Finding bitcoin atm arround you - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BitcryptoHan

Finding bitcoin atm arround you

On 9/21/2020 at 9:22 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

Some months ago, I was looking for jeans to know that bitcoin ATM around me, but I later got a result online. The site is coinatmradar.com

You can get any information about any crypto ATM from the site. These are the list of the information got from the site:

1. List of ATM manufacturers

2. List of all ATMs in the world, in you country and location. 

3. Phone number and email of the company operator the ATMs

I was able to use it to trace the bitcoin ATM in my location with the use of the map on the site. You can try it, you will really like the site. 

You are right the second method you can locate crypto ATM you can Google it simply type " Bitcoin ATM" at the top of the menu bar you will see map close to image just click it it will directly take you to Google map where you can locate Crypto ATM.

When I started work at this platform and doing waork . And ater earning amount I need to withdraw this payment through atm. In many countries there is a cryptotalk currency atm. After some time I find it and withdraw my coin through the cash . Now I am enjoying this feature.

Introducing the Bitcoin ATM is one of the greatest thing in cryptocurrency world ,with that it gave many people the believe to invest in it, it has become more transparent. I was really happy as I had about Bitcoin ATM to be honest.As i have start working or cryptotalk and i will work there so in result i will earn bitcoins and i will look to withdraw my mining so i would look forward to have a ATM to withdraw my mining....

Introducing the Bitcoin ATM is one of the greatest thing in cryptocurrency world ,with that it gave many people the believe to invest in it, it has become more transparent. I was really happy as I had about Bitcoin ATM to be honest.As i have start working or cryptotalk and i will work there so in result i will earn bitcoins and i will look to withdraw my mining so i would look forward to have a ATM to withdraw my mining....

• +5 1

The Bitcoin atms currently available are mostly in Us and if we do compare their numbers with traditional atms they are very less. And if you are lucky and your country has Bitcoin Atm then the site you have given is useful but for people like me who belongs to poor country. It would take another decades or more to see Bitcoin Atm in our country.

Anyway I visited the site and the information is presented in good way along with Atms location in map for better understanding. Also all guides related to atm tutuorial is presented for new people. I found the site really helpful.

• +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 21.09.2020 at 12:25, Jaafar Fahad Hassan said:

Introducing the Bitcoin ATM is one of the greatest thing in cryptocurrency world ,with that it gave many people the believe to invest in it, it has become more transparent. I was really happy as I had about Bitcoin ATM to be honest

I'm glad to hear it, too. But there is no such thing in our country yet. But I do not worry in any case, the cryptocurrency is easily exchanged for Fiat and withdrawn from regular ATMs.

• +2 1

This sounds like a great site and definitely has potential to find the bitcoin atms in your area. I have noticed that in my area there has recently been an increasing number of bitcoin atms and there are certain sites on which you can track this information, however if you site does as you say and it provides you with the email address of the company responsible for the atm then this is very god as any queries can be addressed by them and it increases reliability. Thank you for sharing this site with the forum and i will be sure to check the development of bitcoin atms in my country through this site. 

• +3 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I have never found one, and its really difficult to even understand what  is the problem but I think its our country that never works perfectly I think crypto users have been low as low, and it works perfectly and its important for us to really important  for the adoption of Ripple the most important.

• +3 1

Good information on this post, I'm glad to read about this. Bitcoin ATMs are rising and this means adoption. Not many use them but it is profitable for these companies that installed them so it means that they have customers and profit from this. It is a good indicator that Bitcoin use is rising.

• +1 1

This is great I would be glad to know the ATMs around in my country if at all they are there thanks for this information you have shared that will make it easy for me.

Bitcoin ATMs are all over  and especially in major cities such as Dubai, Singapol and also the best is Amsterdam , that does work perfectly but the truth is that when you look around there are so many things that happens , the best of it is to work with what we have right now and thats online exchange , there is nothing else to it.

In my place theres is no Bitcoin ATM yet but there's alot of way to buy Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies But in the capital City of my country there are some Bitcoin ATM's in the hotels and even in the Commercial Bank so I believe That was good start to adopt the cryptocurrency use in my country. 

• +1 1

In my locality, there isn't Bitcoin ATM now but am quite sure it will be available anytime soon, everything here about cryptocurrency is coming fast than expected, so we expect the ATM sooner

Well you  will be very lucky because where you lived  a country there bitcoin totally adopted, and your country government installed bitcoin ATM for crypto users convince,

but it in my country there is no any bitcoin ATMs, but I heard bitcoin ATM's charged high fees when we made any transactions, but anyhow this ATM concept really good, hope every country adopt crypto and install bitcoin ATM's.

• +1 1

This is impressive. When zooming at my area and at any area it is a Bitcoin ATM in all cities and in many remote areas too. This only gives me a lot of hopes for the future of cryprocurrencies and I will save this website just if I may need it in the future. Cryptocurrencies are rising and maybe we are still very early in this.

On 9/21/2020 at 11:22 AM, BitcryptoHan said:

The site is coinatmradar.com

I bought my first bitcoins in 2014 from atm. After that i have used them several times to sell bitcoins for cash.

And the thing with these atms are that they are not as reliable as normal cash atm. Sometimes they are empty (even though the site says they are not) and it can take a week them to get filled depending where you live. Few times atm just gave me an error and i had to ask my btc back from the company's helpdesk that was hosting that atm. I always got back it but i couldn't use the machine that day as they had to fix it.

So if you are in urgent need of cash, you can't count them working 100% of the time. That's all i am saying.

The fees on those are high but they were worth it because it gave me anonymity. Right now EU is starting to demand kyc on these atms, Finland already have those implemented and i am not using them anymore. I rather just use crypto debit card like wirex, if my id is revealed, why do i need cash for anyway...

for the meantime, most of the bitcoin ATM are in first world countries, and we need this to spread around the world for everyone to see how easy it is to use crypto. 

• +1 1

Currently in my country we don't have bitcoin ATM, but I leaned their is in Dubai(middle east). I was thinking about experiencing it. Because I have only use it from my laptop or P.C. Through ATM we can cash or deposit anytime anywhere our BTC from on country to another. Which is a great benefit we don't have to go back home for transfer just stop be near BTC ATM and send it,then go on .

Bitcoin and other crypto currencies is strictly banned in my country Bangladesh.So it will be waste of time to look for btc atm machine unless governments make it legal in our country.I will assure that more than 20% people in my country is involved in crypto world somehow.

All Guides related to ATM tutorials have been presented for new people. I thought the site is really helpful. Forum and I will make sure to see the development of Bitcoin atoms in my country through this site.

• +1 1

Unfortunately, there is no Bitcoin ATMs near me in my country, because the issue of Bitcoin ATM is still completely new in my region.  I hope that in the future there will be recognition of Bitcoin for my government and deal with it, and for us to place ATMs for us in the region to make it easier for us to deal with cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

16 hours ago, safwan944 said:

Bitcoin and other crypto currencies is strictly banned in my country Bangladesh.So it will be waste of time to look for btc atm machine unless governments make it legal in our country.I will assure that more than 20% people in my country is involved in crypto world somehow.

Well I think you should bear patience and wait for a little more time because soon your government would let you to use crypto. The corona virus has let so many people see the true nature of crypto currencies and so we don't need to worry because everyone would get into crypto.

• +1 1

On 9/26/2020 at 1:06 PM, duncun007 said:

for the meantime, most of the bitcoin ATM are in first world countries, and we need this to spread around the world for everyone to see how easy it is to use crypto. 

do you think it will be wise to have crypto atms in third world countries? I think the fees alone will be too much to be dealing with crypto as most currencies in third world countries are weak.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

Bitcoin atms are rising and this is because of the adoption that we can't see right now but it is happening and it slow and with healthy move and not like in the past where people only cared about quick profits and to get rich by going in and out after doubling up. It is different now people buy and hope they will hold for many years.

• Useful or interesting 1

bitcoin atms fees are tho high af so wouldnt use them yet