Former members knows this, so be careful. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Calvinpriva

Former members knows this, so be careful.

I have also seen that the forum cleaning which was happening often during old btc campaign is now somehow delayed. 

19 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

In my opinion, at the moment the moderators are too busy (though they still ban some scams) and that's why we see so many useless posts in this forum and too many short posts with less than 100 characters (I mean a lot)

As you said the forum has big amount of junks which need to be thrown out. The best thing is the cleanup may happen at any time so every members here must focus to maintain the standard of their messages. Else ready for punishment during clean-up.

And we will also see huge number of topics coming from newbie about post deletion at that moment.

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 4
  • +2 7
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

@Calvinpriva Forum has less spam now but scammers with multi-accounts are more😁. Once they get banned, they should be familiar with forum rules and invest more time to create quality posts by using another fake accounts. I think administrators have to find sometime to ban multi-accounts( accounts of systematic cheaters).  Old and real members are extremely careful now as they are reporting scammers to moderators. Smart and highly sensitive moderators are taking actions as soon as possible. 

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, Calvinpriva said:

Another topic to remind you of a very important thing for beginners, or any member who has forgotten this. For a long time we have not seen the cancellation of many useless posts and the banning of many untrustworthy members (in short we call it Forum Cleaning) the former members have understood me well about this.

During the last PayPerPost campaign, it happens at the end of every month and the withrawal button is seized for up to a week. I think it stopped recently since everything changed and there was lesser spam in the forum; the moderators might commence it again since the other BTC payment is on again. This topic is actually good so beginners be aware and there won't be much fear if this starts.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

@Ridam You're right. We should focus on writing constructive posts so that we can be safe, because cleanup can happen any day and at any time. Just like in the previous campaign, we will see a lot of topics asking about deletion of posts regularly.

@Whited35 Absolutely! Moderators take action immediately after verifying our evidence when we report any member, am proud to have them. Multiple accounts (fake accounts) there are a lot of scams in this field but at least there are good members who report them every day and are quickly blocked! Sadly, there are even former members who have multiple accounts.

@Madhuri roy Good question. Useless post is any post that violates the forum rules or any post that has no meaning! Example: Discussing about a faucet site with a referral link in About section, that post will completely be useless because there is a special section for referrals! A lot of members have been warned for that because in every section there are posting rules. Useful post is any post that following the rules for the forum, posting something meaningful in the right section and an exclusive topic.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

The moderators clean the forum every once in a while. But I think someone who posts helpful posts and constructive comments cannot be blocked as long as they don't break the rules. All we have to do is be careful and publish Understandable and useful posts for everyone here.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2

24 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

This topic is actually good so beginners be aware and there won't be much fear if this starts.

@Raqeebzy I agree with you. Beginners should be aware because former members we already know how the cleanup is. The only thing which a lot of members feel sad about forum cleanup (including me) it's because when a post will be deleted, it goes with all it's reputations 😂.

• +1 3
  • +2 1

6 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Raqeebzy I agree with you. Beginners should be aware because former members we already know how the cleanup is. The only thing which a lot of members feel sad about forum cleanup (including me) it's because when a post will be deleted, it goes with all it's reputations 😂.

Does it? I don't think so. Posts has been deleted several times as I have noticed in my post count on Yobit even recently but my reputation remains the same; I don't know but that's it. The only case where my reputation decreases is when I got negative reactions.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

@Calvinpriva You are right mate it's been a longtime since we experienced the forum clean up therefore,we should not take it for granted by start ignoring the forum rules and start posting irrelevant contents like I have also observed from what other members of this forum are doing because as you said forum clean up can happen at anytime and to survive it we must continue doing the right thing now thanks for a reminder my dear friend.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

40 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Does it? I don't think so. Posts has been deleted several times as I have noticed in my post count on Yobit even recently but my reputation remains the same; I don't know but that's it. The only case where my reputation decreases is when I got negative reactions.

Sure. It happened to me, many of my posts were deleted in the previous campaign and each post that was deleted was gone with their reputations. It was a little sad because at that time getting even 10 reputations you would use even 3 days! 

@George10 You are welcome brother. We are all senior members and we have survive in all cleanups, so let's keep following the rules for the forum, respecting each other and writing meaningful articles so that we can grow to VIP together!

• +1 1
  • +2 3

Forum clean up was a very good way to make sure that the forum gets rid of all of the useless posts and the spam posts that served no value, and also was a great way to ensure that members were not paid for work that did not warrant payment. Granted that this was not a great feeling when we had a lot of posts deleted, i do understand the need for it and am very wary of it going forward as well. One of the main reasons for the post deletion and forum clean up in my opinion was useless and repetitive topics rather than posts and therefore the posts with that topic are deleted as well. 

• +1 4
  • +3 2

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

The forum clean up and maintenance period mostly take place at he end of everyone month and during this period the administration work thoroughly by deleting the useless posts and topics that violate the forums rules and regulations so in order to avoid missing your posts it is much better we all abide by the rule in terms of making useful quality posts that contains more than 100 characters.

• +2 2

2 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

Sure. It happened to me, many of my posts were deleted in the previous campaign and each post that was deleted was gone with their reputations. It was a little sad because at that time getting even 10 reputations you would use even 3 days! 

Yeah, you are right. Reputation button were rarely used then. But I think everything has changed even the moderators have decreased deleting posts, more of them are moved to off topic section or to the right ones. So you might not need to worry about that anymore.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It is good that the forum is cleaned of useless posts and all spammers are banned. This makes the forum a safe place where we can exchange knowledge.

• +1 1

8 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

@Raqeebzy and @Calvinpriva , administrator does periodically reset our stat. I am that one whose stat is just reset by administrator. Your stat will be also reset once he visit your profile. My total posts count and reputation count are lowered because updated stat does not contain anything from deleted posts. 

• +2 3

Well I am aware of that thing. It happened two times after my arrival to the platform.  The first time it happened and 5-6 of my friends get removed from the platform. It is a good thing I guess. Because the platform is cleaned and useless peoples are removed from platform. We can expect a clean up in some weeks. So don't post any useless post.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

27 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Raqeebzy and @Calvinpriva , administrator does periodically reset our stat. I am that one whose stat is just reset by administrator. Your stat will be also reset once he visit your profile. My total posts count and reputation count are lowered because updated stat does not contain anything from deleted posts. 

I have seen more of deleted posts in my profile, a lot I noticed during payment count. So if that is being applied to my account, I might see some significant decline in my reputation numbers. Weird, I am not too much worried. I am just enjoying myself here 😁.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

@Calvinpriva you want to mean when the withdraw button turn off, the forum start to cleaning from scammers and fake accounts, you are right, i faced one time before this step, the button of sending my talk coin was stoped. about us, from the first we should be seriouse in our writting because this forum is professional.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Certainly whosoever that was opportune to be in this forum since last year 2019, to the midst of 2020 before the inception of new campaign system might have experience FORUM CLEANING.

And I will add up that it's the outcome of that massive cleaning that give us best & better cryptotalk, that we are enjoying now. With LESS spamming, paraphrasing, low quality posts and other categories of mischievous acts.

• +1 1

I have not heard of a forum cleaning but it sounds scary. Something similar to the cleansing! This is very fearful event and perhaps there should not be a scare tactic enforced. But 100 posts to be deleted this is a lot and will need many days for us to recover but it does not concern me as I am trying to be useful and follow all the rules. But for members that are not this will be very worrying and scary thing to wait for.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

13 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

So I wrote this article to remind you all about Forum Cleaning because it can happen at any time and any day after the Talk token trade is opened. Why that time? In my opinion, at the moment the moderators are too busy (though they still ban some scams) and that's why we see so many useless posts in this forum and too many short posts with less than 100 characters (I mean a lot). That's why I remind you to be careful because Forum Cleaning will leave you safe only if you are a good member and you write meaningful posts.

The forum has become clean and more comfortable to use by members who abide by the rules, after the forum administration has put in place several laws that regulate the method of payment so that the matter is not randomized, but only for good posts that have received positive evaluation from the members.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

I have experienced this case before and a lot of members talk about, as a matter of fact I haven't been effected at all, I try as much as possible to make my posts clear and useful, I think you should not about it, just try follow the rules and regulations and you won't have a problem.

• +1 1
  • +3 2

"We grow by lifting others"

Thank you mate for telling this to beginner member. It is new to me so i will be more careful so i be safe in a forum clean-up when it happen any time or any day.

• +3 1

Thanks @Calvinpriva my friend remind this spam posts and spammers cleaning process, yes we face this issue in old campaign in that time our send my talk token button was not works few days, 

but this step really useful for this forum,because so many spam posts deleted and spammers accounts also removed, I think soon we will face this once again because this new btc payment system after,

so many spam accounts created by spammers and with these spam accounts, they post spam posters so soon are after surly forum clean this forum, hope forum administration take strong action against multiple account creators also.

Edited by Honny143
  • +1 1
  • +5 1

Very nice move by the forum, thanks for letting us know that they are cleaning the forum from spammers but there are some posts that I've seen not cleaned they are very old and they are not exactly very useful, but I'm not a moderator and they may have their reasons. I don't know why it is need to happen during a certain date though and delete all the posts together.

Edited by Fixfin