Cryptoex.online Automatic exchanger between cryptocurrencies. - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
DarkW

Cryptoex.online Automatic exchanger between cryptocurrencies.

I present to your automatic cryptocurrency exchanger. https://cryptoex.online/

photoeditorsdk-export.thumb.png.4a67620c0eb8be9de56b323ff16f55dc.png

This resource exchanges any crypt for any other from the list. Only those cryptocurrencies are provided that are exchanged in any pair of the presented ones.

As I wrote above, this exchanger is completely automatic and works on the API. So the site owner has absolutely no access to your funds.

Registration is very simple - mail and password.

We do not send any confirmations to the mail. You can write any mail you want (everything is completely anonymous). We do not store any data about you other than your account data.

photoeditorsdk-export.thumb.png.4a67620c0eb8be9de56b323ff16f55dc.png

How to exchange.

2105957555_79.thumb.png.a8aa2ffafc435b693d2db1eb3aa6f916.png

1-This is the address and currency you want to receive.

2-This is the amount and currency you want to change. (I advise you to change at least 0.00035-0.0004 in bitcoin equivalent. API providers with smaller amounts usually do not work.)

3-This is of course an exchange.

The address for sending funds will be issued to you as soon as you click-Exchange. Send exactly the amount that you specified in one payment.

Don't panic, the exchange usually takes about 15-20 minutes, and then you just need to wait for the network to confirm.

Edited by DarkW
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Not bad while checking it for the first time. UI is good and site performance is also good. Before diving into it, would you mind to let me know whether it requires KYC verification or not ? Which fiat currencies are currently being supported by this exchange ? 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

It's looking good that we can exchange our currencies anonymously. And the best thing about this exchange is that owner of this site have no control over funds. It's mean it is working like smart contract .

• +2 1

It's  a good one , I never heard about this one it's look good but we need some search about this exchange we need more information and see the reputation and feedback of user if it's positive or negative.

Thanks to share it with us

On 25.09.2020 at 14:13, scorpiali said:

It's  a good one , I never heard about this one it's look good but we need some search about this exchange we need more information and see the reputation and feedback of user if it's positive or negative.

Thanks to share it with us

I did a test exchange. The exchange went well.

This site is for anonymous exchange. Scam is not our business.

imgonline-com-ua-Resize-lU8HWr0jqZ.jpg

Edited by DarkW
  • +1 1

23 hours ago, DarkW said:

I did a test exchange. The exchange went well.

This site is for anonymous exchange. Scam is not our business.

imgonline-com-ua-Resize-lU8HWr0jqZ.jpg

I really hope that because of the big numbers of scam exchange and websites we can't know exactly the safe one only if they have a good reputation, I know a lot of exchanges who close after a few working months 

• +4 1

Interesting, it seems to be a swap type exchange, which make trades instantly quoted at the market price, lately they are launching many exchanges like this and I particularly find it interesting

• +5 1

This is an automatic exchange. No one can interfere with the process. Everything is done by the script using the api.

• -2 1

I am not a fan of automatic exchanges and I prefer to do my exchanges manually because of several instances of errors and losing a lot of currencies due to an error in automatic trading, but this exchange may be a good experience for a small amount

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is the first time I heard about this Cryptoex.online automatic exchanger. I need to investigate more about this website exchange, because as new is not easy to believe it, it will be better to wait a long time to check it reputation. But for who want to learn about trade, it will be better to train doing trade by their self.

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Well the exchange seems very simple and feels like its trustable, but i would like to know if someone ever used it and get some feedback from those testers.

Also how much will be the fees or how is the exchange profiting for his services so that i know how much i am going to pay for such convertions.

Anyway i would still use a big exchange rather than a smaller one because of credibility =/

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

I think, with the help of Eubit we can easily convert to any other currency as per our need., Eobit is a very good wallet. For the first time I heard about Cryptax, an online automated exchanger, no one can interfere with the process.