MPH ERC-20 Token - Coins / Tokens Talk - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

MPH ERC-20 Token

MPH is an ERC-20 token from the Austria-based Morpher project. Over the past 7 months, I have been closely following this project. They have their own trading app which aims to provide you zero fee to trade or use the platform(I have tested it). Last time, they airdropped really a good amount of tokens(Early bird managed to earn 2000 free tokens), and still, there is a chance to get 100 free tokens upon a successful KYC verification and you can invite your friends to multiply your earnings. 

250204058_Screenshot(31).png.1dff741fd949445247fe8a0697e49d88.png

So far, it is looking one the most promising project because MPH is listed on Uniswap as they promised and the price for each MPH is almost equal to $0.03 which is not bad. Also, MPH is nominated on Gate.io for voting(it will be listed on Gate.io following Gate.io users' votes) and Morpher is airdropping extra MPH for voters. You can find details here

1664405580_Screenshot(30).png.41eb627e6c7eb183b621a059b52cfc1f.png

Some Statical data about MPH token:-
Total Liquidity provided on Uniswap:-$264,536
Token Price: $0.03
Total Supply: 1,021,484,092.043794 MPH
You can also find coin's details and MPH/ETH pair analytics on Uniswap

For me, clearly it is one of the unique tokens to invest. The price of each MPH is looking like to increase as there is a hard-working team to run this project for a long time and their fee-less trading platform will surely grab public attentions.  

You might also love to check their token guide 

HERE

Edited by Whited35
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 4
  • +4 2
  • +5 4

I see that their is Alot of coin in bull mode ( on uniswap ) , this is really a unique coin having a low price in begining . but it's total supply is really high more than b1 billion . if they burn some coin then we can say this coin crosed 1$ in upcoming time .

• +2 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

3 hours ago, gourav789 said:

I see that their is Alot of coin in bull mode ( on uniswap ) , this is really a unique coin having a low price in begining . but it's total supply is really high more than b1 billion . if they burn some coin then we can say this coin crosed 1$ in upcoming time .

@gourav789 Circulating supply will be determined how community adopt this token. Value is not bad and I am pretty much sure, their unique trading platform will grab a huge public attentions soon(Quote my line now and remind me later). I am telling so because I have been closely monitoring this project. I have also invested some amounts on their trading platform and managed to earn profits while closing my position. Token price is looking increasing however it will be also relatable with platform's particularities and growing use-case of MPH. 

• +2 3
  • +3 1

On 9/22/2020 at 7:31 AM, Whited35 said:

I am more worried about this. The total supply of the token looks like it's competing with that of Dogecoin although I know looking at the token metrics, it has more usecase than doge. How can we be convinced the price would be bullish with time? Don't mind my naïve.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

51 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

I am more worried about this. The total supply of the token looks like it's competing with that of Dogecoin although I know looking at the token metrics, it has more usecase than doge. How can we be convinced the price would be bullish with time? Don't mind my naïve.

Hey, do not get afraid with statistical value of total tokens supply, it will be supplied over the time and company should have separated a large portion of tokens for company's private developments.Regarding bullish trend for MPH, I can just talk about possibility.It is looking like to list on Gate.io(one of the most popular exchange platform) as votes MPH received on Gate.io is looking incredible. As core team member has already told, they have plan to list on other major exchange. If such is happened, there will be more competition create its high demands which we all know😉

• +2 1
  • +5 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

Hey, do not get afraid with statistical value of total tokens supply, it will be supplied over the time and company should have separated a large portion of tokens for company's private developments.Regarding bullish trend for MPH, I can just talk about possibility.It is looking like to list on Gate.io(one of the most popular exchange platform) as votes MPH received on Gate.io is looking incredible. As core team member has already told, they have plan to list on other major exchange. If such is happened, there will be more competition create its high demands which we all know😉

Interesting. This deserves a +5. I am currently looking at some good tokens like MVM token of FomoSwap DeFi (which I went in for the Airdrop recently; to be distributed in less than 48hours). I think I will probably add this to the growing list and also check on your useful links.

• +2 2

23 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

I am currently looking at some good tokens like MVM token of FomoSwap DeFi (which I went in for the Airdrop recently; to be distributed in less than 48hours). I think I will probably add this to the growing list and also check on your useful links.

I have exactly no idea about it. Is it based on Tron blockchain network ? If it still allows me to join and really worth for us, I might look into it. In order to trust the new projects, generally I invest sometime research behind them by considering so many factors. 

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

I have exactly no idea about it. Is it based on Tron blockchain network ? If it still allows me to join and really worth for us, I might look into it. In order to trust the new projects, generally I invest sometime research behind them by considering so many factors. 

Yes, it is based on Tron blockchain, first reason I had a step back a bit 😄. Looking at how the Airdrop will go after two days. You can still join, I think. I wouldn't want to go off topic, I will share my referral link through DM 😉. And also, do your research too, I would like what you will come out with.

• +1 2

On 9/22/2020 at 9:31 AM, Whited35 said:

Some Statical data about MPH token:-
Total Liquidity provided on Uniswap:-$264,536
Token Price: $0.03
You can also find coin's details and MPH/ETH pair analytics on Uniswap

This is another good opportunity and i have to join it quickly because i missed UNI 😂 i don't know if their KYC is easy or hard to pass but am going to try it and if it's good i'll share it to RC.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

6 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

This is another good opportunity and i have to join it quickly because i missed UNI 😂 i don't know if their KYC is easy or hard to pass but am going to try it and if it's good i'll share it to RC.

@Calvinpriva Unfortunately, they just give you just 100 tokens now. If you invite other friend through referral link, you will get 50. I was an early bird to grab 10k plus tokens. Regrading KYC verification, it is incredibly easier. Even you can do it by using a good quality smartphone. 

9 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Looking at how the Airdrop will go after two days. You can still join, I think. I wouldn't want to go off topic

Since we are still into tokens sphere, it will not go off-topic. All related or similar projects' discussions can be done here. That's why it is online forum 😉. I'll check it out and let you know what is there in my PM box. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

1 hour ago, Whited35 said:

Unfortunately, they just give you just 100 tokens now. If you invite other friend through referral link, you will get 50. I was an early bird to grab 10k plus tokens. Regrading KYC verification, it is incredibly easier. Even you can do it by using a good quality smartphone. 

@Whited35 No way! How do you always get these info so early?! I already joined brother, thank you so much. But there something i didn't understand, when i connected my Morpher account with Metamask, after some time i saw i have one ETH !! First i laughed and then i transfer it but i received nothing 😂 i really don't understand.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

3 hours ago, Calvinpriva said:

@Whited35 No way! How do you always get these info so early?! I already joined brother, thank you so much. But there something i didn't understand, when i connected my Morpher account with Metamask, after some time i saw i have one ETH !! First i laughed and then i transfer it but i received nothing 😂 i really don't understand.

Lol ! You have transferred that virtual ETH 😂🤣 ? That virtual  ETH is just used while using Morpher platform when you choose sidechain as the main network in your Metamask wallet. I get important inform from different sources where I have already subscribed to receive important updates. 

• +2 1
  • +3 1

22 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Lol ! You have transferred that virtual ETH 😂🤣 ? That virtual  ETH is just used while using Morpher platform when you choose sidechain as the main network in your Metamask wallet. I get important inform from different sources where I have already subscribed to receive important updates. 

Yep, i transfer it! I saw just like magic i have 1 ETH and i said woh let me try to transfer it 😂 i didn't know if was virtual ETH! So I've mess-up everything, right? Brother, KYC was really simple but now it's hard to redeem those 100 MPH 😂 Damn! This things are not for me.

• +2 1

37 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Yep, i transfer it! I saw just like magic i have 1 ETH and i said woh let me try to transfer it 😂 i didn't know if was virtual ETH! So I've mess-up everything, right? Brother, KYC was really simple but now it's hard to redeem those 100 MPH 😂 Damn! This things are not for me.

Yes, most of newcomers may hesitate to pass KYC just earn $15 worth of tokens. Early birds like me has already managed earn more even from referral programs. Try to check their platform, investing is even more easier than you believe so far, 

• +3 1

50 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

Yes, most of newcomers may hesitate to pass KYC just earn $15 worth of tokens. Early birds like me has already managed earn more even from referral programs. Try to check their platform, investing is even more easier than you believe so far, 

Thank you. I will check more about their platform. And what about XYIF tokens are they legit? It's easier for this airdrop if they really pay. 

26 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

Thank you. I will check more about their platform. And what about XYIF tokens are they legit? It's easier for this airdrop if they really pay. 

@Calvinpriva Send me links or supported sites in PM for that XYIF. If it is based on TRON blockchain, I should have to think twice before proceeding into it. Mostly, I really do not trust Tron blockchain network based projects. Regrading Morpher platform, give a try and let me know later if you have any difficulties while starting it. 

• +1 1

10 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Since we are still into tokens sphere, it will not go off-topic. All related or similar projects' discussions can be done here. That's why it is online forum 😉. I'll check it out and let you know what is there in my PM box. 

Better, the following article might help. It also contains all necessary information and procedures. Hopefully, it might turns out well. THIS

NB: Please make sure you do more of findings on your own before investing 

Edited by Raqeebzy

1 hour ago, Raqeebzy said:

Better, the following article might help. It also contains all necessary information and procedures. Hopefully, it might turns out well. THIS

NB: Please make sure you do more of findings on your own before investing 

Finally went on and did some research about this. There is a high probability this is a scam (might just need proper scrutiny from you), so please ignore this for now if you haven't attempted to join. I should have done more research; a fault from my end. 

The real MVM token site seems like have no information about the Airdrop of "FomoSwap". Everything about them seems new and manipulated. Might just be scammers wanting to use the opportunity of the trendy craze for their dubious means. Please stay away. Any more information will be updated. Thanks 

• +2 1

5 hours ago, Whited35 said:

@Calvinpriva Send me links or supported sites in PM for that XYIF. If it is based on TRON blockchain, I should have to think twice before proceeding into it. Mostly, I really do not trust Tron blockchain network based projects. Regrading Morpher platform, give a try and let me know later if you have any difficulties while starting it. 

@Whited35 Okay. It's Ethereum based token, let me check you in PM and i'll share the link. Yes, there is something that i didn't understand about Morpher i'll ask you there as well. Thank you!

On 9/23/2020 at 1:43 PM, Raqeebzy said:

I believe that over time they will burn some amount of that currency because the weakness or strength of the currency is also measured by the amount that will be downloaded for trading. I will of course subscribe

• +1 1

On 9/24/2020 at 10:14 PM, Calvinpriva said:

@Whited35 Okay. It's Ethereum based token, let me check you in PM and i'll share the link. Yes, there is something that i didn't understand about Morpher i'll ask you there as well. Thank you!

@Calvinpriva If there is any doubt regarding Morpher project and its MPH tokens, I am still available for you to answer 😊

On 9/25/2020 at 1:52 AM, bakalilhakim said:

I believe that over time they will burn some amount of that currency because the weakness or strength of the currency is also measured by the amount that will be downloaded for trading. I will of course subscribe

Yes, first we ought to let them to list MPH on Gate.io. After that, I expect it to be listed on other top ranked exchange sites so that we might expect its even raising price.

• +2 1

Erc-20 tokens are quite impressive by the time. MPH has a great impact over the crypto world. It was not in a good shape at the first time but eventually it managed to take a strong hold in the market. It is a kind of token that can be listed to the top listed token in any exchange platform. I will love to trade or invest for them. 

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Saj555 said:

Erc-20 tokens are quite impressive by the time. MPH has a great impact over the crypto world. It was not in a good shape at the first time but eventually it managed to take a strong hold in the market. It is a kind of token that can be listed to the top listed token in any exchange platform. I will love to trade or invest for them. 

@Saj555 Have you got some tokens from their airdrop ? I assume you have used their trading app which has plenty of options to make investment. you can even use your airdropped tokens to make investments on the Morpher trading app. 

• +3 1

Well I have missed the project at the beginning and now as I have problems with my Kyc that's why I am out of this project. At the beginning time was there kyc required? Or it has just started? @Whited35 But the project looks really great fundamentally as the no- fee trading services itself is a great deal for many traders.

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 9/22/2020 at 8:31 AM, Whited35 said:

For me, clearly it is one of the unique tokens to invest. The price of each MPH is looking like to increase as there is a hard-working team to run this project for a long time and their fee-less trading platform will surely grab public attentions.  

This seems to be a great project indeed and worth an investment,I'm glad to find out about it thanks for sharing and it's good to hear that they offer less fees on their trading platform of which is enough to grab members attention and as the number of investors increase on MPH token it will give strength to the project of which is great.

• +2 2