Former members knows this, so be careful. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Former members knows this, so be careful.

@Calvinpriva From what i've seen they have constantly been deleting new low quality posts and i haven't seen any old posts been removed anymore. I think they have done cleaning those and stick to the recent ones now.

• +4 1

This news that you told have scared me ,although I think I am doing  a great work in this forum ,like following the rules making posts more than 100 lines , I think much more than 100 lines and  are not useless.I am scared because maybe I have done  some mistake which i am not aware of or broken some rule.Now i am both scared and also have  confidence in myself.Confidence in a way that i sincerely have given my time to this forum without any spamming.So good luck everyone, looking forward for the cleanup.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Yes, this is absolutely true, the forum moderators used to clean the forum on a weekly basis at least in the previous campaign of the forum and delete many bad posts and block many accounts, even for old members, because of their violation of the rules of the forum, but I think that after the recent updates  In the forum, the forum is clean of spammers and most of the members abide by the forum rules

This forum is has less scam things but there are many scammers which ate using multiple accounts in this site. Sometimes they will be banned by taking the action by admin. And then they will create another fake accounts to work and to distribute the other members. I think the older members have much experience to recognize them and make them banned. Smart and sensitive moderaters are taking action as soon as possible.

There have been cleaning and bans inside the forum several times since I joined it, and the process was done by stopping payment for members and then starting to delete all posts and random topics and banning all offending members and I think that this matter will be repeated, but after the start of trading the talk symbol so we must be careful and adhere to the rules always

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend @Honny143 you are welcome. In the old campaign, forum cleanup happened several times and a lot of useless posts were deleted at that time. It's true we may face this again because there are members who have created multiple accounts to earn more in BTC payments.

@rekter I completely agree with you! I see this every day on the report page, many posts which are been deleted are new posts because there are some members who are copying old posts or are writing low-quality posts. So you are right, maybe for now they deal with new posts than old ones.

@benalmoh88 Yep, the withdrawing button can not work for some days if there will be a forum cleanup. So we should be careful to write quality posts because in a forum cleanup we can lose many posts if are not useful.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

@Calvinpriva  all the information you have said is true because we all know in the previous campaign of btc almost 3 time in a month moderatot lock the btc payment box to deleted the spammer.. Also every day many member post Get deleted in a row for more than 15 post .. But now situation is different as the payment now depends on rating system.. Again spammer dont get enough reacf to received payment so i think moderators wont care about it right now till trade dont start as you said..                              

• +4 1

When you are sharing a meaningful information so that the moderator will not giving you warning and also they will not ban you because you are working here with full responsibility and don't do any other misuse things so you will be here forever, and you will earn daily..

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 9/23/2020 at 5:59 AM, Raqeebzy said:

the moderators might commence it again since the other BTC payment is on again. This topic is actually good so beginners be aware and there won't be much fear if this starts

It is indeed a good topic for the begginers including some members who have less experience about that and i also think that maintenance will soon begin since it normally happened at the end of every month during the days of paybyposts.

• +2 1

This is very necessary to keep the forum clean and neat and remove spam and useless post. I think I will send all my balance to the wallet because I can make withdraw during certain period. Thank you so much for reminding us because forum cleaning is very necessary.

• Useful or interesting 1

BetFury                                                   

I think that most people know this, there is no need to create a topic to remind people of it, whenever someone goes to the "About Forum" section and read all topics easily they will see it. It is the obligation of anyone new to the forum to read things that are in the "About Forum" section and understand how the forum works. just like a person going to live in a country for the first time, the person will be required to know the rules of the country where he went to live

Edited by Red-Jones
  • +1 1

I think that things have changed a little bit about the responses and deleting them as well, this no longer significantly affects the payment because the response is counted whether it was deleted or not, but at the same time yes it is necessary instead of more effort in sharing information in the forum

So I was banned  on March 2020 and now after almost 6 months my account has been given back to me and till today I was not knowing the reason for my ban but thank to your post which told me about forun cleaning.

Forum cleaning is necessary to remove violators and useless posts deletion is also necessary I try my best to keep the post to the point but still 10 of my posts were deleted

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Yes the users must definitely keep an eye out for forum clean up. During forum cleanup, nearest readers and moderators in the cryptotalk platform would delete useless posts. In order to avoid the post being deleted make sure that the the convent has beneficial information for the users. This is not only useful for others but also safeguarding one's own interest.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

If you don't want your posts to get deleted during forum cleanup, you should ensure that it has a valued content and that it is not repetition of another post. Forum cleanup is done so that the useless posts and spams are deleted from the forum bythe admins.

• +2 1

On 9/23/2020 at 4:05 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Another topic to remind you of a very important thing for beginners, or any member who has forgotten this. For a long time we have not seen the cancellation of many useless posts and the banning of many untrustworthy members (in short we call it Forum Cleaning) the former members have understood me well about this.

What is Forum Cleanup? (For new members)
It's the time when the administrators turn off the withdrawal button on Yobit for several days (weeks, perhaps) so that they can clean up the forum by deleting all useless posts and banning all scams. That time is very worrying for some members who are not confident in what they are doing in this conference. During that period, you may be surprised that more than 100 of your posts are deleted at once (only useless or if having anything that violates forum rules) and you may see a member who you didn't expect got banned! All these may happen  because there is a strict investigation conducting by administrators at that time.

So I wrote this article to remind you all about Forum Cleaning because it can happen at any time and any day after the Talk token trade is opened. Why that time? In my opinion, at the moment the moderators are too busy (though they still ban some scams) and that's why we see so many useless posts in this forum and too many short posts with less than 100 characters (I mean a lot). That's why I remind you to be careful because Forum Cleaning will leave you safe only if you are a good member and you write meaningful posts.

Good luck!

Every member should always be ready for the forum clean up because it can happens at any time without notice so we should endeavor to focus on quality post and I guess perhaps before the trading day ,they will clean up the forum .

@Calvinpriva thats a pretty good idea because the good thing about this  is that you can be sure that you can put up a negative 5 if you so think that post never worked to your satisfaction, the forum moderators only jump in when it is time to either ban or suspend and I think that is really proper for all of us to turn to moderation.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

This is not only effective for others but also to protect one's own interests. I think maybe before trading, they will clear the forum.

Thank you very much for your better tutorial about former members and forum cleanup feature yet now I don't know anything about this. From your greatful tutorial as mentioned above, I understand all about this and how to use. 

• +2 2
  • +4 2

On 9/23/2020 at 8:05 AM, Calvinpriva said:

During that period, you may be surprised that more than 100 of your posts are deleted at once (only useless or if having anything that violates forum rules) and you may see a member who you didn't expect got banned! All these may happen  because there is a strict investigation conducting by administrators at that time.

Definitely, As a senior i have seen such periods when we face post deletion up to 30 post in a day. 

And we have to do extra work to reach the useful posts. And in this we miss about two to three days earnings. I think now there is less useless content then before we have seen. 

• +1 1

The forum cleaning is now delayed or stopped yet due to some unknown reason but although its a very good event to keep the forum productive & useful for the community. It makes the forum easy to browse to find the solutions. 

• +1 1

@Calvinpriva I think that should happen because sometimes we do forget and we start being reckless a little bit but the truth is we need to follow a strategy that would help us to really define the truth of what we write, you as a writer you need to moderate yourself and make sure that you are not making any mistake at any one point because there is where we make so many siginificat mistakes and in the end we lose everything so its important we do understand what is the right thing to do today

• +2 1
  • +3 1