Check this out if you don't receive notifications. - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
George10

Check this out if you don't receive notifications.

Thank you I will look it now and try to understand how notifications work. This is something that only social media have and it is very nice to see in a forum. Cryptotalk is very new and modern and everything is polished here and very friendly.

Of course, it is a unlimited include in the forum and it helps you to realize the most modern news in the forum and near are scores of new members who act not go through how to waste this feature, and so I give advice them to examine your subject matter and comprehend it well.

If we not received the notification of crypto currency.Then you have to open the settings of crypto and give the permission to allow this .Then you see the notification.Notfication are the athentic plate form.

This feature is already activated for me and I receive notifications daily, but I did well to choose the topic for people who did not activate this feature and are confused about not receiving notifications.

Yes it is very important feature of this forum . If someone not getting notifications then he must check settings in profile so that he could start receiving notifications about recent activities going on this forum.

Thank you very much my friend. I am familiar with this matter. I love to work on this wonderful forum. It is fun and has good features. I know a lot about the forum. cryptotalk And I still want more

Thank you, my friend, for your valuable participation. It is a really wonderful feature in this forum, as it helps us to keep adequate knowledge and familiarize yourself with the latest news in this forum. I think that some of the junior members did not know this feature before you participated in it here. I advise everyone to read your topic. Have a good day.

The notifications feature provided by this site enables us to stay informed of all developments and updates that take place in our account and the interactions made by other members. Therefore, it makes it easier for us to work and makes it more enjoyable.

You will be able to know or see your notification specially some people commented if they mentioned you in a post or comments notification is very important features here۔۔

Thank you, my friend ... for this information ... it is a wonderful feature that I did not know about and I think that most members do not know about it. I hope they read your post to benefit from it .. Good luck to all

Nice job mate. You provide really helpful information. Notification are necessary because they tell us that what peoples think about our comments. They pass there thoughts through notification. We can improve ourselves if we realize mistake. Now i will check my notifications on daily basis.

I thought that notifications are already activated for me, they appear in the right-hand corner of this page, but I do not receive alerts about them, meaning that I do not see them unless I enter the forum, it is good for you to reach me via e-mail even when I am not in the forum I will follow your steps to activate it Thank you

Of course, it is a great feature in the forum and it helps you to see the latest news in the forum by receiving a notification and advise everyone to pay attention if there is a notice to open it and read it

Very good and informative topic.Honestly I don't have any idea about this notification section through your topic I can easily understand the right things.This is useful for me.Because notifications are important factors.

Thanks friend for giving this wonderful information i confused why i am not received any type of notification and your post remove my confusion now i set my notification setting according to your post and now i get notification of all thin that happen on my profile mean like or mention any one best luck my mate.