THIS MOST BE NEEDED BY BEGINNERS - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Babubu609

THIS MOST BE NEEDED BY BEGINNERS

On 9/28/2020 at 6:15 PM, Babubu609 said:

Well I will participate in the topic writing but how don't forget this competition is not meant for only English section both the Russian 🇷🇺 section also will participate and over there will be good writters too.

@Babubu609 from my side you're the best competitor for this competition, there is no doubt because your topics really well and you explain any topic Cristal clearly and everyone understand easily,

so don't worry about Russian section members you give your 100% percent, you definitely win this competition all the best my friend👍.

On 21.09.2020 at 15:45, Babubu609 said:

poster8_15_101150.png.da19629b9f35930b258bb320ca38fb0f.png

I am writing this topic due to a lot of questions I received from most of the new members this force me to come up with something like since I have answers to all the questions.

1. For new members that asked questions regarding the forum rules and about the payments can use this link below to have a guide. If possible you can visit the about forum section and read the pinned post. Otherwise you can also follow the links below to get answers to you question.

General rules about the forum follow this link👇

FREQUENT QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS REGARDING THE FORUM CLICK HERE👇

TO LEARN ABOUT THE NEW PAYMENTS USE THE TWO LINKS BELOW 👇

👇

2. This link will explain 80% everything you need to know about this forum. Just you have to follow the link below to read the topic.👇

3. For members that have questions Regarding how to qoute other colleagues you can follow up the link ad read the topic carefully and work with it. 👇

4. Members like mostly the newbies are finding it difficult to invest their talk tokens in the yobit Exchange. Here below is a short tutorial with images on how to do your investment. All you need is to follow the link provided below 👇.

5. Some users this this forum is just a forum not realizing that they can post some status that can give them so ratings too. But dont expect payment for the status because it does not counts as posts.👇

6. Some member may get discourage when they received warning points and get restricted. They are scared to start working again in order not to receive another warning point for additional warning points. This are tips for you on what you need to do as soon as you come back from restriction.👇

7. To be a good member you need to know all this for a good environment and to make the forum more clean.👇

8. There are members that are confuse on how to follow a friend. Everything is well explained in this topic 👇.

9. Some newbies might have seen many old members on the leadersboard and thinking that he could not reach to that position. But the fact is that everyone can be on the leadersboard. Just read this article for a guide. That is the link to follow 👇

10. Finally this link will serve as a review for everyone that read this article to further understand this topic.👇

I find all this article very helpful for newbies that is why I spare time to create this topics. I wish you all the best.

YOU ARE WELCOME TO THIS FORUM🙏💓💓

Thanks for creating this teym, this is super important for me, because I'm a beginner and among the mass of information here on the forum it is important to find the one that belongs to beginners and will help them figure out at the beginning of the path in which direction to walk

This is good to guide many newbies here about this forum and their restriction and rules, so thanks for the good effort you do to help others, now is depend about the members to do their job learning the rules and the condition to avoid any mistake or warning points.

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Thanks for the great amount of information you need. I think it will be useful to me. As a beginner, it is very interesting to read everything.

On 10/3/2020 at 11:28 AM, Honny143 said:

so don't worry about Russian section members you give your 100% percent, you definitely win this competition all the best my friend👍.

Well this is so motivational @Honny143 I don't if I may win but I am trying to be among this winners from range one to give but I hope I win the first as you said and I wish you complete too.

On 9/23/2020 at 2:29 AM, Babubu609 said:

I have planned to create some topics in full details on how to do trading. Very soon within the weekend I will dedicate time to do that thank you all for your suggestions. You are always welcome to cryptotalk.

You're always welcome @Babubu609 if you want share topic about trading, then its really useful for those members who want start journey in trading, and your topics really always well explained and we are waiting when you post that trading topic.

Thanks "Babubu609" your information is very complete and very useful for all the new ones, this is what I like the most about being here, that people with more experience are helping us, with this guide you answered several questions, thanks again.

OMG! you practicaly condense a kind of crypto bible here, thank you for make me gain time of searching, that is we need, people open to share good news for us. was great you take the time to prepare your post! superb!

In my opinion Very well. There's everything on the platform but there's still a lot of problems that people can't find. But this post will be helpful. You can use more tags so that it can reach more people. I think the platform could have a repost option so that we can reach the big people with a good post. Beginners must read each pinned post on the platform.   

On 10/15/2020 at 2:26 PM, Raeess Sheharyar said:

I think there can be a repost option in the platform so that we can reach out to big public with a good post.. Beginners need to read every pinned post in the platform

I am sure many members will learn how to use this forum, if they follow necessary guides of the forum and work exactly as instructed and also by following topics respectively.

Thank you very much dear colleague for this great publication full of information for beginners where you are sure it will be very useful and necessary for you to study it since it gathers many of the most important aspects for learning about cryptocurrencies
  cryptocurrencies in order to obtain large profits
A big greeting to the whole community

• +2 1

This is such a well structured detailed post explaining the different ways in which the new beginners can understand the functioning of this platform regarding the basic rules and regulations that needs to be followed. I very much appreciate your effort in creating this informative post for all the new beginners who are out there searching for these basic question answers. This post itself clarifies lots of topics and the new users neednt go search other topic for their clarification.

• +1 1

This is great my dear friend @Babubu609 the topic you made is of more information that can help to solve frequently asked questions among members in this forum more especially newbies and I believe everyone who gets in touch with this topic will get something if they take some time to go through thumb up bro. 

• +2 1

I want to thank you for your work because through this work we can learn a lot and especially those who are new to it will understand very well if they follow this guideline they will be able to do something good but those who are on our site will follow them.  We can be established in the future if we do not follow them we can be successful in the future 

This post is worth being top on the beginners section because it tells almost each and everything a beginner must do before posting and after registration

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Thanks my friend, I really took advantage of this post as a beginner and I'm still hesitating about how to post and respond to comments well.

• +2 1

This is a great way in which you have explained the guides to the beginners. As beginners have many doubts about the forum so they will get much help from your post as you covered almost all points and this will help them to do good posts.

• +1 1

Thanks @Babubu609 your topic is really good in helping us to correct our faults and mistakes.When I was a new member I read only yours topic to correct my mistakes and it really helped me.I have learnt a lot from my mistakes,now new members would read this full topic because it contains the juice of all the rules and regulations and solutions of many problems of this forum.It will be really helpful for the forum members.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Yes, thank you. There are many beginners who need these wonderful tips. You have collected everything that any person new to the forum needs in one topic in order to avoid repeating topics. I think that this topic should be installed in the forum until any new person sees it directly. I ask all Beginners read the laws well before beginning posting on this forum so that they are not banned

• +1 1

Frankly, I must thank you for this topic and this amount of important information and advice. You are arranging ideas in an organized and attractive manner.

It is one of the best topics that beginners should read and benefit from

• +2 1
  • +3 1

I really appreciate your effort, your post should be pinned in every section, I am sure it can help a lot of members here, you provided a full explanation for most of us here not just newbies, I would love to see you posting like this topics in different section.

On 10/24/2020 at 2:28 PM, Flying11Horse said:

I read only yours topic to correct my mistakes and it really helped me.I

Well I can also suggest you read other colleagues topics because they also provide good contents as well. We need to learn from each other as a commiunity let's unite this forum is ready to help everyone.

18 hours ago, Babubu609 said:

Well I can also suggest you read other colleagues topics because they also provide good contents as well. We need to learn from each other as a commiunity let's unite this forum is ready to help everyone.

What I was trying to say @Babubu609 is that ,whenever I opened some sections of the forum like "About forum or For beginners" and I opened some topic ,most of the time that topic was yours.I am not saying that there are few good colleagues here,all are good.I think My word selection in my previous post was not correct so Apologies my dear friend..

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

20 hours ago, Flying11Horse said:

there are few good colleagues here,all are good.I think My word selection in my previous post was not correct so Apologies my dear friend

Understood my friend don't worry to apologise now I understand your words. All the way I have created a lot of topics all this while and most topics are in for begginners, cryptoworld and about forum.