin like Bitcoin Forum , Bitcoin Block Explorer , Bitcoin Faucet , Bitcoin Widget , Bitcoin News Website , Bitcoin web wallet ,Mobile Wallet , Desktop Wallet , hardware wallet , Bitcoin Tools and many more its the same in the altcoin directory i just categorize the website related to crypto to make it easy to learn for newbie to understand some website related to cryptocurrency, for them to learn and discover more about crypto

Also the website dont only have faucet list but you can also discover website where newbie can earn crypto from bounties , airdrop , referrals and even online jobs.i also want to clear that faucet or micro earning is not totally useless because some of bitcoin user earn more than a 1 bitcoin before by only using faucets and look what is the price now. its the same before that they think that what they earn in faucet is useless because the price is low but it will change if you will keep it because even you can only earn 0.01 BTC in faucet it might become worth it someday.

If you want to learn more about bitcoin read our guide : https://cryptodirectories.com/learn-bitcoin

If you have some suggestion Just let me know im a open minded person ☺️

Yes this website is amazing but they need to add a feature. They must add a legitimacy index to show whether what is the credibility of a business in crypto space. This could make it easy for the people to invest & trade crypto.

• -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +4 1

In the past, I used to spend hours searching for such sites, especially those that give Satoshi in exchange for working in them, there is no doubt that these new sites will save a lot of time and effort for people new in the field,use it well..

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

I did not understand your post friend, you can imply that we can benefit from these places and sites, but I do not ask you about the destinations that provide benefits from the ads, as they are a useless exercise.
  • -5 1

On 9/23/2020 at 3:24 PM, Nezar said:

First, I want to say that your post is not understood and is never clear, and it can be considered random participation, and this is against the rules Secondly, if you mean to share with you these taps sites, I want to tell you that it is a waste of time and effort, and it will take months for you to be able to achieve and get $ 1

Thanks for the information, I checked this directory myself just above to see how it is, there is a lot of information but in terms of faucets I doubt that it pays well, it is as you say, a lot of effort, little profit and it doesn't work.

I wasted a lot of time on such sites, better don't waste your time just get knowledges, develop your skills and earn really money but you can use this work in addition

• +1 2

Thank you to this particular post contains information regarding other coins as well. This can be a reliable source of information for many users who want to enhance their knowledge and understanding regarding the trends and fluctuations in the prices of Bitcoins and other digital coins. this way you would be able to take investment as well as trading decisions more effectively.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I did not understand your post and did not understand what you would like to reach if the sites were important to you in the field of cryptocurrencies, so it would have been better for you to do a short time for them. I don’t know why such posts remain in the forum while useful posts are deleted.

• -5 1
  • +1 1

CoinMarketCap and Coingecko are the best sites for currency references, projects, market value, prices, and date of launch, in addition to reviewing evaluations for different sites, their credibility and the extent of their ranking, and these two sites are one of the most important references for traders and investors around the world.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

It's a faucets website where we can claim some satoshi and coins or just a website information about crypto currency, you don't put any explanation about that,but any way I will search for that by myself thanks for sharing 

• +3 1

Your post is not clearly understood

But I also understood that you are sharing a signal to one of the faucets

In my opinion, they are fraudulent sites

A waste of time

You put in a lot of effort and time and it could take more than a week to get $ 1

This is a waste of your effort and time

• -5 1

On 11/5/2020 at 1:12 AM, mohamedpc1 said:

I did not understand your post and did not understand what you would like to reach if the sites were important to you in the field of cryptocurrencies, so it would have been better for you to do a short time for them. I don’t know why such posts remain in the forum while useful posts are deleted.

its not the post is not useful

it clear in your post that you just dont know or undestand how it works or use it

On 9/23/2020 at 11:47 AM, BitcoinLife said:

spacer.png

Crypto Directories is a place where you can discover website related to cryptocurrency and a crypto website listing platform

Directory List
Bitcoin Directory - List of Website where you can use, save, trade or invest your Bitcoin 
Altcoin Directory - List of Website where you can use, save, trade or invest  your Altcoin
Companies Directory - List of New or Old Blockchain Companies Available Online
Token Sale Directory - List of New Token Sale , ICO , IEO , STO Platform

This website if for educational purpose only to help newbies learn and discover new or old crypto website they can use in their future crypto journey

Dear friend I actually do not understand what you wanted to tell us and I never understand a single thing from your topic please guide me about it what are you wanted to tell us and I think we should create such posts so  that other people can understand and this is useful for the other people and your post is must be a purposeful.

I will not understand what you mean from your previously published article, if you are talking about taps or these profit sites, they are a waste of time and effort and are not worth working with, if you are talking about sites of greater interest and good reputation, please explain to us in another article